Re: Conrad Murray: Michael Broke the Syringe!
March 16, 2011, 02:31:18 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
OH!!  The first generation fingerprint is an old system.  They now have newer versions/generations.  And by asking the FBI for the first gen fingerprints, they are asking for Michael's OLD prints.  From the time of the first gen. testing which from all I read is about 2004.
Now, why would they be comparing his OLD prints?

Are you sure about that?  Fingerprints dont change with time.  Your prints are your prints for life.  Why would it matter when the prints were taken from the subject?

Do you have a link for this explanation?   Ive tried searching and have come up with a blank.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

March 16, 2011, 02:35:36 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
OH!!  The first generation fingerprint is an old system.  They now have newer versions/generations.  And by asking the FBI for the first gen fingerprints, they are asking for Michael's OLD prints.  From the time of the first gen. testing which from all I read is about 2004.

Are you sure about that?  Fingerprints dont change with time.  Your prints are your prints for life.  Why would it matter when the prints were taken from the subject?

Do you have a link for this explanation?   Ive tried searching and have come up with a blank.

I'm not saying they change.  I'm saying they want the FBI to turn over their first gen. fingerprints.  The first gen. ones were about 2004 when they used that system.  So it means, why do they want THOSE ones?  Why not more recent ones, if there are any, or ones from where he was booked into jail?  What is the significance of the old FBI prints when ALL prints are the same.???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

March 16, 2011, 02:37:56 PM

Do I understand correctly that you mean it's a method of taking fingerprints, that has been superceded by newer methods?

If so, as you say, why specify 'first generation fingerprints'? Why wouldn't they just request fingerprints, full stop?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 02:39:46 PM

I'm not saying they change.  I'm saying they want the FBI to turn over their first gen. fingerprints.  The first gen. ones were about 2004 when they used that system.  So it means, why do they want THOSE ones?  Why not more recent ones, if there are any, or ones from where he was booked into jail?  What is the significance of the old FBI prints when ALL prints are the same.???

Ok.  Im understanding what you are saying a bit more now.  You are saying that the defense are asking for the FBI to give them the fingerprint profile of Michael so they can compare it to the one found on the syringe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 02:44:40 PM

Ok.  Im understanding what you are saying a bit more now.  You are saying that the defense are asking for the FBI to give them the fingerprint profile of Michael so they can compare it to the one found on the syringe.

Yes, but the clue here is...first generation fingerprint.  Those are old ones.
Maybe there are no Michael prints since 2004, but then why specifically ask for ones from the first gen ones if they simply are the only ones? And why ask specifically for the FBI for those ones?
 Maybe...maybe because there is new technology since then and they can say those ones were not accurate...Just thinking and guessing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 16, 2011, 02:47:33 PM
I really think first generation fingerprints are the first ones on an object.  I said it above, so maybe no one else agrees?

Say I take something fresh out of a package and touch it.  That object has my fingerprints on it.  Then someone else touches, and someone else and so on.  The object later gets dusted for fingerprints.  Mine would be the first generation fingerprints because I touched the object first, the other prints may be layered over top of mine and they're able to determine that.

This is my own head making sense of it so it might not be the case.  But it makes sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 02:49:40 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I really think first generation fingerprints are the first ones on an object.  I said it above, so maybe no one else agrees?

Say I take something fresh out of a package and touch it.  That object has my fingerprints on it.  Then someone else touches, and someone else and so on.  The object later gets dusted for fingerprints.  Mine would be the first generation fingerprints because I touched the object first, the other prints may be layered over top of mine and they're able to determine that.

This is my own head making sense of it so it might not be the case.  But it makes sense to me.

You could be correct, but my understanding is that the fingerprints would get smeared and not overlayed?

What we need is a fingerprint expert.....      :P   Hmmmm.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

March 16, 2011, 02:51:01 PM

No, that can't be right Miss.Peppers, because the article says: "the defense wants a first generation fingerprint of a broken syringe found in MJ's bedroom the day he died"

Does that mean they want to use an old method of fingerprinting on this 21 month old syringe and drag the FBI in to do it!!!  :?

Andrea, your explanation makes sense too!

Yes, we need an expert!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 02:51:42 PM
yeah right, they could be smeared on the syringe...but I think the clues on tmz are
they want the old prints and want them from the fbi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 02:59:18 PM
Quote from: "curls"

No, that can't be right Miss.Peppers, because the article says: "the defense wants a first generation fingerprint of a broken syringe found in MJ's bedroom the day he died"

Does that mean they want to use an old method of fingerprinting on this 21 month old syringe and drag the FBI in to do it!!!  :?

CURLS...   you are right.  So they cant mean that.   What the heck do they mean???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 03:01:55 PM
If this is so important, why the defense did not ask for this test in the syringe 20 months ago?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

March 16, 2011, 03:19:41 PM
thanks to whomever asked what a first generation print is.  good question. idk the answer and i'm intrigued.   lots of answers/ideas mentioned here seem plausible including who touched it first if that's possible to determine. but if the person framing someone had on gloves, we'd never know the real answer.    @navibl: LAYERING seems to be an optimal word for lots of things related to this hoax including the ambo pic.   great observations you make, imho.

I want to read this article when I have time about the finding of prints and JFK asassination:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 03:23:45 PM
Really, I've been looking all over the net and only TMZ is reporting the first generation fbi thing!!  The other news agencies do not say that.  Who knows with tmz, sometimes they have it sometimes they don't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 03:40:41 PM
Harvey makes it sound like first gen fingerprint is something to do now..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2011, 03:53:36 PM
seriously, what i'm getting from this is that the syringe was already fingerprinted by the FBI and the defence is now requesting those results.

So....
why would the FBI have taken prints from that syringe ? (first time i hear of their involvement regarding june 25)
why does defense only now bring up this broken syringe under the bed?( i've never heard of this, was it mentioned at all at any time??) :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions