Hello my friends!!!

What DID happen to Michael Jackson? part 80
[youtube:2ayt5s6b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm5N81a7DJM&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube:2ayt5s6b]

What DID happen to Michael Jackson part? 81
[youtube:2ayt5s6b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC-xE71WCMc&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube:2ayt5s6b]

Luna's latest videos about what happened in 2005 are awesome.Everyone here should watch her videos to understand some things that I personally never knew before.OMG when I heard that women said MICHAEL JOE JACKSON innocent,not once but 14 times all came back to me.I still remember that late night when I heard for the first time that.It's strange because time goes away so fast and I dont believe we are already in 2011.
In the second video Jermaine and Tito are on the phone talking about their impression regarding  the verdict and Joe is near the fans giving some thanks for their support.What I saw in 2005 with Michael family I dont see today in 2011.Why then they were all around Michael giving their support and now they all seems to do nothing.Look at Latoya for example,what she did then and what is she doing now,lol  :? .Another one is Janet,she is too busy with her tour.
Sneddon speach made me wonder if he is real or no,lol because I think he is not real at all.Since 2005 I never heard one thing about him,NADA ,ZERO  :? .Just like we never heard a dam thing about Gavin and Jordie.I have something to say about Jordan Chandler and please pay attention because this has to do with Michael's real name.At the trial we heard very well that his middle name is JOE rigt????? Now here is the SETTELMENT AGREEMENT betewn Michael JOSEPH Jackson and Evan Chandler in 1994.

[attachment=2:2ayt5s6b]Settlement-page1.gif[/attachment:2ayt5s6b]

----------------------------------------------------------------

[attachment=1:2ayt5s6b]Settlement-page21.gif[/attachment:2ayt5s6b]

[attachment=0:2ayt5s6b]Settlement-page22.gif[/attachment:2ayt5s6b]

Can someone here tell me what's the real name of Michael and what it's going on here????? What was real and what no???? Since when this Twilight Zone had begun????????  :? Are we the cray ones or this is a nightmare????

LOVE
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was SCREAMING weeping and filled with so much joy that know words can truly express or convey how I was feeling inside when the verdicts were read!
I told everyone he would not be charged for anything!
AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE AGAIN MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE  :D
I am crying now for I remember it all so well and the lady with the beautiful doves.
The people came and supported him and there expressions makes me weep so...
He is truly a loved man and I know he felt the love from all of them and all of us :D  :D  :D
Even though I wanted to be there in person I was there in spirit from the beginning until now...
He did not prove  his innocents to die as it has been reported!

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST FOR IT WAS A REMINDER OF WHO THE MAN WAS AND STILL IS.. A TRULY LUMINOUS LOVING LIGHT BEING THAT CARED SO MUCH FOR CHILDREN AND ALL PEOPLE AND TRIED HIS BEST TO HELP MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

watch as they are coming out of the courtroom . look has a hold of him  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

How much he went through. I am speechless.
Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MissG

*rtrl*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
hmmm so interesting. thank you for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions