Conrad Murray: Michael Broke the Syringe!
March 16, 2011, 01:30:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
28 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

A huge development in the Dr. Conrad Murray trial involving the death of Michael Jackson ... the defense wants a first generation fingerprint of a broken syringe found in MJ's bedroom the day he died ... and our sources say they think it could prove that Michael killed himself.

Dr. Murray's lawyers were in court this AM.  Among other things, they lasered in on a broken syringe that had rolled under Michael's deathbed.  The defense wants a first generation fingerprint to determine who was handling it.

Defense sources tell us ... Dr. Murray insists he did not break the syringe.  As TMZ first reported ... the defense believes MJ caused his own death by giving himself a massive overdose of Propofol while Murray was out of the room.

Defense sources say ... there were only two people in the room, and since Murray did not break the syringe, Michael must have handled it.

The defense is asking that the FBI deliver the first generation fingerprint.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Re: Conrad Murray: Michael Broke the Syringe!
March 16, 2011, 01:38:05 PM
Conrad Murray: Michael Broke the Syringe….BS!  :lol:

I actually think turning it around on Michael is a good defense because Michael did effectively “kill” himself – he’s dead as far as most of the world thinks and we know that’s simply not true.  It'll anger a lot of people too, let's see if common sense will prevail.

And a mention of the FBI?!?  “The defense is asking that the FBI deliver the first generation fingerprint.”  The FBI is delivering it seems… Another prediction for TS – very interesting to say the least!  I just realized that FBI is an anagram for fib (lie).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 01:53:04 PM
Now, wouldnt it be interesting if they tested the syringe and found a fingerprint that did not belong to Michael or Murray.....

Even if Michaels fingerprints are found on the syringe, there are wholes in Murrays defence.  Maybe Murray planted the evidence AFTER Michael had died.  (if he died!)  Its pretty easy to wrap a dead mans fingers around a syringe and then roll it under the bed.

Murray had time to do this.  There are discrepencies in the time line and the bodyguard has already described how Murray was clearing up evidence.

But i have a feeling that these tests will reveal an outcome that they didnt expect...
Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 02:02:08 PM by Miss.Peppers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

MJonmind

March 16, 2011, 01:55:13 PM
Andrea, that's what I was thinking. Never heard FBI mentioned before aside from way back with the 333 pages. Another possible link to TS being authentic. This all such a joke, when people came and went from the mansion after June 25, contaminating evidence, and of course all the withholding of evidence and lies already from Murray. And if MJ's fingerprint is on the syringe, it proves he's a mastermind, that's all. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 16, 2011, 02:01:54 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
And if MJ's fingerprint is on the syringe, it proves he's a mastermind, that's all. :mrgreen:

I thought that too, that he could've touched the alleged syringe just to mess about!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 02:03:41 PM
The reason the FBI are involved is because they have the expertise in fingerprinting technology.

I dont think it means anything more than that......     who else they going to ask to test the syringe for prints???   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

March 16, 2011, 02:10:16 PM
What is a 'first generation fingerprint'?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 02:16:33 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"

I actually think turning it around on Michael is a good defense because Michael did effectively “kill” himself – he’s dead as far as most of the world thinks and we know that’s simply not true.  It'll anger a lot of people too, let's see if common sense will prevail.

And a mention of the FBI?!?  “The defense is asking that the FBI deliver the first generation fingerprint.”  The FBI is delivering it seems… Another prediction for TS – very interesting to say the least!  I just realized that FBI is an anagram for fib (lie).

Great deductions Sherlock!!!  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 02:21:18 PM
Quote from: "curls"

I dont know.  Ive never heard this expression before, and if you put it in google nothing of interest comes up...  in fact, the TMZ article is high on the hit list.    :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 02:23:26 PM
OH!!  The first generation fingerprint is an old system.  They now have newer versions/generations.  And by asking the FBI for the first gen fingerprints, they are asking for Michael's OLD prints.  From the time of the first gen. testing which from all I read is about 2004.
Now, why would they be comparing his OLD prints?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 02:24:41 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
The reason the FBI are involved is because they have the expertise in fingerprinting technology.

I dont think it means anything more than that......     who else they going to ask to test the syringe for prints???   :?

You always make good sense, MP.   And, it is interesting that our focus on the FBI in forum discussions directed by TS is also mentioned today in TMZ.  What a  wonderful coinkadink! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 02:25:16 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
OH!!  The first generation fingerprint is an old system.  They now have newer versions/generations.  And by asking the FBI for the first gen fingerprints, they are asking for Michael's OLD prints.  From the time of the first gen. testing which from all I read is about 2004.
Now, why would they be comparing his OLD prints?

Oh, also, that's why ask the FBI.  They have those prints on file.  But, what's weird is also do the local PD from booking him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 16, 2011, 02:27:32 PM
Quote from: "curls"

I dont know.  Ive never heard this expression before, and if you put it in google nothing of interest comes up...  in fact, the TMZ article is high on the hit list.    :?

I googled it too and didn't really find anything but I would think that it's the "initial" fingerprints on an object.  Like if other people touched it afterwards, the first generation ones would be underneath the other prints.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 02:28:30 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "Andrea"

Great deductions Sherlock!!!  

Ditto!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 02:30:34 PM
Now, wouldnt it be interesting if they tested the syringe and found a fingerprint that did not belong to Michael or Murray.....

Even if Michaels fingerprints are found on the syringe, there are wholes in Murrays defence.  Maybe Murray planted the evidence AFTER Michael had died.  (if he died!)  Its pretty easy to wrap a dead mans fingers around a syringe and then roll it under the bed.

Murray had time to do this.  There are discrepencies in the time line and the bodyguard has already described how Murray was clearing up evidence.

But i have a feeling that these tests will reveal an outcome that they didnt expect...
[/b]

:o   hmmmmm. this is interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions