CC

Re: A question about MJ's kids PLS READ!
December 21, 2009, 08:37:35 AM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:) and he did say on geraldo that one day he would introduce his kids to the world ;) our mj is no fool :lol:

And he also said on Geraldo that he is working on a movie project.  ;)

AND HE SAID THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL! ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 21, 2009, 08:51:51 PM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
Quote from: "Mercurial"
sorry.kind of late with this.:|i will go back on topic later.@Harleyblonde~I would actually consider what you are saying if you werent being so pushy and desperate.You are a little too fixed on the thought of mj not coming back that it makes your theory or whatever  very exxagerated or sort of fixed with negativity to prove your point.The more you push,the more lame it gets.You justify it as being "strong opinionated" but sorry,its not.That is basically being narrowminded.no offense.I dont think people would be as mad as you are suggesting because i can already see TONS of his younger new fans being thrilled instead of living with the feeling that they missed out and thats just 1 example.Actually instead of being mad,many people would feel indescribable and not know what to think. Age and health is a dumb reason not to comeback also.i dont see mj as being a shallow person.You claim that people have weak foundations for their opinions?hah err psych,you really need to reevaluate your own girlfriend.

i soooo agree!! specially with the part in bold. i myself am one of them i'd say. though i grew up listening to him, i always thought i actually missed him out. i wasn't even born when he was having a glorious successful era.  :cry:  i always wanted a come back of him, but that would never be the reason for me to want him to return, that would be really selfish. neither do i expect him to be back cause i think i missed him out. that's my bad luck and there's nothing that can be done about it. still there are A LOT of new fans (the very young generation) would be thrilled to have him back. he had fans before the june 25, but i bet the number of his fans increased atleast to a billion after that. and these fans are the young boys and girls who would be welcoming him with extreme bliss. i know i'm getting away from the topic, i' apologize to LiberianGirl for that  :oops:  but i thought i should share my opinion about this. the world would not be AS MAD AS Harleyblonde is saying if he comes back with the WPP. there are more lovers than haters. i agree with the part too where you said mostly people would not know what to think. it's not like the media is waiting for him to return and then they'll jump over him instantly. for some reason, i think, things will be normal in about a year. paparazzies can always bark around, Michael isn't afraid of that, neither are we.

No apology needed hon. I'm open to every opinion as long as people don't push others to believe and support their opinion ;)

Today I found something else that makes me think that he will come back ;) :D I'll make a post. :D
Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 02:27:50 PM by LiberianGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 09:04:56 PM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
I have a question and maybe someone here can help me out.  A few years ago, my daughter's stepmom and I had a huge falling out.  My daughter had pictures of her half-brother on her myspace and the stepmom said that she wanted all images of her child removed from my childs account.  I thought she was just being bitchy so I ignored it.  She then had her attorney contact us to let us know that ANY images of children, regardless of the relation, had to have parental approval before they could be posted in a public forum and that if we didn't remove them then we would be sued.

Now, with that being said, wouldn't Michael have had to have given some sort of authorization for the photos of his children to be printed or couldn't he have in turn sued the tabloid that posted them?  

Since really we had not heard much from Michael publicly it strikes me as odd that one photographer knew that his kids would be at the studio with him on the day that the first unmasked photos were taken.  Wonder if he used his "friend" again?  You know, the one who took the famous ambulance shot!

Just a thought  :?:  :!:  :?:

hmmm interesting. and yes that's a possibility for him to call Mr "That day and the other d... ummm" lol :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 10:31:29 PM
@Harleyblonde~that is pretty sad how you have to turn it into one of those "oooh!you insulted me!" things when i truely wasnt trying to.i just thought that type of thinking was narrowminded,NOT necessarily YOU, but if you believe it describes you so much then fine.woops/sorry if i come off as rude.seriously,you arent coming off as laid back AT ALL and now you accuse me of not wanting to listen,basically suggesting that i am ignorant.WTH?i AM listening to you but the problem is that You try too hard to convince people and it sure does show.1st You disrupt a discussion and even throw ppl,including me off~track.Sorry but i sense a bit of hypocrasy from your response.slam you and your theories?i just dont agree with the way that you are coming at people.Look i dont want to grow older either so i am going to be compelled to hoax my death and not want to comeback either.just because he said that doesnt mean it would automatically be a reason for him Not to comeback.hassling...lol.rofl.gotta stop 4 now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

December 22, 2009, 12:59:24 AM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"

Today I found something else that makes me think that he will come back ;) :D I'll make a post. Hope NOBODY ruins it again lol :D

what's the post?? k i'll try and find. and yeah, Hope NOBODY ruins it again lol :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

December 22, 2009, 01:09:37 AM
Quote from: "Mercurial"
Look i dont want to grow older either so i am going to be compelled to hoax my death and not want to comeback either.just because he said that doesnt mean it would automatically be a reason for him Not to comeback.hassling...lol.rofl.gotta stop 4 now.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

December 22, 2009, 01:51:57 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Reasons he cannot come back-sorry but we have to look at both sides.
1. Finances-he has made more money after "death" than for years and in a short space of time, as did Elvis. If he just retired he would still be hunted by the media but most of all even if he wasn't broke how long would his money last living as he has for years?-he has never lived normally such as you or I.
2. Age-he was nearly 51 years old, most retire at not much older.
3. Health-he wasn't as ill as the media/tabloids said but we know he had arthiritis, you could see on his hands. He also suffered for years with vitiligo and possibly other health problems.
4. Age-again the age factor. He did say he did not want to age and get old. Must be bad to age in front of the whole world, best to bow out and be remembered handsome and not wrinkly and decrepid.
5. Legal implications- members can say what they want but to hoax your death with financial gain is a criminal offence and he cannot claim ignorance on this as he was married to the Daughter of Elvis.
6. His family- Do you honestly think he would let his family announce his death and talk of his passing, hold a funeral and memorial to come back? To make the world know they are liars?
5. Hate- say what you want but for every one of his dedicated fans like us there are 20 or 30 people, probably more who are either indifferent or not fans who would hate him.
6. Media/tabloids-the court case in 05 will have seemed like a rehearsal compared to the wrath and hate he will receive from the media. He would return tenfold to the very BS that plauged and haunted him for years-the hate of the tabloids.
Still waiting for a return?

Im sorry i see where ur coming from but my answers to yours:
1. true he has made a lot of money, but im quite sure MJ has enough to last him a life time upon his return...think about it  he own His Music and Videos...he owns the Beatles cataloge pretty two of the biggest things he owns (himself and the beatles) so finacial wise hes straight...and i truely believe if he come back he'll mke even more money from the love and miss from his fans...

2. i dnt get wat ur saying but from wat i think ur saying MJ has a choice to retire if he come back and hang up his dancing shoes fine but if not GREAT i believe MJ can go for at least another 10yrs if not more..he dont give up that easy but 1 reason y i think he would retire is because he said he doesnt wanna die on stage(meaning he dont want to die not retired)...he can come back and till retire

3. Yes true, MJ does have health problems However he also takes very good care of himself...but if health is the issue ok he can Retire his fans would undersand

4. Your right he did say that.....but simple like hes done for 7-8 years he can stay out of public eye just explain to fans whats going on and show up here and there bt h dont have to b in the publics eye everyday of his life...

5. It Is NOT illegal to have fans that love you a lil more......thats like saying Beyonce said "Im gonna retire" every1 runs to buy her CD and stuff she makes a few extra buck then comeback and say "i decided not to retire" is illegal.......Its the same thing with Michael announcing his final Concert..Fans went out and bought his CDz and Dvdz and everything then no show...thats not Illegal Im sorry.....and ny other finacial  situation like the Memorial and funeral cos and eveything was all paid for by Michael's estate in other words Michael....he didnt collect any insurance nor did the kids or family...the allowance comes from Michael's estate hence Michael himself....He committed NOTHING Illegal....lies? Yes...rude? certainly...but knowing Michael its a damn good reason y he did wat he did

6. Yes i would believe it for the simple fact that #1 DOCTORS or DETECTIVES r suppose to announce a death Officially so that was no accident or anything....as far as funeral and things well.....i simply call it Protecting my family....Blood is thicker than water so if the family had to do whatever to protect their sibling then they gotta do what they gotta do....Presenting them as liars??? No i like Protectors.....

7. I believe his TRUE fans would understand WHY he did this......especially if u wanna get an important message across or u just wanna protect ur life

8. Now i see where u stand........The Media wont mean Shyt to ANY1 after his return because this would totally BLOW UP in there faces, They would b exposed as the Liars they r in the worst way possible, and pretty much they would have to confess that everything they reported about MJ's "death" was a lie that THEY created....then wen they try and tell a story who still gonna tune in??????

So in other words....YES I'm still waiting for a Return :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 02:27:46 AM
5. It Is NOT illegal to have fans that love you a lil more......thats like saying Beyonce said "Im gonna retire" every1 runs to buy her CD and stuff she makes a few extra buck then comeback and say "i decided not to retire" is illegal

I think Jay-Z and Michael are both in this category.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 22, 2009, 01:24:33 PM
The only time I ever saw the children was when they had a mask or scarf over their face.  I'm in the US, btw.  Michael had also not been seen on TV for several years before his death.  I don't remember even seeing anything about his new concert on TV, only on the internet.  After the last accusations on him, it's like he disappeared from the earth.  It is so sad what he went through.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 01:42:13 PM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"

Today I found something else that makes me think that he will come back ;) :D I'll make a post. Hope NOBODY ruins it again lol :D

what's the post?? k i'll try and find. and yeah, Hope NOBODY ruins it again lol :D
I am leaving you guys to it! Like I said everyone has a right to post what they believe and if it doesn't suit what you want then you say the thread is ruined????? You just want all to agree?
You guys just keep all posting how and when he will be back and work out what you will tell all the disbelivers and just keep on posting what you all want to hear-there are no substantial reasons from any of you on here to convince me and I am leaving it at that so I would be grateful if you could leave your sarcastic remarks to yourself. When Rach (moderater) on the old forum stated reasons one day why she thought he would not return she did not receive hostile responses as I did. I wonder why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 22, 2009, 01:57:56 PM
Harley girl I love you. But you really made me so mad and I wrote you why I found your reaction weird. That's ok. Pls no need to keep on arguing ok? You think that he won't come back, some think he will and I'm on the both sides. One side is heavier sometimes. But is it big deal really? We all LOVE the same man. C'mon guys. Why do we argue? Just stop it ok? I really don't like to argue. But pls Harley I'm just saying pls don't insist people to think like you and when they don't, don't judge them. Maybe it wasn't your intention but it looked like that when you wrote those. Pls guys, let's have a group hug now. We're all here for Michael. He wouldn't like us to behave like this to each other. Just think about Michael and think what he would think about us when we act like this. C'mon. I love you all guys. We are all in this case for 6 months. It makes a half year. We're like brothers and sisters here. So let's hug each other and stop arguing. That's ok if some think that he won't come back but some think that he will and some who couldn't decide :) So what? Harley, I'm sorry that I wrote "Hope NOBODY ruins it" I will delete it now. I was really mad at you and I'm sorry. C'mon people. Let's come together and keep on investigating all together again. Are you with me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 02:23:31 PM
Harley girl I love you. But you really made me so mad and I wrote you why I found your reaction weird. That's ok. Pls no need to keep on arguing ok? You think that he won't come back, some think he will and I'm on the both sides. One side is heavier sometimes. But is it big deal really? We all LOVE the same man. C'mon guys. Why do we argue? Just stop it ok? I really don't like to argue. But pls Harley I'm just saying pls don't insist people to think like you and when they don't, don't judge them. Maybe it wasn't your intention but it looked like that when you wrote those. Pls guys, let's have a group hug now. We're all here for Michael. He wouldn't like us to behave like this to each other. Just think about Michael and think what he would think about us when we act like this. C'mon. I love you all guys. We are all in this case for 6 months. It makes a half year. We're like brothers and sisters here. So let's hug each other and stop arguing. That's ok if some think that he won't come back but some think that he will and some who couldn't decide :) So what? Harley, I'm sorry that I wrote "Hope NOBODY ruins it" I will delete it now. I was really mad at you and I'm sorry. C'mon people. Let's come together and keep on investigating all together again. Are you with me?
I am not argueing-the remark about this thread I know was aimed at me-thats ok, I never hold a grudge and am sorry that you still felt upset. I just said what I thought without insults and I did not suggest that all should share my beliefs. I wrote exactly what I felt in a very strong manner as I feel it very strong, words are wonderful-why try to get your opinion across without using the appropiate words? No matter. I accept your apology and I never have or ever intend to fall out with anyone and as I said before if we all agreed on the same thing there wouldn't be much need to discuss anything and it would be boring. I can be a little sarcastic I know, am never nasty but have sarcasm so am guilty for that! I know I annoyed you (bless you!) andI know it is hard for us all but try not to the situation get to you too much, it is bad to be heartbroken and annoyed at the situation but at the end of the day we have to try to deal with it as to be low and depressed I think only causes you to be vunerable to illness, we all need to stay strong eh? I know how much many of you want him to return so can understand where the disagreements came from. I love to read all the different theories where members don't agree-is really entertaining as long as it doesn't get personal. I am with you and indeed with you all as the most important thing we agree on is that he is alive, that is what is really important. We are all united in this together......Take care and God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 22, 2009, 02:26:31 PM
I am not argueing-the remark about this thread I know was aimed at me-thats ok, I never hold a grudge and am sorry that you still felt upset. I just said what I thought without insults and I did not suggest that all should share my beliefs. I wrote exactly what I felt in a very strong manner as I feel it very strong, words are wonderful-why try to get your opinion across without using the appropiate words? No matter. I accept your apology and I never have or ever intend to fall out with anyone and as I said before if we all agreed on the same thing there wouldn't be much need to discuss anything and it would be boring. I can be a little sarcastic I know, am never nasty but have sarcasm so am guilty for that! I know I annoyed you (bless you!) andI know it is hard for us all but try not to the situation get to you too much, it is bad to be heartbroken and annoyed at the situation but at the end of the day we have to try to deal with it as to be low and depressed I think only causes you to be vunerable to illness, we all need to stay strong eh? I know how much many of you want him to return so can understand where the disagreements came from. I love to read all the different theories where members don't agree-is really entertaining as long as it doesn't get personal. I am with you and indeed with you all as the most important thing we agree on is that he is alive, that is what is really important. We are all united in this together......Take care and God bless.

God bless you too girl and all of you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 02:29:23 PM
@LiberianGirl- Thankyou! Hugs and xxxx :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 22, 2009, 02:36:49 PM
@LiberianGirl- Thankyou! Hugs and xxxx :D  :D

Hugs and Kisses back at you Harley and to all of my adventure friends :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike