1999 Earthsong accident
March 15, 2011, 03:57:59 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  minute 5.55. Michael falls more than 8 mts.

I suddenly found this.Kingdom Entertainment (with Prince Alwaleed) had an arabian road manager (in charge of mechanical appliances.) funny how the cable broke.and Michael fell, just moments after the pirotecnics blew up (reminded me of 84).

Check the dates: june 25 1999 accident in Seoul-curtain fell almost killing him.
                          june 27th 1999 accident in Munich. 10 years.
Odd how many of us began to post on the original MJDH on june 27th 2009.
And how the same people that were involved during HIStory tour appear in TII as Paul Gongaware (though not very mentioned till the double disc came out) he has no real history.
what caught my eye is how the bridges connect.it`s ironic how he tried to unite east and west.with him in the middle and suddenly he fell...almost like a warning.
After analyzing...I truly feel that these investment forces: AEG Colony, Kingdom Holding,Murdoch(Fox news,The sun,global news etc) have been trying to get into Sony (Rockerfeller bilderberg monopoly) and precisely to the Sony ATV catalogue.
2 gigantic forces facing eachother. odd how the dates are so similar.
Probably Michael felt the truth during years,and left a "time capsule" within his work for the true criminals to be found. I believe Dr.Tohmme (PR),Rupert Murdoch, and many others should be sent to be testified,as well as AEG to admit they paid for everthing including Dr. Murray and the 11 bottles of profofol.each with their own inventory number and can be traced back to the hospitals they were taken from.  The real culprits are well hidden. where is Tohmme? and why does not Anschutz admit he has given the California goverment a lot of cash to back up the political scene? if he is partners with Murdoch, all media is rigged.and paid for.
I believe there are many people trying to mislead us from looking deeper into the truth. What happened to Peter  Lopez and Evan Chandler? could there have been an 07 will? well hidden and destroyed? and did Peter Lopez know about it?his last video expressed Michael was not supposed to be dead....then he spoke no more.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 1999 Earthsong accident
March 15, 2011, 06:39:16 AM
Peter Lopez and his "silencing", whether it be at his own hand, the hand of another or whether his death is another hoax, has always been something I think that needs to be addressed at some point after all this is over.  He and Chandler could well have their roles in this.  Too many questions...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

suspicious mind

March 15, 2011, 07:22:58 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
Peter Lopez and his "silencing", whether it be at his own hand, the hand of another or whether his death is another hoax, has always been something I think that needs to be addressed at some point after all this is over.  He and Chandler could well have their roles in this.  Too many questions...

and it seems we are the only ones asking  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

March 15, 2011, 07:26:29 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "trustno1"

and it seems we are the only ones asking  :(

come to think about it . what might the possibilty be of a connection of all the accidents to the suggestion of the fbi involvement ? wasn't there something on that page about international kind of stuff? am i making any sense. i have always wondered . didn't all of these strange accidents happen when he was outside of the u.s. or is that not the case?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

March 16, 2011, 12:12:48 AM
The concert is incredible and little show is what Michael  about! Thanks for posting, I've never seen before.
It seems bridge goes down little fast it is not a collapse, or may be I am wrong.

@ TScottEliot So, your theory is that Michael was killed with group of those conspirators?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

March 16, 2011, 01:04:00 AM
I found Peter Lopez video

for some reason I tend to think that Chandler suiside had connection to Michael's "gost" that may have appeared and scared/killed him to death. I don't know why, I feel that way. So, may be same thing happened to Peter Lopez if he ever was dishonest with Michael?  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

March 16, 2011, 10:39:21 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
The concert is incredible and little show is what Michael  about! Thanks for posting, I've never seen before.
It seems bridge goes down little fast it is not a collapse, or may be I am wrong.

@ TScottEliot So, your theory is that Michael was killed with group of those conspirators?
From what i know Michael hurt his back pretty bad and went to the hospital right after the concert, so you can imagine what would have happened if he wasn't holding one hand on the bridge or if he wasn't in a good condition.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 16, 2011, 11:21:53 PM
Quote from: "allforlove"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

From what i know Michael hurt his back pretty bad and went to the hospital right after the concert, so you can imagine what would have happened if he wasn't holding one hand on the bridge or if he wasn't in a good condition.

i wondered about that . wasn't there some question on the ambulance pic thread where someone was wondering about him being on a board instead of gurney or about a neck brace ? did i dream that? is it possible that part of the photo could be from that time?  :?

sorry i just looked at the photo again no neck brace can't tell about the other part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2011, 04:39:11 AM
That was messed up that he hurt himself on the bridge like that.  That thing seemed like it was raised way too high then it dropped all of a sudden.  I'm sure the impact of that was painful.  You can tell he's in pain when he hunches over but he still finished the performance.  There have been quite a few artist who have fell and even hurt themselves on stage.  He was certainly a trooper to keep performing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 17, 2011, 09:11:49 PM
Quote from: "TScottEliot"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  minute 5.55. Michael falls more than 8 mts.

I suddenly found this.Kingdom Entertainment (with Prince Alwaleed) had an arabian road manager (in charge of mechanical appliances.) funny how the cable broke.and Michael fell, just moments after the pirotecnics blew up (reminded me of 84).

Check the dates: june 25 1999 accident in Seoul-curtain fell almost killing him.
                          june 27th 1999 accident in Munich. 10 years.
Odd how many of us began to post on the original MJDH on june 27th 2009.
And how the same people that were involved during HIStory tour appear in TII as Paul Gongaware (though not very mentioned till the double disc came out) he has no real history.
what caught my eye is how the bridges connect.it`s ironic how he tried to unite east and west.with him in the middle and suddenly he fell...almost like a warning.
After analyzing...I truly feel that these investment forces: AEG Colony, Kingdom Holding,Murdoch(Fox news,The sun,global news etc) have been trying to get into Sony (Rockerfeller bilderberg monopoly) and precisely to the Sony ATV catalogue.
2 gigantic forces facing eachother. odd how the dates are so similar.
Probably Michael felt the truth during years,and left a "time capsule" within his work for the true criminals to be found. I believe Dr.Tohmme (PR),Rupert Murdoch, and many others should be sent to be testified,as well as AEG to admit they paid for everthing including Dr. Murray and the 11 bottles of profofol.each with their own inventory number and can be traced back to the hospitals they were taken from.  The real culprits are well hidden. where is Tohmme? and why does not Anschutz admit he has given the California goverment a lot of cash to back up the political scene? if he is partners with Murdoch, all media is rigged.and paid for.
I believe there are many people trying to mislead us from looking deeper into the truth. What happened to Peter  Lopez and Evan Chandler? could there have been an 07 will? well hidden and destroyed? and did Peter Lopez know about it?his last video expressed Michael was not supposed to be dead....then he spoke no more.

I think you are up to something. Good investigation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

March 17, 2011, 09:19:55 PM
What a brave man Michael is. Thank God he held on, if he didn't he would have gotten killed.  To be hurt and continue the concert, that is a classy man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal