Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!
December 20, 2009, 05:34:46 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
4. likes to out smart people

Bingo!
Ahhh, yes he really outsmarted people in 93 and again in 05 didn't he? Child molestation accusations ring a bell?  He was a victim and God knows how that made him feel. Michael was not the sort to outsmart people, he was a peaceful person, a man full of love and loving minds do not think like that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 20, 2009, 05:37:46 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Reasons he cannot come back-sorry but we have to look at both sides.
1. Finances-he has made more money after "death" than for years and in a short space of time, as did Elvis. If he just retired he would still be hunted by the media but most of all even if he wasn't broke how long would his money last living as he has for years?-he has never lived normally such as you or I.
2. Age-he was nearly 51 years old, most retire at not much older.
3. Health-he wasn't as ill as the media/tabloids said but we know he had arthiritis, you could see on his hands. He also suffered for years with vitiligo and possibly other health problems.
4. Age-again the age factor. He did say he did not want to age and get old. Must be bad to age in front of the whole world, best to bow out and be remembered handsome and not wrinkly and decrepid.
5. Legal implications- members can say what they want but to hoax your death with financial gain is a criminal offence and he cannot claim ignorance on this as he was married to the Daughter of Elvis.
6. His family- Do you honestly think he would let his family announce his death and talk of his passing, hold a funeral and memorial to come back? To make the world know they are liars?
5. Hate- say what you want but for every one of his dedicated fans like us there are 20 or 30 people, probably more who are either indifferent or not fans who would hate him.
6. Media/tabloids-the court case in 05 will have seemed like a rehearsal compared to the wrath and hate he will receive from the media. He would return tenfold to the very BS that plauged and haunted him for years-the hate of the tabloids.
Still waiting for a return?

I agree with some of the things you wrote but today as I wrote yes, I still wait for him to return. I wrote why he would come back on my other post, so I don't need to write them all over again and today I found the kids issue as a plus :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 05:38:30 PM
Ahhh, yes he really outsmarted people in 93 and again in 05 didn't he? Child molestation accusations ring a bell?  He was a victim and God knows how that made him feel. Michael was not the sort to outsmart people, he was a peaceful person, a man full of love and loving minds do not think like that.

I wasnt referring to his personal life. I was thinking more on his musicality and work related area. He did outsmart us in many aspects of film/music/producing/ and investing. I was thinking more that hoax was about outsmarting people who think he is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 20, 2009, 05:40:20 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
4. likes to out smart people

Bingo!

Girl I do respect what you think about his comeback issue but you seem so much frustrated when people say that they think that he will come back. Why do you insist so much that he won't come back. It's your thought, not a fact. Let everyone tell what they think about it and respect their thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 05:45:23 PM
as for the media being a reason he would not come back i dont think so it was all over the media that he died did we believe NO.this has made us all question the media just look at the ruddish that has been reported about him since june we question everything right ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 05:50:42 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
as for the media being a reason he would not come back i dont think so it was all over the media that he died did we believe NO.this has made us all question the media just look at the ruddish that has been reported about him since june we question everything right ;)

agree and also the way he comes back is important. If he comes back with a witness protection Program, the media wouldn't be so harsh to him. And Michael is a fighter. He always fought with media, why would he stop now? Especially after showing them like stupid, after fooling them all. I'm sure that he will be so amazed to see their faces when he comes back :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 05:53:37 PM
Of course he will be back! I'm sure!And his childs can't wear mask untill the end of their lives!Prince says many times he doen't wear mask.I hope you understand what I wrote.Sorry for my english :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 05:57:41 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
1. Finances-he has made more money after "death" than for years and in a short space of time, as did Elvis. If he just retired he would still be hunted by the media but most of all even if he wasn't broke how long would his money last living as he has for years?-he has never lived normally such as you or I.
3. Health-he wasn't as ill as the media/tabloids said but we know he had arthiritis, you could see on his hands. He also suffered for years with vitiligo and possibly other health problems.
4. Age-again the age factor. He did say he did not want to age and get old. Must be bad to age in front of the whole world, best to bow out and be remembered handsome and not wrinkly and decrepid.
5. Legal implications- members can say what they want but to hoax your death with financial gain is a criminal offence and he cannot claim ignorance on this as he was married to the Daughter of Elvis.
6. His family- Do you honestly think he would let his family announce his death and talk of his passing, hold a funeral and memorial to come back? To make the world know they are liars?
5. Hate- say what you want but for every one of his dedicated fans like us there are 20 or 30 people, probably more who are either indifferent or not fans who would hate him.
6. Media/tabloids-the court case in 05 will have seemed like a rehearsal compared to the wrath and hate he will receive from the media. He would return tenfold to the very BS that plauged and haunted him for years-the hate of the tabloids.

I agree with some of the things you wrote but today as I wrote yes, I still wait for him to return. I wrote why he would come back on my other post, so I don't need to write them all over again and today I found the kids issue as a plus :D
I tend to stick to what is always my opinion-no offence at all intended to any of you but there are some who tend to change their minds/outlooks/opinions from day to day and week to week and I know this has been a helluva roller coaster ride for us all but my views have always been consistant and I think if you are not so consistant with your opinion and you do change sometimes then your opinions cannot be strong enough to hold ground. BTW all members of my family , most who are not fans do think he is alive but when told of views that he can return their opinion is "no way" and "he cannot", if you want something enough you will start to believe-think about it.
Last but not least is one of the most important reasons why he cannot return and I should have added.
After the court case he was a broken man. Indeed he didn't even want to return to Neverland and in fact did not even want to be in the USA for a couple of years. He was never the same after the terrible accusations. What does he owe the world after that? Where were all his fans at that time? Even members on here have admitted to not knowing if he was guilty or not. they didn't appear in their hoards at the court like when he was at the height of fame, in fact by the end of the courtcase there were just handfuls of fans there for him. The media slaughtered him-he must have thought everyone had deserted him. And where were all his so called friends? even his own sister accused him.
How do we know he hasn't just metiphorically done a big one finger sign to the whole world? If he did- good on yer Michael. I don't blame you at all!! *ollocks to em all!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 20, 2009, 06:01:51 PM
Quote from: "nevada"
Of course he will be back! I'm sure!And his childs can't wear mask untill the end of their lives!Prince says many times he doen't wear mask.I hope you understand what I wrote.Sorry for my english :roll:
:) UNDERSTOOD AND NO NEED TO SAY SORRY :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 06:11:38 PM

I tend to stick to what is always my opinion-no offence at all intended to any of you but there are some who tend to change their minds/outlooks/opinions from day to day and week to week and I know this has been a helluva roller coaster ride for us all but my views have always been consistant and I think if you are not so consistant with your opinion and you do change sometimes then your opinions cannot be strong enough to hold ground. BTW all members of my family , most who are not fans do think he is alive but when told of views that he can return their opinion is "no way" and "he cannot", if you want something enough you will start to believe-think about it.
Last but not least is one of the most important reasons why he cannot return and I should have added.
After the court case he was a broken man. Indeed he didn't even want to return to Neverland and in fact did not even want to be in the USA for a couple of years. He was never the same after the terrible accusations. What does he owe the world after that? Where were all his fans at that time? Even members on here have admitted to not knowing if he was guilty or not. they didn't appear in their hoards at the court like when he was at the height of fame, in fact by the end of the courtcase there were just handfuls of fans there for him. The media slaughtered him-he must have thought everyone had deserted him. And where were all his so called friends? even his own sister accused him.
How do we know he hasn't just metiphorically done a big one finger sign to the whole world? If he did- good on yer Michael. I don't blame you at all!! *ollocks to em all!!!

We never said that Michael owes us this, and we never said that's the reason why he needs to come back. (At least I never did) He doesn't owe nobody nothing.  That would be such a selfish thought. But I believe that he did this for various reasons and to complete this mission he may come back. That's what I'm saying. I believe that whatever he does after this time, he will do it for him, for his family and for his fans. Not for only himself or for his kids or for us. Michael thinks so wide. He thinks the world. It does matter why exatly he did this. I want him to be happy. If he doesn't come back and be happy, that's ok with me but if he comes back and be happy, that would be great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 06:17:40 PM

Girl I do respect what you think about his comeback issue but you seem so much frustrated when people say that they think that he will come back. Why do you insist so much that he won't come back. It's your thought, not a fact. Let everyone tell what they think about it and respect their thoughts.
[/quote]
I am frustrated! Most are writing WHEN he comes back, not IF he comes back. They are even saying what to say to their families/friends etc when he DOES come back. I am just being realistic and giving reasons why he cant return and not saying he WONT. there is a difference. I do respect others ideas but I do not think their reasons for a return hold much foundation thats all. I hope in a way I am wrong as I would love to see him back but then with the hate he will have to endure if he does will be sickening and heartbreaking to see. I just will not be too disappointed if he doesn't return thats all. This forum is so we can all share our opinions etc. Do you honestly want me to just lie and agree with everyone and say"oh yes, of course he will return" when in my heart I do not think he will. That would be hypocrytical. So you are saying it is ok to post as long as it is what everyone wants to hear? That we should not have an opinion of our own and not try to discuss in an honest way? You all want agreeing members with no minds of their own? Apart from not being a way to get to the truth it will be very boring to say the least. The posts which are the most enlightening and informative are the ones who are questioning each others theories. I love to read difference of opinions and to read members explaining their ideas in a constructive way. I have never been abusive in any of my posts and never will be so please give me the right to have my say.BTW-it was only last night you yourself was saying he cannot return-at least I am consistant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 20, 2009, 06:34:42 PM
I do respect others ideas but I do not think their reasons for a return hold much foundation thats all.

Maybe others think that your reasons don't hold much foundations for not coming back :) That's the reason why I found your reaction weird. Our reasons can be enough for us. That's what I asked you to respect.

Do you honestly want me to just lie and agree with everyone and say"oh yes, of course he will return" when in my heart I do not think he will.

No nobody wrote you to lie but you just  insist so much. You keep on writing the same things. And you expect us to accept what you think. And when we don't, you get frustrated. You don't need to judge them like they're NOT realistic or etc. We're all realistic here and we try to think every clue, every probability. You gave your reasons, ok we got that but why need to insist like trying to make us believe what you say. It's great that you're consistant but you can not blame me or others if we haven't made a decision about it or made a decision on the opposite of yours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 06:48:30 PM
I do respect others ideas but I do not think their reasons for a return hold much foundation thats all.

Maybe others think that your reasons don't hold much foundations for not coming back :) That's the reason why I found your reaction weird. Our reasons can be enough for us. That's what I asked you to respect.

Do you honestly want me to just lie and agree with everyone and say"oh yes, of course he will return" when in my heart I do not think he will.

No nobody wrote you to lie but you just  insist so much. You keep on writing the same things. And you expect us to accept what you think. And when we don't, you get frustrated. You don't need to judge them like they're NOT realistic or etc. We're all realistic here and we try to think every clue, every probability. You gave your reasons, ok we got that but why need to insist like trying to make us believe what you say. It's great that you're consistant but you can not blame me or others if they haven't made a decision about it or made a decision on the opposite of your thought.
It does work both ways you know-You all keep writing the same things-oh no excuse me but you change your mind-some days you are with me and say he will not return and other days he will-at least I stick to my same opinion. We are all giving reasons why and why he cannot come back-is interesting to read. We all have different opinions and I read all reasons to and for his return. My Mum (who is very wise) has always said if you give a strong good opinion then people get angry, perhaps this is the reason you first criticised me?
Please remember that it was only last night that you posted a very valid and interesting theory on why you thought Michael would not be back and that you knew he was safe and alive you had found peace. I thought it sounded very sincere and I was truly happy that one of our members had found a closure and peace. Can you possibly imagine my reaction and horror when I read less than 24 hours later you have completely changed your mind? You are so sincere in the things you post that one day later your opinion is the opposite! Hmmmm............. nuff said!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 20, 2009, 07:26:49 PM

I am frustrated! Most are writing WHEN he comes back, not IF he comes back. They are even saying what to say to their families/friends etc when he DOES come back. I am just being realistic and giving reasons why he cant return and not saying he WONT. there is a difference. I do respect others ideas but I do not think their reasons for a return hold much foundation thats all. I hope in a way I am wrong as I would love to see him back but then with the hate he will have to endure if he does will be sickening and heartbreaking to see. I just will not be too disappointed if he doesn't return thats all. This forum is so we can all share our opinions etc. Do you honestly want me to just lie and agree with everyone and say"oh yes, of course he will return" when in my heart I do not think he will. That would be hypocrytical. So you are saying it is ok to post as long as it is what everyone wants to hear? That we should not have an opinion of our own and not try to discuss in an honest way? You all want agreeing members with no minds of their own? Apart from not being a way to get to the truth it will be very boring to say the least. The posts which are the most enlightening and informative are the ones who are questioning each others theories. I love to read difference of opinions and to read members explaining their ideas in a constructive way. I have never been abusive in any of my posts and never will be so please give me the right to have my say.BTW-it was only last night you yourself was saying he cannot return-at least I am consistant.[/quote]

All I want to say to this Harleyblonde is HALLELUJA.
(and that goes for your other post to)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

December 20, 2009, 07:56:05 PM

No nobody wrote you to lie but you just  insist so much. You keep on writing the same things. And you expect us to accept what you think. And when we don't, you get frustrated. You don't need to judge them like they're NOT realistic or etc. We're all realistic here and we try to think every clue, every probability. You gave your reasons, ok we got that but why need to insist like trying to make us believe what you say. It's great that you're consistant but you can not blame me or others if they haven't made a decision about it or made a decision on the opposite of your thought.
It does work both ways you know-You all keep writing the same things-oh no excuse me but you change your mind-some days you are with me and say he will not return and other days he will-at least I stick to my same opinion. We are all giving reasons why and why he cannot come back-is interesting to read. We all have different opinions and I read all reasons to and for his return. My Mum (who is very wise) has always said if you give a strong good opinion then people get angry, perhaps this is the reason you first criticised me?
Please remember that it was only last night that you posted a very valid and interesting theory on why you thought Michael would not be back and that you knew he was safe and alive you had found peace. I thought it sounded very sincere and I was truly happy that one of our members had found a closure and peace. Can you possibly imagine my reaction and horror when I read less than 24 hours later you have completely changed your mind? You are so sincere in the things you post that one day later your opinion is the opposite! Hmmmm............. nuff said!!!

Actually I made that post on the first hand because I became sure that he's alive and thought that he is not coming back because of its lyrics. When we had the same opinion about his comeback you were about to hug me but now I have an opposite thought and you want to punch me. It's my thought geez! It's non of your business what I think. You can not judge me or blame me for having different ideas. It doesn't make you wise or realistic to stick to your opinion. It makes you obsessed. Try to be objective and think both sides. You say that you respect other's opinion but it seems like you don't know what respect is.

This is the last time I'm writing to you about this issue. And this topic is NOT about if he's coming back or not. I had another topic for that. This was about his kids and a possibility of him to come back because of them. You changed the subject and ruined my post too. Hope you learn how to respect others. Ohh and btw I'm sincere always. It's just your problem if you hesitate about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions