A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • 68 Replies
  • 2856 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 04:48:14 PM
Ok, I want to ask to poeple who live in America. I want to learn if Michael and his kids were in the spotlight so much just before the London conference and this hoax thing? Because in my country (I'm from Turkey btw) Michael wasn't on any media for about 7-8 years. How was the situation in America? Because if he and his kids were not in the media lately, I'm going to tell you something and I will ask you guys to look from this perspective.

Michael hided his kids very long time (since their birth) from the media. BUT he suddenly decided to show them to everyone just before his "death"! And the kids were in the spotlight again in the memorial and funeral. If Michael was going to hide forever and never comes back, would he push his kids under the spotlight just to hide himself? NO NEVER! We know how much he cares for his kids and he would do anything to protect them. If he wanted to keep on hiding the kids from the media he would have never ever shown their faces to nobody. The kids wouldn't be at the memorial or we would never know their faces. The kids are in the media all around the world. I don't believe in the theory that those kids are just decoys. Because we've seen them since they were born. No, those are Michael's real kids. Ok, here is the question:

If Michael is not going to come back never, why did he put the kids under the spotlight? He would never ever think like "Yes, I'm free finally and the media can mess with my kids". No way!  Do I make any sense? So I think he is going to come back :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline icebluestarlight

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 142
    • Show only replies by icebluestarlight

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 04:53:16 PM
Yes he would have to be coming back  unless they got to an age where they refused to put the masks on and then just after this happened.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 05:09:26 PM
Quote from: "SEHF"
He didn't hide his kids since birth. He showed all of his children when they were toddlers, multiple times. Can also clearly tell all of them are the kids we see today at an older age.
Just a few times he did but most of the times they had masks on. Especially when they were getting out they were always masked.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Lorrie

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 232
    • Show only replies by Lorrie

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 05:11:24 PM
LiberianGirl and icebluestarlight, you might find the earlier thread I Know Why the Kid's IDs Were Revealed Weeks Before 6-25 helpful. It explains one theory about why Michael may have revealed the children's identities shortly before June 25, and I think there's a pretty good chance it may be correct.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DontBelieveTheHype

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 419
    • Show only replies by DontBelieveTheHype

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 05:15:31 PM
This is what I wonder. And you know... If any of us doubt he will come back... Why would Michael first expose his children to the media and then disappear? If he really wanted to live in privacy with his children the last thing he needed to do was to put their faces on TV and exploit them. How will he be able to live in private for the rest of his life now that everyone knows what his children looks like? This is what convinces me that Michael used his childen as tools in the hoax. He will be back. Because there is no way he would intentionally exploit his kids and then never come back. Him living anonymously whilst his children are exposed to media and dangers. Michael would never do that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Offline juliet

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 491
    • Show only replies by juliet

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 05:24:27 PM
As I've said before, be patient and he'll explain everything as to the whyS/whatS that has made him to be invisible for a while.  He'll explain everything himself and his future plans for himself and his children.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 05:28:24 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
This is what I wonder. And you know... If any of us doubt he will come back... Why would Michael first expose his children to the media and then disappear? If he really wanted to live in privacy with his children the last thing he needed to do was to put their faces on TV and exploit them. How will he be able to live in private for the rest of his life now that everyone knows what his children looks like? This is what convinces me that Michael used his childen as tools in the hoax. He will be back. Because there is no way he would intentionally exploit his kids and then never come back. Him living anonymously whilst his children are exposed to media and dangers. Michael would never do that.

This is what exactly I wanted to mean. If he never showed their faces, nobody would know what the kids look like so he could go out with them easily. But this way everyone knows his kids and he can not go out as himself with the kids and this sounds like impossible to me. He can not hide in the rest of his life. This is one of the reasons why I started to think that he's coming back :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 05:34:35 PM
:) and he did say on geraldo that one day he would introduce his kids to the world ;) our mj is no fool :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DontBelieveTheHype

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 419
    • Show only replies by DontBelieveTheHype

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 05:37:51 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:) and he did say on geraldo that one day he would introduce his kids to the world ;) our mj is no fool :lol:

And he also said on Geraldo that he is working on a movie project.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 05:42:00 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:) and he did say on geraldo that one day he would introduce his kids to the world ;) our mj is no fool :lol:

And he also said on Geraldo that he is working on a movie project.  ;)
:D MICHAEL JACKSON GENIUS :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Harleyblonde

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 546
    • Show only replies by Harleyblonde

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 05:47:36 PM
@LiberianGirl, have you had a change of heart today? Is just that last night you pointed out that you felt at peace as you has discovered a song Michael had done with Paul Mcartney with the words "I am alive and here forever" the same words as at the memorial and you said that you knew he wanted peace and he wasn't coming back. I have always thought he couldn't come back so I thought that was a really good observation.
     I am not criticising you as many change their minds regarding this and we all have different moods but have you changed your mind? and if so why such a drastic change in one day?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline steffmaster1

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 968
    • Show only replies by steffmaster1

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 06:06:32 PM
i agree i wanna right down the reasons why i think he'll come back
1. kids identity shown
2. loves his fans too much to leave us
3. always wants to be the best at what he does
4. likes to out smart people
5. justice getting truth out highlighting the liars/lies
I also think the extra ending after the credits on this is it was our confirmation of thisxxx
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DontBelieveTheHype

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 419
    • Show only replies by DontBelieveTheHype

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 06:16:05 PM
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
4. likes to out smart people

Bingo!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 06:16:11 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
@LiberianGirl, have you had a change of heart today? Is just that last night you pointed out that you felt at peace as you has discovered a song Michael had done with Paul Mcartney with the words "I am alive and here forever" the same words as at the memorial and you said that you knew he wanted peace and he wasn't coming back. I have always thought he couldn't come back so I thought that was a really good observation.
     I am not criticising you as many change their minds regarding this and we all have different moods but have you changed your mind? and if so why such a drastic change in one day?

I thought about his kids today and got this idea. I always have new ideas girl. And yes today I more believe that he will come back but I'm not sure of course :) I put my thougths on a weighing machine and for today "He's going to come back" side is heavier  :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Harleyblonde

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 546
    • Show only replies by Harleyblonde

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 06:28:47 PM
Reasons he cannot come back-sorry but we have to look at both sides.
1. Finances-he has made more money after "death" than for years and in a short space of time, as did Elvis. If he just retired he would still be hunted by the media but most of all even if he wasn't broke how long would his money last living as he has for years?-he has never lived normally such as you or I.
2. Age-he was nearly 51 years old, most retire at not much older.
3. Health-he wasn't as ill as the media/tabloids said but we know he had arthiritis, you could see on his hands. He also suffered for years with vitiligo and possibly other health problems.
4. Age-again the age factor. He did say he did not want to age and get old. Must be bad to age in front of the whole world, best to bow out and be remembered handsome and not wrinkly and decrepid.
5. Legal implications- members can say what they want but to hoax your death with financial gain is a criminal offence and he cannot claim ignorance on this as he was married to the Daughter of Elvis.
6. His family- Do you honestly think he would let his family announce his death and talk of his passing, hold a funeral and memorial to come back? To make the world know they are liars?
5. Hate- say what you want but for every one of his dedicated fans like us there are 20 or 30 people, probably more who are either indifferent or not fans who would hate him.
6. Media/tabloids-the court case in 05 will have seemed like a rehearsal compared to the wrath and hate he will receive from the media. He would return tenfold to the very BS that plauged and haunted him for years-the hate of the tabloids.
Still waiting for a return?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline Harleyblonde

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 546
    • Show only replies by Harleyblonde

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 06:34:46 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
4. likes to out smart people

Bingo!
Ahhh, yes he really outsmarted people in 93 and again in 05 didn't he? Child molestation accusations ring a bell?  He was a victim and God knows how that made him feel. Michael was not the sort to outsmart people, he was a peaceful person, a man full of love and loving minds do not think like that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 06:37:46 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Reasons he cannot come back-sorry but we have to look at both sides.
1. Finances-he has made more money after "death" than for years and in a short space of time, as did Elvis. If he just retired he would still be hunted by the media but most of all even if he wasn't broke how long would his money last living as he has for years?-he has never lived normally such as you or I.
2. Age-he was nearly 51 years old, most retire at not much older.
3. Health-he wasn't as ill as the media/tabloids said but we know he had arthiritis, you could see on his hands. He also suffered for years with vitiligo and possibly other health problems.
4. Age-again the age factor. He did say he did not want to age and get old. Must be bad to age in front of the whole world, best to bow out and be remembered handsome and not wrinkly and decrepid.
5. Legal implications- members can say what they want but to hoax your death with financial gain is a criminal offence and he cannot claim ignorance on this as he was married to the Daughter of Elvis.
6. His family- Do you honestly think he would let his family announce his death and talk of his passing, hold a funeral and memorial to come back? To make the world know they are liars?
5. Hate- say what you want but for every one of his dedicated fans like us there are 20 or 30 people, probably more who are either indifferent or not fans who would hate him.
6. Media/tabloids-the court case in 05 will have seemed like a rehearsal compared to the wrath and hate he will receive from the media. He would return tenfold to the very BS that plauged and haunted him for years-the hate of the tabloids.
Still waiting for a return?

I agree with some of the things you wrote but today as I wrote yes, I still wait for him to return. I wrote why he would come back on my other post, so I don't need to write them all over again and today I found the kids issue as a plus :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DontBelieveTheHype

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 419
    • Show only replies by DontBelieveTheHype

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 06:38:30 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Ahhh, yes he really outsmarted people in 93 and again in 05 didn't he? Child molestation accusations ring a bell?  He was a victim and God knows how that made him feel. Michael was not the sort to outsmart people, he was a peaceful person, a man full of love and loving minds do not think like that.

I wasnt referring to his personal life. I was thinking more on his musicality and work related area. He did outsmart us in many aspects of film/music/producing/ and investing. I was thinking more that hoax was about outsmarting people who think he is dead.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 06:40:20 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
4. likes to out smart people

Bingo!
Ahhh, yes he really outsmarted people in 93 and again in 05 didn't he? Child molestation accusations ring a bell?  He was a victim and God knows how that made him feel. Michael was not the sort to outsmart people, he was a peaceful person, a man full of love and loving minds do not think like that.

Girl I do respect what you think about his comeback issue but you seem so much frustrated when people say that they think that he will come back. Why do you insist so much that he won't come back. It's your thought, not a fact. Let everyone tell what they think about it and respect their thoughts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 06:45:23 PM
as for the media being a reason he would not come back i dont think so it was all over the media that he died did we believe NO.this has made us all question the media just look at the ruddish that has been reported about him since june we question everything right ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 06:50:42 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
as for the media being a reason he would not come back i dont think so it was all over the media that he died did we believe NO.this has made us all question the media just look at the ruddish that has been reported about him since june we question everything right ;)

agree and also the way he comes back is important. If he comes back with a witness protection Program, the media wouldn't be so harsh to him. And Michael is a fighter. He always fought with media, why would he stop now? Especially after showing them like stupid, after fooling them all. I'm sure that he will be so amazed to see their faces when he comes back :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nevada

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 28
    • Show only replies by nevada

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 06:53:37 PM
Of course he will be back! I'm sure!And his childs can't wear mask untill the end of their lives!Prince says many times he doen't wear mask.I hope you understand what I wrote.Sorry for my english :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Harleyblonde

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 546
    • Show only replies by Harleyblonde

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 06:57:41 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Reasons he cannot come back-sorry but we have to look at both sides.
1. Finances-he has made more money after "death" than for years and in a short space of time, as did Elvis. If he just retired he would still be hunted by the media but most of all even if he wasn't broke how long would his money last living as he has for years?-he has never lived normally such as you or I.
2. Age-he was nearly 51 years old, most retire at not much older.
3. Health-he wasn't as ill as the media/tabloids said but we know he had arthiritis, you could see on his hands. He also suffered for years with vitiligo and possibly other health problems.
4. Age-again the age factor. He did say he did not want to age and get old. Must be bad to age in front of the whole world, best to bow out and be remembered handsome and not wrinkly and decrepid.
5. Legal implications- members can say what they want but to hoax your death with financial gain is a criminal offence and he cannot claim ignorance on this as he was married to the Daughter of Elvis.
6. His family- Do you honestly think he would let his family announce his death and talk of his passing, hold a funeral and memorial to come back? To make the world know they are liars?
5. Hate- say what you want but for every one of his dedicated fans like us there are 20 or 30 people, probably more who are either indifferent or not fans who would hate him.
6. Media/tabloids-the court case in 05 will have seemed like a rehearsal compared to the wrath and hate he will receive from the media. He would return tenfold to the very BS that plauged and haunted him for years-the hate of the tabloids.
Still waiting for a return?

I agree with some of the things you wrote but today as I wrote yes, I still wait for him to return. I wrote why he would come back on my other post, so I don't need to write them all over again and today I found the kids issue as a plus :D
I tend to stick to what is always my opinion-no offence at all intended to any of you but there are some who tend to change their minds/outlooks/opinions from day to day and week to week and I know this has been a helluva roller coaster ride for us all but my views have always been consistant and I think if you are not so consistant with your opinion and you do change sometimes then your opinions cannot be strong enough to hold ground. BTW all members of my family , most who are not fans do think he is alive but when told of views that he can return their opinion is "no way" and "he cannot", if you want something enough you will start to believe-think about it.
Last but not least is one of the most important reasons why he cannot return and I should have added.
After the court case he was a broken man. Indeed he didn't even want to return to Neverland and in fact did not even want to be in the USA for a couple of years. He was never the same after the terrible accusations. What does he owe the world after that? Where were all his fans at that time? Even members on here have admitted to not knowing if he was guilty or not. they didn't appear in their hoards at the court like when he was at the height of fame, in fact by the end of the courtcase there were just handfuls of fans there for him. The media slaughtered him-he must have thought everyone had deserted him. And where were all his so called friends? even his own sister accused him.
How do we know he hasn't just metiphorically done a big one finger sign to the whole world? If he did- good on yer Michael. I don't blame you at all!! *ollocks to em all!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 07:01:51 PM
Quote from: "nevada"
Of course he will be back! I'm sure!And his childs can't wear mask untill the end of their lives!Prince says many times he doen't wear mask.I hope you understand what I wrote.Sorry for my english :roll:
:) UNDERSTOOD AND NO NEED TO SAY SORRY :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!

  • on: December 20, 2009, 07:11:38 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Reasons he cannot come back-sorry but we have to look at both sides.
1. Finances-he has made more money after "death" than for years and in a short space of time, as did Elvis. If he just retired he would still be hunted by the media but most of all even if he wasn't broke how long would his money last living as he has for years?-he has never lived normally such as you or I.
2. Age-he was nearly 51 years old, most retire at not much older.
3. Health-he wasn't as ill as the media/tabloids said but we know he had arthiritis, you could see on his hands. He also suffered for years with vitiligo and possibly other health problems.
4. Age-again the age factor. He did say he did not want to age and get old. Must be bad to age in front of the whole world, best to bow out and be remembered handsome and not wrinkly and decrepid.
5. Legal implications- members can say what they want but to hoax your death with financial gain is a criminal offence and he cannot claim ignorance on this as he was married to the Daughter of Elvis.
6. His family- Do you honestly think he would let his family announce his death and talk of his passing, hold a funeral and memorial to come back? To make the world know they are liars?
5. Hate- say what you want but for every one of his dedicated fans like us there are 20 or 30 people, probably more who are either indifferent or not fans who would hate him.
6. Media/tabloids-the court case in 05 will have seemed like a rehearsal compared to the wrath and hate he will receive from the media. He would return tenfold to the very BS that plauged and haunted him for years-the hate of the tabloids.
Still waiting for a return?

I agree with some of the things you wrote but today as I wrote yes, I still wait for him to return. I wrote why he would come back on my other post, so I don't need to write them all over again and today I found the kids issue as a plus :D
I tend to stick to what is always my opinion-no offence at all intended to any of you but there are some who tend to change their minds/outlooks/opinions from day to day and week to week and I know this has been a helluva roller coaster ride for us all but my views have always been consistant and I think if you are not so consistant with your opinion and you do change sometimes then your opinions cannot be strong enough to hold ground. BTW all members of my family , most who are not fans do think he is alive but when told of views that he can return their opinion is "no way" and "he cannot", if you want something enough you will start to believe-think about it.
Last but not least is one of the most important reasons why he cannot return and I should have added.
After the court case he was a broken man. Indeed he didn't even want to return to Neverland and in fact did not even want to be in the USA for a couple of years. He was never the same after the terrible accusations. What does he owe the world after that? Where were all his fans at that time? Even members on here have admitted to not knowing if he was guilty or not. they didn't appear in their hoards at the court like when he was at the height of fame, in fact by the end of the courtcase there were just handfuls of fans there for him. The media slaughtered him-he must have thought everyone had deserted him. And where were all his so called friends? even his own sister accused him.
How do we know he hasn't just metiphorically done a big one finger sign to the whole world? If he did- good on yer Michael. I don't blame you at all!! *ollocks to em all!!!

We never said that Michael owes us this, and we never said that's the reason why he needs to come back. (At least I never did) He doesn't owe nobody nothing.  That would be such a selfish thought. But I believe that he did this for various reasons and to complete this mission he may come back. That's what I'm saying. I believe that whatever he does after this time, he will do it for him, for his family and for his fans. Not for only himself or for his kids or for us. Michael thinks so wide. He thinks the world. It does matter why exatly he did this. I want him to be happy. If he doesn't come back and be happy, that's ok with me but if he comes back and be happy, that would be great.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
37 Replies
2755 Views
Last post March 05, 2011, 03:03:50 AM
by 2MuchMJLuv
109 Replies
5615 Views
Last post December 22, 2009, 03:16:48 PM
by LiberianGirl
7 Replies
736 Views
Last post February 02, 2010, 04:16:10 PM
by mehere
16 Replies
1141 Views
Last post February 21, 2010, 02:45:09 PM
by ladylee1979
34 Replies
2136 Views
Last post March 08, 2010, 10:21:16 AM
by word