It is easier to believe that Michael may have been a twin or that he was replaced years ago and this is a different Michael but more difficult to believe that Paul McCartney may have actually died in 1966 and this is not the real Paul McCartney.  Wow trust me since getting into this hoax and everything surrounding 06/25/09 anything is possible as far as I am concerned. I would not disbelieve anything anymore.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "mopey3655"
It is easier to believe that Michael may have been a twin or that he was replaced years ago and this is a different Michael but more difficult to believe that Paul McCartney may have actually died in 1966 and this is not the real Paul McCartney.  Wow trust me since getting into this hoax and everything surrounding 06/25/09 anything is possible as far as I am concerned. I would not disbelieve anything anymore.

Hi Mopey3655, we did discuss the theory of Michael having a twin, but we came to a conclusion as of why would Katherine and Joe hide one of the twins. We all know Marlon had a twin but he died at birth. There are so many impersonators that your head is going coucou just looking at them, just forsay, I met an impersonator month of december at a symposium I attended. So you see, Michael does not need a twin. Katherine wouldn't have a purpose to hide the other child she conceived. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. I do understand what you are trying to say. This Heather Hills she was only bringing attention towards herself. She has nothing, she wanted a divorce so she ellaborated this fantasy in her head. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I agree all4loveandbelieve,  the point I was trying to make is that we hear so much craziness and out of the world stuff that people will begin to believe anything these days.  I never believed that Michael had a twin and never will believe it either for that matter but do you see how things could get started the same way we truly believe that Michael is alive without a doubt and I must say we have more than enough evidence to believe it others may also believe what is said about Paul McCartney don't know what evidence they have to confirm this or even to think that it is a possibility but we do have some crazies who would believe it.  what I am saying is that Michael has pulled off the greatest hoax in history so anything else is possible. Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "mopey3655"
I agree all4loveandbelieve,  the point I was trying to make is that we hear so much craziness and out of the world stuff that people will begin to believe anything these days.  I never believed that Michael had a twin and never will believe it either for that matter but do you see how things could get started the same way we truly believe that Michael is alive without a doubt and I must say we have more than enough evidence to believe it others may also believe what is said about Paul McCartney don't know what evidence they have to confirm this or even to think that it is a possibility but we do have some crazies who would believe it.  what I am saying is that Michael has pulled off the greatest hoax in history so anything else is possible. Blessings

Agree with you.. I do understand what you are trying to say.. blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal