I love the planet
March 18, 2011, 05:30:36 PM
"I love the planet, I love the trees. I have this thing for trees - the colors and changing of leaves. I love it. I respect those kind of things. I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the planet. Because the planet is sick, like a fever. If we don't fix it now, it's at the point of no re...turn. This is our last chance to fix this problem that we have, where it's like a runaway train. And the times has come. This Is It." (Michael Jackson)

I notice his priority in correlation to THIS IS IT, is about saving our planet.  About it being to the point of no return.  Our last chance to fix it.  The time has come.   THIS IS IT was talking about the planet.

Or am I reading this wrong?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Re: I love the planet
March 19, 2011, 05:53:33 AM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
"I love the planet, I love the trees. I have this thing for trees - the colors and changing of leaves. I love it. I respect those kind of things. I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the planet. Because the planet is sick, like a fever. If we don't fix it now, it's at the point of no re...turn. This is our last chance to fix this problem that we have, where it's like a runaway train. And the times has come. This Is It." (Michael Jackson)

I notice his priority in correlation to THIS IS IT, is about saving our planet.  About it being to the point of no return.  Our last chance to fix it.  The time has come.   THIS IS IT was talking about the planet.

Could be, because MJ always did things for a reason...just like 'final curtain' could mean something. Plus there wasn't really going to be a concert so THIS IS IT and the words 'THIS IS IT' was probably because of what was to come (the hoax).  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2011, 01:42:38 PM
I think ecology wasn't the only thing MJ meant saying this sentence... I guess he could have had politics and wars on his mind....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Galaxy

March 19, 2011, 03:27:21 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
I think ecology wasn't the only thing MJ meant saying this sentence... I guess he could have had politics and wars on his mind....

I kind of believed that he was referring to politics as well when he made that statement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

Galaxy

March 20, 2011, 08:41:15 PM
Quote from: "Galaxy"
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"

I kind of believed that he was referring to politics as well when he made that statement.

Ok, I might have to change my belief on this. What a difference a day makes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

everlastinglove_MJ

April 01, 2011, 05:39:42 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"

I don't think you read wrong, I noticed it too.
THIS IS IT is all about the planet in her total existence. The planet concerns nature, animals (Earth song), humans (life & death AND resurrection: Thriller), politics (TDCAU) and last but not least L.O.V.E. And also you see history (MLK and Casablanca) and future (Light man). You see, all aspects on the planet are represented in TII with a very clear message: If you wanna make that change to save the planet, take a look in the mirror and start with yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

dom425

April 01, 2011, 10:01:52 PM
I don't think you read wrong, I noticed it too.
THIS IS IT is all about the planet in her total existence. The planet concerns nature, animals (Earth song), humans (life & death AND resurrection: Thriller), politics (TDCAU) and last but not least L.O.V.E. And also you see history (MLK and Casablanca) and future (Light man). You see, all aspects on the planet are represented in TII with a very clear message: If you wanna make that change to save the planet, take a look in the mirror and start with yourself.[/quote]
 I couldn't have said it better myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

suspicious mind

April 08, 2011, 10:09:25 PM
this part of it has always been off for me. when you pay attention to kenny's behavior behind him you see that he has espectation of something more like prayer. like it is something that he has come to expect from michael. jmo but unless someone can read lips in low light around a micro phone we may never know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal