MJhasSpoken

Chuck Lorre: Charlie's A Reckless Ranter
March 10, 2011, 06:26:40 PM
Chuck Lorre: Charlie's A Reckless Ranter

Chuck Lorre has just fired back at Charlie Sheen for filing a $100,000,000 lawsuit against him, and it ain't pretty.

Lorre's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, tells TMZ, "The allegations in the compliant against Mr.Lorre are as recklessly false and unwarranted as Mr.Sheen's rantings in the media."

Weitzman continues, "These accusations are simply imaginary.  This lawsuit is about a fantasy 'lottery' pay-day for Charlie Sheen."

And Weitzman adds, "Chuck Lorre's concern has been and continues to be about Mr. Sheen's health."

What pointed out to me the most is ( "The allegations in the compliant against Mr.Lorre are as recklessly false and unwarranted as Mr.Sheen's rantings in the media.") so are they trying to say that how Charlie is behaving in front of the media is him acting?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Re: Chuck Lorre: Charlie's A Reckless Ranter
March 14, 2011, 03:10:00 PM
What pointed out to me the most is ( "The allegations in the compliant against Mr.Lorre are as recklessly false and unwarranted as Mr.Sheen's rantings in the media.") so are they trying to say that how Charlie is behaving in front of the media is him acting?

If i think alike, and Howard Weitzman talking about allegations "recklessly false and unwarranted" 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions