Check out this video from Paul McCartney's X-wife Heather. Apparently she knows a secret about
Paul that is "beyond belief"....and the public just "wouldn't accept it". Could it be related to Michael?
The Beatles catalogue? The Illuminati?  Or is Paul NOT really the "REAL PAUL?" My mind goes crazy with the
possibilities... :shock:  

I give credit to MJhoaxlive's blog for this finding...
[youtube:3231bfrf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCQtP4AjVg8[/youtube:3231bfrf]

Here is another one.. Listen at 1:38 "I have a box of evidence..."
[youtube:3231bfrf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJWiZ4V8mR0[/youtube:3231bfrf]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Found this too...."Paul McCartney leader of the Illuminati??"   :?  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hear the music....."

MJhasSpoken

Hopefully the truth comes out whatever it is.
Like what Heather Mills said "people don't want to know what the truth is, cause they could never ever handle it, they would be too devastated"
Well if Paul wasn't really the original Paul from the Beatles and people found out, people would feel betrayed and devastated...but I don't know what it could be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Hopefully the truth comes out whatever it is.
Like what Heather Mills said "people don't want to know what the truth is, cause they could never ever handle it, they would be too devastated"
Well if Paul wasn't really the original Paul from the Beatles and people found out, people would feel betrayed and devastated...but I don't know what it could be.

In one of these videos she says that it is "criminal activity"...and right before she talks about a "box
of evidence" she claims that she knows the whole truth about whatever this is!
Yikes, this is scary!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hear the music....."

Hmmm.  She's a tricky one.  Here in the UK Heather Mills is thought of as a gold-digging compulsive liar for the most part, when she claimed Paul threatened her with a broken wine glass before their split nobody believed her and she's always going on about how everyone thinks he's a saint.  I don't know about her to be honest, sometimes I've seen her in documentaries and she comes across as an intelligent compassionate woman, at other times she comes out with stuff that makes me cringe.  The fact that she can say all this stuff and no-one bats an eyelid because they think she's a nut means that even if there was some deep dark secret Paul knows it's unlikely anyone would listen to her so he doesn't have to sue her over it.

She got her settlement so her motivation is either bitterness or a desire for people to know the truth.  The latter would be very hard to prove and even if she had cast-iron evidence convincing people would be nearly impossible, Macca is considered a national treasure over here.  And she's considered a bunny-boiler.  So the public tends to think she's just trying to win favour with them, but that was always going to be a battle she could never win.  Dave Dave on LKL mentioning Paul McCartney records, besides the obvious "Paul is dead" hoax comparison, means I'm always wondering about possible other implications and players.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Quote from: "trustno1"
Hmmm.  She's a tricky one.  Here in the UK Heather Mills is thought of as a gold-digging compulsive liar for the most part, when she claimed Paul threatened her with a broken wine glass before their split nobody believed her and she's always going on about how everyone thinks he's a saint.  I don't know about her to be honest, sometimes I've seen her in documentaries and she comes across as an intelligent compassionate woman, at other times she comes out with stuff that makes me cringe.  The fact that she can say all this stuff and no-one bats an eyelid because they think she's a nut means that even if there was some deep dark secret Paul knows it's unlikely anyone would listen to her so he doesn't have to sue her over it.

She got her settlement so her motivation is either bitterness or a desire for people to know the truth.  The latter would be very hard to prove and even if she had cast-iron evidence convincing people would be nearly impossible, Macca is considered a national treasure over here.  And she's considered a bunny-boiler.  So the public tends to think she's just trying to win favour with them, but that was always going to be a battle she could never win.  Dave Dave on LKL mentioning Paul McCartney records, besides the obvious "Paul is dead" hoax comparison, means I'm always wondering about possible other implications and players.

I always thought that was strange when he mentioned his name. It seemed out of place in the context.  Also, 5 Alive's Dodo mentions Macca on Facebook, which could be another reference to Paul.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Yes, no way was that following a normal pattern of conversation, plus he deliberately got some facts wrong.  Such an obvious clue, what young child would remember the Paul McCartney records as their most prominent memory from visiting Neverland and meeting MJ for the first time?  That was SO MJ dropping massive clues in a not-very-subtle way.  I couldn't understand why more people didn't twig then and there, even the non-fans/non-believers.  About as subtle as being hit by a truck. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

suspicious mind

hmm perhaps going back to the beginning and going over all of these things from this point in time wouldn't be such a bad idea. lots of things could probably be sorted through again and new insights make things clearer. maybe  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

Do you think maybe she's missing the public platform that she had when she was Mrs Macca? I remember when Paul was touring  in the US and she was off taking the spotlight from him and pushing her projects in interviews.  I have felt sorry for Paul in the past.  He seemed so lost without Linda. I know what you mean about Macca's standing in the UK and their opinion of Heather there as I spend time in the UK with my  grown children regularly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know Heather Mills also made claims that Paul used to be violent to Linda...  and that she had evidence.  Maybe it was that which she was talking about as "the big secret".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Rubish or not?? Decide for yourself....strange stuff here!!

[youtube:3j9nehwc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Izn63XNoTw[/youtube:3j9nehwc]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hear the music....."

mumof3

She is not liked by most of the people who care for Paul  I feel it's just dirt she wants to drag about Paul  I realy don't think that Paul hoaxed his death some of my family live near one of his homes he is well known he wanders around uninterrupted  they have known him for years he and Linda helped the local people so much Heather was never accepted by the locals she could never fill the boots of Linda who was adored and respected  Heather did not stand a chance  the one thing she did do that I respected was the anti fur campaign where they skinned the animals alive she did great work there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Having grown up with the Beatles also, you just get used to a persons voice.  Like we do with Michael.  The Paul today is the Paul of the '60's.  Same droopy eyes, same voice.  There are tons of copycat bands, and none of them really looked like Paul.  Just like the Elvis impersonators.  Sure all these people look alike.  But not enough to LIVE their lives!!
I think something else is going on with Heather.  We can only speculate again.
I do remember when the album came out with Paul in the huge trunk and the death talk.  He's addressed that in interviews perhaps we can find.  It was just fans and silliness at the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Was Linda Paul's wife before Heather, or After? I know Linda passed away. Ok Now I am analysing something. I will ask a question. If you know your husband is in some sort of bad activity, lets say in the Mafia, or even faked his death and he is an imposter, would you go on national television and giving interviews about your husband? To protect yourself? NO.. Especially if Paul would be in the illuminati, or mafia what every you want to call it, a wife should keep silence, or else they may eliminate her. I am talking of experience. So I find it very hard to believe she had something over Paul. I think she wanted to be in the spotlight. She probably has something on him but it is nothing dangerous, she is just attracting publicity towards her. This is my opinion.. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Was Linda Paul's wife before Heather, or After? I know Linda passed away. Ok Now I am analysing something. I will ask a question. If you know your husband is in some sort of bad activity, lets say in the Mafia, or even faked his death and he is an imposter, would you go on national television and giving interviews about your husband? To protect yourself? NO.. Especially if Paul would be in the illuminati, or mafia what every you want to call it, a wife should keep silence, or else they may eliminate her. I am talking of experience. So I find it very hard to believe she had something over Paul. I think she wanted to be in the spotlight. She probably has something on him but it is nothing dangerous, she is just attracting publicity towards her. This is my opinion.. Blessings.

She was Paul's wife after Linda and you guys could be right. She may be just trying to draw attention to herself
or drum up publicity...OR there could be a VERY dark side to the happy go lucky Paul McCartney :?:
Hmmm...... Wondering about the Beatles catalogue now !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions