Re: MICHAEL IS THE BEST ACTOR
March 18, 2011, 03:24:08 PM
Quote from: "RACHEL02"
At last .... this video has exactly what I've always thought during the last 30 years I'd been his fan...
 THIS IS THE GREATEST TRUTH OF MICHAEL.
 AND THIS IS HIS BIGGEST SECRET.
 Michael has always played a role ... the GREAT CHARACTER OF HIS LIFE.
 I think for years, a character with some notes of his personality.
 A character who act even TO SOME PEOPLE, NOT JUST WITH CAMERAS.
He was on stage.... many times in private, with some people who used them.
He has played play this character in front of many people who think they know him.
Not only the fact of creating a character as a superstar, is much more than that .... Michael is not shy ... Michael is not asexual.... what a great actor¡¡
His greatest artistic quality is ... actor. He is a genius...he is a perfect student of psychology .... and he has only been playing....
Michael has played the role of a lifetime ....
I just hope that someday we see him really ... because I think many of us have noticed it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Great comments, Rachel. I agree totally. He's the greatest performer that ever lived...as Dr Klein said to TMZ. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
It still bothers me about what Liza said about the autopsy, that all hell would break loose. Still nothing has happened. I guess this tantalyzing clue is for adding mystery. I wonder how the cloning industry is progressing in some scary laboratory somewhere.

yeah where is that anyway. couldn't hurt to hear the specifics of what she says again as a refresher.

i have started to get the impression that the autopsy was going to indicate Hermaphrodite . but did it? andyone notice anything like it or is this just more syfy.

i am aware that in the 50's there was some kind of drug used to help a woman not miscarry that was known to have caused this deformity.

it seems there has been a big focus on this lately , somewhat in connection with Gaga (isn't there)?
any thoughts? if that was the case it is not like it would be of his own making.what is the point?

Hello suspiciousmind!!!

I'm sorry but what are you talking about???? :?  :?
What this has to do with the video of MyWhoisit???? :? I don't want to offend you but ,HERMAPHRODITE is not a very kind word related to Michael.He is a beautiful man and a masculine one  :oops: ,watch here:

[youtube:jdsadny0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YBbHZmMfe8&feature=related[/youtube:jdsadny0]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "applehead250609"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
It still bothers me about what Liza said about the autopsy, that all hell would break loose. Still nothing has happened. I guess this tantalyzing clue is for adding mystery. I wonder how the cloning industry is progressing in some scary laboratory somewhere.

yeah where is that anyway. couldn't hurt to hear the specifics of what she says again as a refresher.

i have started to get the impression that the autopsy was going to indicate Hermaphrodite . but did it? andyone notice anything like it or is this just more syfy.

i am aware that in the 50's there was some kind of drug used to help a woman not miscarry that was known to have caused this deformity.

it seems there has been a big focus on this lately , somewhat in connection with Gaga (isn't there)?
any thoughts? if that was the case it is not like it would be of his own making.what is the point?

Hello suspiciousmind!!!

I'm sorry but what are you talking about???? :?  :?
What this has to do with the video of MyWhoisit???? :? I don't want to offend you but ,HERMAPHRODITE is not a very kind word related to Michael.He is a beautiful man and a masculine one  :oops: ,watch here:

[youtube:28xc0xnd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YBbHZmMfe8&feature=related[/youtube:28xc0xnd]

LOVE
it is not related to your video but we were mentioning what liza had said. the reason i mentioned it is because when i went to search about lizsa's statement this came up.so apparently someone has linked it somewhere along the line. be very sure i do not think michael had any such issues. :D  ;) but this deformaty is just that and not the fault of the person with it.  and i don't remember but we may have been off topic a little even with dicussing liza  :oops: i can't remember. sorry if the way i worded it was misleading  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Amazing investigation, amazing video. Thank you for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions