"GOING HOLLYWOOD" MJFANFOREVERANADAY:)
March 16, 2011, 04:17:12 PM
This video by Mjfanforeveranaday is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please check it out and tell me what you think:)

[youtube:18xfah0b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2ELjF7AnX0[/youtube:18xfah0b]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"GOING HOLLYWOOD" MJFANFOREVERANADAY:)
March 16, 2011, 05:32:49 PM
WOW! WOW! WOW! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
The Michael Jackson Island!!! :D  :D  :D  :D
Movie coming out about celebs FAKING THERE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!
Janet always in Bahrain!! YES THIS IS IT!!!
Needed inspiriations to press on and here it is :mrgreen:
The music video at the beginning is not long so have a little patients and watch the whole video!!!
Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: "GOING HOLLYWOOD" MJFANFOREVERANADAY:)
March 18, 2011, 01:55:44 PM
Interesting video.  Thanks for posting

Love and Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 18, 2011, 03:41:27 PM
I live under a rock. I had no idea LILO was a singer as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 18, 2011, 08:55:43 PM
Such a very interesting video. Lindsay can be in on the hoax. I always thought something is fishy with her story. Thank you for posting this Integrity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 18, 2011, 09:17:36 PM
WOW! video well done.  Why would Lindsay be in the hoax? She is a drug addict, she was in jail, in rehab etc.. Once you are drunk you can spill the beans, everything comes out. You cannot keep the secret. So I don't think she is in the hoax. She is not very trusting. She is only an actress doing this movie, IMO.

Yet again, things can turn around and she may be in the hoax, I am not saying that she is, anything is possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 18, 2011, 09:24:25 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
WOW! video well done.  Why would Lindsay be in the hoax? She is a drug addict, she was in jail, in rehab etc.. Once you are drunk you can spill the beans, everything comes out. You cannot keep the secret. So I don't think she is in the hoax. She is not very trusting. She is only an actress doing this movie, IMO.

Yet again, things can turn around and she may be in the hoax, I am not saying that she is, anything is possible.

'Why would Lisa be in on the hoax' question's answer is in the video. We were "told" that she was a drug addict or in jail. But we can not believe everything we see in the media, can we? Probably she is really a drug addict and the story we were fed was the truth OR it can be all a made up story with other purposes. I find Charlie Sheen's And Lindsay's stories so interesting and I do not believe everything we were fed up about them are true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 18, 2011, 09:36:32 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

'Why would Lisa be in on the hoax' question's answer is in the video. We were "told" that she was a drug addict or in jail. But we can not believe everything we see in the media, can we? Probably she is really a drug addict and the story we were fed was the truth OR it can be all a made up story with other purposes. I find Charlie Sheen's And Lindsay's stories so interesting and I do not believe everything we were fed up about them are true.

I find there are too many people in the hoax. someone is bound to talk. I don't think Lindsay is in the hoax. Even if she spoke to Michael a couple of times. It would be the same thing for you, right now you are believing what this video has stated. How do you know it is the truth? Because he said it? It comes both ways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 18, 2011, 09:45:03 PM

I find there are too many people in the hoax. someone is bound to talk. I don't think Lindsay is in the hoax. Even if she spoke to Michael a couple of times. It would be the same thing for you, right now you are believing what this video has stated. How do you know it is the truth? Because he said it? It comes both ways.

I was clear in my post that I have always found Lindsay's story fishy. It's not because the video said it. I do not buy everything the media tells. The media told us that Michael was a pedophile and was a drug addict. Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen doesn`t make it factual. That's what I'm trying to say. And as I wrote, the story can be true but it also can be wrong with different purposes behind. And she can be in on the hoax IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 19, 2011, 09:22:49 AM

I was clear in my post that I have always found Lindsay's story fishy. It's not because the video said it. I do not buy everything the media tells. The media told us that Michael was a pedophile and was a drug addict. Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen doesn`t make it factual. That's what I'm trying to say. And as I wrote, the story can be true but it also can be wrong with different purposes behind. And she can be in on the hoax IMO.

Point taken, I understand what you are trying to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

March 23, 2011, 05:45:56 AM
I cannot believe after all of this time that someone has not come out with some information that he is alive!!
Well AKon & Teddy Riley have so we do have someone:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2011, 07:49:19 AM
Note to check out later  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal