MJonmindTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Watch at 6:00.

Oompa Loompas visit Harvey
And whose laugh is that loud laugh? Didn’t we hear that when Michael sat the the table with KO and others planning TII?
They bring him a book with the greatest showman such as P.T. Barnum…but it’s a TRICK book with drinks instead.
What do you guys think, could it be Michael? Here's that clip, sounds the same. Listen at :20.
[youtube:a87ik0j1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beVQ7t0rvxg&playnext=1&list=PLE69CCB875FB64E64[/youtube:a87ik0j1]

This movie seems very Michaelish, and of course there was a 2005 version done by Johnny Depp who many connect with MJ. People have said Michael's Ebony photo shoot reminded them of Willy Wonka's pose. I loved the first movie and haven't seen the newer version.

From Wiki
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory is a 1971 American musical[1] film adaptation of the 1964 novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl, directed by Mel Stuart, and starring Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka. The film tells the story of Charlie Bucket as he receives a golden ticket and visits Willy Wonka's chocolate factory with four other children from around the world. Filming took place in Munich in 1970, and the film was released on June 30, 1971.
Plot
Charlie Bucket is a poor boy living with his widowed mother and four bed-ridden grandparents in a tiny house. Charlie supplements the meager family income by delivering newspapers after school. One day, the family, along with the rest of the world, learns that the candy maker Willy Wonka has hidden five Golden Tickets amongst his Wonka Bars. The finders of these special tickets will be given a full tour of his tightly-guarded candy factory, as well as a lifetime supply of chocolate. Charlie wants to take part in the search, but cannot afford to buy vast quantities of chocolate like other participants. Four of the tickets are found by: Augustus Gloop, a gluttonous German boy; Veruca Salt, a spoiled English girl; Violet Beauregarde, a gum-chomping American girl; and Mike Teevee, a television-obsessed American boy. As they find their tickets, a sinister-looking man is observed whispering in their ears, to which they listen attentively despite their preoccupations with their particular obsessions. Charlie's hopes are dashed when news breaks that the final ticket had been found by a Paraguayan millionaire.
The next day, as the Golden Ticket craze dies down, Charlie finds a silver coin in a gutter and uses it to buy a Wonka Bar. Simultaneously, word spreads that the ticket found by the millionaire was forged. When Charlie opens the bar, he finds the real golden ticket, and races home to tell his family, but is stopped along the way by the same man who had been seen whispering to the other four winners. The man introduces himself as Arthur Slugworth, a rival confectioner who offers to pay Charlie for a sample of Wonka's latest creation, the Everlasting Gobstopper.
Grandpa Joe manages to get out of bed to serve as Charlie's tour chaperone. The next day, Wonka greets the children and their guardians at the factory gates and leads them inside, requiring each to sign a contract before the tour can begin. Inside is a psychedelic wonderland full of chocolate rivers, giant edible mushrooms, lickable wallpaper and other ingenious inventions and candies, as well as Wonka's workers, the small, orange-skinned, green-haired Oompa-Loompas. As the tour progresses, each of the first four children misbehave against Wonka's warnings, resulting in serious consequences. Augustus is sucked through a chocolate extraction pipe system and sent to the Fudge Room after trying to drink from a chocolate river. Violet transforms into a giant blueberry after trying an experimental piece of Three-Course-Dinner Gum. Veruca is rejected as a "bad egg" and sent plummeting down a garbage chute in the Chocolate Golden Egg Sorting Room. Mike is shrunken to only a few inches in height after being transmitted by "Wonkavision," a broadcasting technology that can send objects through television instead of pictures. The Oompa-Loompas sing a song after each mishap, describing that particular child's poor behavior.
Charlie also succumbs to temptation along with Grandpa Joe, as they stay behind in the Bubble Room and sample Fizzy Lifting Drinks. They begin floating skyward and are nearly sucked into a ceiling-mounted exhaust fan. To avoid this grisly fate, they burp repeatedly until they return to the ground. Wonka initially seems unaware of this incident.
When Charlie becomes the last remaining child on the tour, Wonka politely dismisses him and Grandpa Joe and disappears into his office, without awarding Charlie his lifetime supply of chocolate. Grandpa Joe and Charlie enter the office, where Wonka tells them that Charlie does not get the prize because he broke the rules. Puzzled, Grandpa Joe denies seeing any rules. Wonka angrily reveals the forfeiture clause of the contract Charlie signed. Charlie's part in the theft of the Fizzy Lifting Drinks means that he violated the contract, and therefore he receives nothing. Wonka dismisses them. Grandpa Joe vows to give Slugworth the gobstopper, but Charlie places the gobstopper on Wonka's desk.
Wonka recants and begs for his guests' forgiveness. He reveals that Slugworth is actually an employee named Wilkinson, whose offer to buy the gobstopper was a morality test for the Golden Ticket winners, and Charlie was the only one who passed.
The trio enter the "Wonkavator", a multi-directional glass elevator, and fly out of the factory in it. As they soar over the village, Wonka tells Charlie that his actual prize is the factory itself, as the Golden Ticket search was created to help Wonka search for an honest and worthy child to be the heir to his chocolate empire. Charlie and his family will reside in the factory and take over its operation when Wonka retires.
[edit] Cast
:o
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Naaaw... my ears tell me it's not him...  :?
But you never know.... Thanks for pointing it out....  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

listen to the TMZ video at 6:17 (high scream at the end)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and then to this laugh of Michael at exactly 0:18
To me it seems to be the same scream

MJonmind, also Michael's laugh at the table in TII and the long loud laugh in the TMZ video are VERY similar to me, although the TMZ laugh sounds a little bit more guttural. But the pitch is the same and also the accentuation.
In combination with the similarities in the way of screaming I added above, I think you might be right and it could be Michael laughing at the TMZ video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

This is interesting...it's the lyrics from the Oompa song. There is even a part sung by "Mike"  :)

Augustus)
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo,
I’ve got a perfect puzzle for you.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee,
If you are wise you’ll listen to me.
What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?
Eating as much as an elephant eats.
What are you at getting terribly fat?
What do you think will come of that?
I don't like the look of it
Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-da,
Given good manners you will go far.
You will live in happiness too,
Like the oompa loompa do-ba-dee-doo.
Do-ba-dee-doo

(Violet)
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo,
I’ve got another puzzle for you.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-da-dee,
If you are wise you’ll listen to me.
Gum chewing’s fine when it’s once in a while.
It stops you from smoking and brightens your smile.
But it’s repulsive revolting and wrong.
Chewing and chewing all day long.
The way that a cow does
Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-da,
Given good manners you will go far.
You will live in happiness too,
Like the oompa loompa do-ba-dee-doo.

(Veruca)
Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
I've got another puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa doompadee dee
If you are wise you will listen to me
Who do you blame when your kid is a brat
Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat?
Blaming the kids is a lion of shame
You know exactly who's to blame:
The mother and the father!
Oompa Loompa doompadee dah
If you're not spoiled then you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa Loompa doompadee do

(Mike)
Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
I've got another puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa doompa dah dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me
What do you get from a glut of TV?
A pain in the neck and an IQ of three
Why don't you try simply reading a book?
Or could you just not bear to look?
You'll get no
You'll get no
You'll get no
You'll get no
You'll get no commercials
Oompa Loompa Doompadee Dah
If you're not greedy you will go far
You will live in happiness too
Like the Oompa
Oompa Loompa doompadee do

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

friendlikeme81 and wishingstar, thanks for responding. Does anyone remember way back someone posting a pic of MJ at TMZ office? He was just walking by a hallway or something. I mean why wouldn't he stop in there occasionally. I think most of them (maybe only Harvey but I doubt it) know MJ's alive, and since TMZ has had a major share of playing along with the hoax. Especially he would come in for these midgets. Michael loved to hang around these people, remember? Otherwise I don't get why they would be invited to come to TMZ to give Harvey some fake book box with liquor in them, and Harvey doesn't drink. Doesn't make sense, but if they actually came in for a clue or to entertain MJ, it makes more sense. Harvey knows how to act, fasttalk and make things seem natural. I really think it's our Mike. JMO! 8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:2w4p5qvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1v2kYdD-ak[/youtube:2w4p5qvw]

I LOVE Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka. He´s so irresistibly "burtonesque"...  :P
But the previous version with Gene Wilder also has some wonderful surreal moments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would love to be able to hear the laughs back to back without even as much as a split second
in between them to tell...
They are VeRY VERY similar though. Its kinda wierd! You may be on to something!
Also, the Oompa's walking in would seem like Michaels kinda humor... :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

MJonmindTopic starter

After listening again I'm not so sure about the laughs, but when I was looking at the WW clip rag doll posted I noticed the throne in the music box theatre looked similar to Michael's, and the fancy W looks M inverted. Then after fireworks the boy first catches fire, reminding me of MJ's pepsi indident. Watch at 1:20.

[youtube:2d8s6k6p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1v2kYdD-ak&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2d8s6k6p]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
After listening again I'm not so sure about the laughs,

Sure the presence of Michael at the TMZ studio seems to be too far-fetched for being truly considered. Therefore at a certain point we may start to mistrust our ears.

But then again, when I hear Michael's laughter - the significant final scream inclusive, like in this fan video - I can't deny the strange similarity to the laughter about the Oompa Loompas. To me the pattern of laughter seems to be unique.

The link to the fan video (from 8:10 to 8:18)

TMZ live video You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (from 6:00 to 6:20, scream at 6:17)

I have no idea about how to explain this "phenomenon", if it is really true. It would mean that Michael was actually filming the TMZ scene with a hand camera, in front of all the people inside the studio. This does not make much sense, since it would have required too many people to be in on the hoax - unless they were all hired by him and bound by a confidential contract like the TII dancers and staff. The other possibility that Michael was wearing a disguise is also not really convincing. So I am pretty much at a loss with this.

Quote from: "MJonmind"
After listening again I'm not so sure about the laughs, but when I was looking at the WW clip rag doll posted I noticed the throne in the music box theatre looked similar to Michael's, and the fancy W looks M inverted. Then after fireworks the boy first catches fire, reminding me of MJ's pepsi indident. Watch at 1:20.
Well spotted, Mjonmind, this is scary!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

MJonmindTopic starter

Well I may be alone in this, but I've thought for some time that there are many more in this hoax than it seems, with TS's statement of the fewer the better, not quite accurate. I think many in the entertainment business, everyone at TMZ, etc. This is no slouch, half-assed, quickly put together hoax. It is pure, pure genius. bow/  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions