finfinTopic starter

MyWhoisit new video
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:6e25enex]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRg2DxWHk5c&feature=feedbul[/youtube:6e25enex]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

MJonmind

This is absolutely so bang on and telling about MJ, his dream, doubles mysteries, etc. I'm looking forward to the next video. This reminds me of the poem that people say is about a double or twin, but I think it's a persona.

poems written By Michael Joseph Jackson

From His Book 'Dancing The Dream' first published in 1992

TWO BIRDS

It's hard to tell them what I feel for you.
They haven't ever met you, and no one has your picture.
So how can they ever understand your mystery?
Let's give them a clue:
Two birds sit in a tree.
One eats cherries, while the other looks on.
Two birds fly through the air.
One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent.
Two birds wheel in the sun.
One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.

It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...

Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air.
Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious.
How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?
Oh, that is a day I hunger for!  

Quote:
I You We
"I said you had to do it. You said you didn't want to. We talked about it, and we agreed that maybe I could help.
I said you were wrong. You insisted you were right. We held each other's hand, and right and wrong disappeared.
I began crying. You began crying, too. We embraced, and between us grew a flower of peace.
How I love this mystery called We! Where does it come from, out of thin air? I thought about this mystery, and I realized something: We must be love's favorite child, because until I reach out for you, We is not even there. It arrives on the wings of tenderness: it speaks through our silent understanding. When I laugh at myself, it smiles. When I forgive you, it dances in jubilation.

So We is not a choice anymore, not if you and I want to grow with one another. We unites us, increases our strength; it picks up our burden when you and I are ready to let it fall.

The truth is that you and I would have given up long ago, but We won't let us. It is too wise. "Look into your hearts," it says. "What do you see? Not you and I, but only We."

-Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very interesting, thanks for sharing! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "finfin"
MyWhoisit new video

[youtube:3duhh4qo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRg2DxWHk5c&feature=feedbul[/youtube:3duhh4qo]
Quote from: "finfin"
MyWhoisit new video

[youtube:3duhh4qo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRg2DxWHk5c&feature=feedbul[/youtube:3duhh4qo]

Hello finfin!!!!

I just finished to watch this video and I'm speechless, :o  :shock: .If behind this video is not Michael or someone close to him,please feel free to shoot in the head  :? .Everytime I watch a video by MyWhoisit my heart beats faster and I'm like  :shock: .This person knows more that we think and is very talented.Michael is a magician,a genius and he played his role very well.I always had a strange feeling about Michael,you know he is always different,always not himself,lol.Like you watch everytime another person and contradictions play a big role in this.Berry Gordy said perfectly at the Memorial what I think about Michael.If Michael didnt use "perfect doubles" of him (not the ones we see on Tv or internet,lol they are not even close the same like Michael)then Michael really has a brother  :? .Only I know how many faces I've started to see when I look at Michael's videos, on youtube for example.Now I dont know maybe I'm wrong ,maybe no  :? .
Talking about number 7 has anyone saw that number on the door or no. ??????

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting this video, very well done. I can see the comparisons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

The one thing i know for sure is.....

I miss him terribly. Sometimes my insides hurt just wanting him to return. So I pray daily that Michael will come back. sigh....I love you MJ. We all do. Come home soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

I think that in a sense Michael created his own history. He made a notch in history and called it his own. I think that is what Michael trying to tell everyone. We should stop trying to live someone's history and to start making our own.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this video. MyWhoIsIt has created some excellent videos and I'll say it again - this person is no ordinary person. These videos are professional in nature.

I loved this video as well. It had me easily relating the story to Michael's life. It's as if Michael is telling us "the rest of the story" about him. Maybe he is...I keep thinking about some comments that are played on MJRadio.com. One person, in particular, says "I wish he would just show us who he really is" or something along those lines. I can't help but think that is exactly what he's doing. Gosh, there are so many possible reasons for this hoax but I am learning about the man I never knew and I like it. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

It still bothers me about what Liza said about the autopsy, that all hell would break loose. Still nothing has happened. I guess this tantalyzing clue is for adding mystery. I wonder how the cloning industry is progressing in some scary laboratory somewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "MJonmind"
It still bothers me about what Liza said about the autopsy, that all hell would break loose. Still nothing has happened. I guess this tantalyzing clue is for adding mystery. I wonder how the cloning industry is progressing in some scary laboratory somewhere.

yeah where is that anyway. couldn't hurt to hear the specifics of what she says again as a refresher.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

yeah where is that anyway. couldn't hurt to hear the specifics of what she says again as a refresher.

i have started to get the impression that the autopsy was going to indicate Hermaphrodite . but did it? andyone notice anything like it or is this just more syfy.

i am aware that in the 50's there was some kind of drug used to help a woman not miscarry that was known to have caused this deformity.

it seems there has been a big focus on this lately , somewhat in connection with Gaga (isn't there)?
any thoughts? if that was the case it is not like it would be of his own making.what is the point?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Great video, why do the little spelling errors only add to the poignancy?!  I think it's because we know someone else who wasn't the world's greatest speller but was a genius nonetheless.  I think Threatened was a warning shot to those who opposed Michael as well as a way to tell his own story in his own way, not obviously for the casual listener but for those who actually LISTENED and HEARD what he had to say and wondered enough to find out more.  Looking forward tothe next video, thanks for posting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MICHAEL IS THE BEST ACTOR
March 18, 2011, 01:33:06 PM
At last .... this video has exactly what I've always thought during the last 30 years I'd been his fan...
 THIS IS THE GREATEST TRUTH OF MICHAEL.
 AND THIS IS HIS BIGGEST SECRET.
 Michael has always played a role ... the GREAT CHARACTER OF HIS LIFE.
 I think for years, a character with some notes of his personality.
 A character who act even TO SOME PEOPLE, NOT JUST WITH CAMERAS.
He was on stage.... many times in private, with some people who used them.
He has played play this character in front of many people who think they know him.
Not only the fact of creating a character as a superstar, is much more than that .... Michael is not shy ... Michael is not asexual.... what a great actor¡¡
His greatest artistic quality is ... actor. He is a genius...he is a perfect student of psychology .... and he has only been playing....
Michael has played the role of a lifetime ....
I just hope that someday we see him really ... because I think many of us have noticed it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

i have started to get the impression that the autopsy was going to indicate Hermaphrodite . but did it? andyone notice anything like it or is this just more syfy.

i am aware that in the 50's there was some kind of drug used to help a woman not miscarry that was known to have caused this deformity.

it seems there has been a big focus on this lately , somewhat in connection with Gaga (isn't there)?
any thoughts? if that was the case it is not like it would be of his own making.what is the point?
Same thoughts here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal