FB?? Really?

If he has an album that out sells thriller than that'll be news. This is jus "Prisoner of the Moment" irrelevant bs. No one will be on fb in 10 yrs, this popularity contest on fb wont matter, and MJ will still be the king.

Who's gonna give a f*ck about  M&M in 10 yrs?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "Lovely One"
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
This is so absurd! I hate Eminem as an artist. He made a horrible clip criticizing and ridiculing Michael.  :x

My feelings exactly! Yuck...he music is all about anger, hatred and criticizing people! Personally not
a fan!

Maybe on the surface. But if you look deeper, Eminem's music is about self respect, overcoming adversity, believing in yourself, and chasing your dreams. It's very motivational in it's message, very empowering.

Eminem is the master of his game. He is a living legend and his name will go down in history as one of the greatest artists of all time.

Mark my words. Eminem is a force to be reckoned with. He is only getting better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I have the same feeling whenever I see anything Eminem..."why"? I don't know one song that he sings. I think he's rude, crude, and disrespectful.

Saying that - I seriously doubt he could ever make the Internet crash like Michael did on June 25, 2009. Give him his day because that will change once Michael comes back.

I also agree that even though he might have more "friends", I doubt that in 5 years time all of those same ones will be his "friends". Whereas, by comparison, Michael's supporters are life long. It could also be that someone checked out the site, signed up, but has only logged on once and never again, only to have forgotten that they did that. I know from personal experience that I've done that - not on Eminems site, but on others.

Michael will always be the King of Pop and everything that goes with it.

Blessings fellow MJ supporters :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Michael's still waaaaaay better than this guy that's named after a candy. :lol:

Quote from: "PureLove"
I'm not an Eminem fan but I do remember he said terrible things about Michael about his trials. I remember it watching on a gossip tv show, E Entertainment or something like that. Do you guys remember that?

Yes, the song/video for "Just Lose It" by Eminem was highly disrespectful to Michael /:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GoOoF

I love Eminem. He's amazing. Comparing him to Mike is absurd, and not because one is better than the other, but because they're totally different. It's like comparing dark chocolate to a Chivas-Coke.

By the way, he's in the music business for about 15yrs already, and i highly doubt he's gonna dissapear in the next 10.
Hell, yeah, he's like good wine, getting better and better...and better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He made his fame by poking fun of others, very childish......like a school bully. His most resent album seems like he has grown up a bit more....but whom knows. MJ will always be number one. FB is not anything MJ was worried about...it was the Guiness book and other things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

bec

Quote from: "becca26"
He made his fame by poking fun of others, very childish......like a school bully. His most resent album seems like he has grown up a bit more....but whom knows. MJ will always be number one. FB is not anything MJ was worried about...it was the Guiness book and other things.

No. He became famous because he's freakishly good at what he does. He's hands down the best rapper in the business, better then anyone else by an insurmountable amount, the only thing he has going against him is that he is white. Sad truth. He's a freak. No one can touch him. And now that he's clean and mature, he is going to take over the genera. He already made rap mainstream. To anyone who wants to diss Eminem I say, I hope you're just getting warmed up because he's not going anywhere.

MJ is the King of Pop, well, Eminem is the King of Rap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"

No. He became famous because he's freakishly good at what he does. He's hands down the best rapper in the business, better then anyone else by an insurmountable amount, the only thing he has going against him is that he is white. Sad truth. He's a freak. No one can touch him. And now that he's clean and mature, he is going to take over the genera. He already made rap mainstream. To anyone who wants to diss Eminem I say, I hope you're just getting warmed up because he's not going anywhere.

Bec - I appreciate that you give us a balanced view of this guy. To me, it doesn't matter how talented he is and how clean and mature he's become. If he bashes another human being unjustly and doesn't come out and apologize for being so rude and disrespectful to that person they won't have my attention. I wish him the best. I hope he gains some humility along the way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

[youtube:klpumzg1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAuo8IOFNuE[/youtube:klpumzg1]
Very 'inspiring' in real life... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I like his beats...but that's all...lyrics make you puke....Tupac is the sh&t
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To give credit where it's due, he has had some good tracks, however I still don't get just why he is so hugely popular or why he's as bec said the best rapper out there, to me rapping is something many are skilled at and it's hard to differentiate between them.  What is it that makes him the best?  He can talk faster, tougher, with more feeling or energy?  Yes it must have been a tough journey for him to be recognised in the industry and for that alone he deserves respect but certain aspects of his behaviour have been questionable to say the least.  However sometimes I think he may be playing a character almost, I remember well the fuss at an awards show where Eminem supposedly stormed off after Sasha Baron Cohen (as one of his characters) tried to sit on his lap or something.  There was this big fuss at how Eminem was outraged but then later it was reported that the whole thing was a stunt and he found it hilarious, it had all been planned in advance.  And let's not forget he won plaudits for his acting in 8Mile.  I'm not saying what he said about MJ was all a stunt too and that MJ was in on it, we all heard MJ's official reaction, but how can we know 100%?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Bec - I appreciate that you give us a balanced view of this guy. To me, it doesn't matter how talented he is and how clean and mature he's become. If he bashes another human being unjustly and doesn't come out and apologize for being so rude and disrespectful to that person they won't have my attention. I wish him the best. I hope he gains some humility along the way.
I have to agree on that voiceforthesilent, it's not nice to make fun about other persons and the way he did it was really rude.He has changed from what I understand, but still, some apologizes  would be in place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't like rap, then do not understand anything!
Anyway, anyone who ridicules it becomes even more ridiculous. He should respect for colleagues, even the most distinguished colleague of all time!
I remember Michael having responded to Eminem, that great artists do not need to criticize others!
How do not like this style of music, I will not enter into the question whether he is very good or very bad, but should have more work ethic, for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

I think 2 PAC and Biggie are better but thats my thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Yep....Tupac really spoke about life not about puking and his slutty wife....okay i made a rhyme here  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Yep....Tupac really spoke about life not about puking and his slutty wife....okay i made a rhyme here  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
LOL funny  :lol:  You are too much  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal