Standoff Continues at Michael Jackson House
March 15, 2011, 12:48:50 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
3/15/2011 10:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Alejandra Jackson  -- the squatter who has been living at Katherine Jackson's family compound against Katherine's will -- just bought more time in the house, thanks to a judge's ruling.

Alejandra -- the baby mama of both Randy and Jermaine Jackson -- has been living at the Encino compound for nearly 20 years.  The Estate wants her out and has offered her a condo in move-in condition, but Alejandra has not budged.

Estate lawyer Howard Weitzman said the snag in the move was that Alejandra refused to sign a confidentiality agreement and he claims she's in the process of hocking a tell-all book.  Alejandra refused to sign the agreement and was also demanding money in addition to the condo ...

The judge just ruled that Alejandra could stay in the house for another month, until there's a full trial on whether she can be evicted.

Trial date is April 14.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I would like to know where is she going to find the money for a lawyer? Why is it that she cannot live on her own? I would not like to have someone else knowing what I do or not do..Like my independance. I guess we are not like alike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Another trial???   Good lawd!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

pepper

Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"

The judge just ruled that Alejandra could stay in the house for another month, until there's a full trial on whether she can be evicted.

Trial date is April 14.

So does that mean the "renovation" at Encino that was supposed to start December 2009 hasn't started yet?  And Katherine and Michael's kids are still living in the house they moved into until the "renovations" were finished?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

confidentiality agreement, money and also the condo... this conflict will exist really :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

After 20 years of living in the home why is she just now being asked to sign a confidentiality agreement? Is there something new that they want her to keep quiet about? And what could this "tell-all" book be about?  

I think I know... considering that this is all taking place since the supposed death, maybe she knows the truth and that is what all of this legal mess and eviction is about. Maybe that is what the confidentiality agreement is about, her keeping her mouth shut that MJ is ALIVE!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
After 20 years of living in the home why is she just now being asked to sign a confidentiality agreement? Is there something new that they want her to keep quiet about? And what could this "tell-all" book be about?  

I think I know... considering that this is all taking place since the supposed death, maybe she knows the truth and that is what all of this legal mess and eviction is about. Maybe that is what the confidentiality agreement is about, her keeping her mouth shut that MJ is ALIVE!!!!!

So it's logical that MJ will kick her out of the house after the BAM. Gotta tell ya, I would reeeeally like to see this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

suspicious mind

are we for sure that she is there against katherines wishes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "brunob12"
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"

So it's logical that MJ will kick her out of the house after the BAM. Gotta tell ya, I would reeeeally like to see this.
I think if Alejandra really wanted money for keeping the secret about that MJ is alive, Michael would give her enough.

By the way, I doubt that Katherine wants Alejandra to move to that condo without money, like TMZ said ("and was also demanding money in addition to the condo"). Her grandchildren are surely important to her. As Jermaine is not paying and Alejandra is not working, the children have to eat...

Maybe Alejandra also has a role in the hoax, helping Michael, we just don't know what that could be...

Why is that TMZ hasn't been telling stories about how Katherine and MJ's children live in that temporary house, but they focus this much on Alejandra and the Encino home?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
are we for sure that she is there against katherines wishes?
I'm not  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Standoff Continues At Michael Jackson House

SCAM! I think this says it all! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Maybe they had to use this as an excuse because they may not be getting the Hayvenhurst house renovated, but getting it ready for MJ...it must be a distraction. Or maybe the Estate wants to takeover and is trying to control things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Galaxy

Even though Michael is just using this STORY as another way to keep his name in the headlines, can the Jackson Estate please just kick her out anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

I find it odd that they always involve Michael in this battle. "Michael Jackson house"? Last time I checked that was the Jackson Compound not Michael's house... Unless of course, Michael is living there;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions