2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Michael Jackson's dad Joseph says accused doctor Conrad Murray is 'a scapegoat' for Jacko's 'close circle'
by Piers Eady, Sunday Mirror 20/03/2011

Michael Jackson’s dad yesterday claimed he has proof members of his son’s “close circle” were involved in the star’s death.

Joseph Jackson, 82, also believes that Dr Conrad Murray, who denies illegally giving Jackson a fatal dose of propofol, is “an underling, a scapegoat”.

He added: “That’s why I want a federal investigation to get the others. I have evidence. I can’t say names, but it’s his close circle.”

Mr Jackson said his son felt his life was in danger.

He claimed the signature on Jacko’s will – which he was written out of – was a fake and denied ­accusations that he beat his children.

He alleged: “I was strict, but I never hit them. If they ever took a slap, it was from my wife... not me.”

So now he knows who wanted MJ dead and has the proof...have to watch this one...and he is asking for a FBI involvment ????

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Very interesting...you pretty much have to watch all the Jackson's, it seems like they ALL know something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
So is Joe now saying it wasn't Murray that's responsible??  Wouldn't that help his defense??

We keep hearing that it was "others" that wanted him dead.  

But when are they really going to do something about it ??

I know they can't name anyone for protection reasons, but at least lets see some action.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
So is Joe now saying it wasn't Murray that's responsible??  Wouldn't that help his defense??

We keep hearing that it was "others" that wanted him dead.  

But when are they really going to do something about it ??

I know they can't name anyone for protection reasons, but at least lets see some action.

I guess they are waiting for MJ to do that himself.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He alleged: “I was strict, but I never hit them. If they ever took a slap, it was from my wife... not me.”
Oh, now Katherine's the abuser.   :shock:  :?  :lol: Joe never ceases to amaze me.  I think his role is that of diversion....or maybe it's just the way he is.  If he indeed has names, he needs to name them to someone instead of just going around saying he has names.  I mean, if I was murdered and my family knew who did it, I would think they would go to the police with the evidence, instead of just talking about it.  

The story just keeps on unfolding. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Ah, so Joe wants the FBI to investigate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Yesssssssssss........this time, Joe isn't aking for monetary compensation.!  :o  :o  ;)  ;)  ;)

He actually wants justice, and knows who is to blame.  Finally, something is being done about the fake will.

And when that has been achieved, MJ may be free to come back ??? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Oh, now Katherine's the abuser.   :shock:  :?  :lol: Joe never ceases to amaze me.  I think his role is that of diversion....or maybe it's just the way he is.  If he indeed has names, he needs to name them to someone instead of just going around saying he has names.  I mean, if I was murdered and my family knew who did it, I would think they would go to the police with the evidence, instead of just talking about it.  

The story just keeps on unfolding. 8-)

Don't you know it is easier to blame someone else than yourself? He wants to look the good one. Would you think Michael will lie? He has been saying it since day one that his father abused him left right and center. Now it is Katherine. OK. Joe get your facts straight...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Yesssssssssss........this time, Joe isn't aking for monetary compensation.!  :o  :o  ;)  ;)  ;)

He actually wants justice, and knows who is to blame.  Finally, something is being done about the fake will.

And when that has been achieved, MJ may be free to come back ??? ;)

Finally some action.. FBI?? ok things are rolling. I guess July 2011 is just around the corner.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

what in this case constitutes an inner circle ? i wouldn't think you could say aeg or sony fit into that. seems like that would have to mean managers, maybe even security ect. any thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
what in this case constitutes an inner circle ? i wouldn't think you could say aeg or sony fit into that. seems like that would have to mean managers, maybe even security ect. any thoughts?

"Inner circle" meaning:

An exclusive circle of people with a common purpose

A small, exclusive group of people who control or influence customs, thought, etc.

But sooooo many people surrounded Michael before his disappearance.  

What about Randy Phillips???   Or the NOI bodyguard..or Thome Thome and Frank Dileo?

Remember MJ said ti him "Thankyou for getting me this far...I can take it from here"

Did he really mean, thanks mate, now piss off ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
28 Jun 2009 ... Michael Jackson Moonwalker 1988. The bad guy's name is "Frank Lideo". One of the film's executive producers is Frank DiLeo, Michael ...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Cached-

Michael told me years ago he never wanted to tour again. He had no problem making records, but hated to tour. He loved his fans but he hated waking up in a different city every day. After he had the kids, he wanted to give them as normal of a life as he could. He often said his touring would be over when he was 40.

I don’t believe he had a choice with this 02 Arena show. Question is why not? Like everything else in his life there are multiple answers. He did want his kids to see him perform. He needed the money, but why now? He had opportunities in the past and turned them down.

It seems now there are more questions than answers. Like why did he choose now to bring Frank back?

Frank DiLeo, a very nice, funny man. A bear when it came to protecting Mike. Even after he was fired, when Mike was on trial, Frank came to California at his own expense to remain at Michael’s side, for several months.

Frank has a dark side too. He was in bed with the mob. I don’t care what anyone says.... He was there. He was friends, good friends with Jo Isgro and Jack Gordon. Jo Isgro was music business mob all the way. He was part of the “network” and had ties to the Gambino Family.

Jo Isgro also was involved with LaToya, He produced her album Imagination.

After the success of Thriller Mike ask Frank to be his manager. Frank was the executive producer of Moonwalker, and the executive producer of all three Pepsi commercials. He managed Michael’s Victory and Bad tours, and was the executive producer in 8 of Michael’s videos. In other words he produced the Pepsi commercial where Mike was burned.

Also remember LaToya’s rant in 93. When she was married to Jack Gordon? Jack Gordon was mob too…LaToya was by her own account forced into the marriage, and constantly beaten. She was beaten once with a chair so badly that Jack thought he had killed her. She would later be forced in an interview that Michael Jackson was guilty of unspeakable crimes against children.

Another fact, most people don’t know…but Mike told me this himself, In 1989 Frank gave Jordie Chandlers mom 4 tickets to see Mike in concert, with back stage passes. Mike left early that night, not meeting with fans. He and Jordie would not meet until later. This occurred long before any allegations and before Mike even meet Jordie. Was Frank involved with setting Mike up?

What are the chances of Michael Jackson’s car breaking down on the freeway? And then Jordie’s step father being right there to give Michael a ride back to his car rental business? I don’t know but it seems to much of a coincidence for my liking…

Did Mike have a choice in the matter, or was this too forced on him. I don’t know. On one hand maybe Mike was trying to put together a team from happier more successful times, on the other hand Mike had good reasons for firing them both. Mike was a very forgiving person…. But usually didn’t make the same mistake twice.

I did find this: It was an interview with Diane Sawyer? Not sure but Frank was ask why Michael Fired him, This was his response.

"Why did he fire me? That’s a good question, but I think it was ah, ah, he fired me because it was politically asked of him. There was an outside record executive with a big time lawyer and one executive at Sony who would like to see Michael’s power cut in half. And by getting rid of me was half the power."

So was he protecting Michael or persecuting him?

And remember these messages left on a “friends” answering machine?

“It is Michael calling. It is very important, I want that 150 in that account for me, because… I am very concerned about my life. I am hearing a lot of stories that (name withheld) is still trying to sabotage… me… I want to be away for a while where they can’t find me.”
A second message adds, “It is Michael. It is 4.30 in the morning here that’s why I sound very sleepy and I’m really worn out… but please check the message I left a day or so ago. I am very concerned. I don’t trust that man. We think he’s bad, we think he is Italian mafia. Please… we must be smarter than him. So please, help me with this… I wanna be away… I don’t want to be in Neverland right now.”

We know that after the trials, Michael left the country. I think for reasons I don’t want to mention here, that this was actually recorded before the trial.

What I think…. I think Frank was a mobster, I think he always was. I think Mike knew this but I also think he was protected from other forces by Frank. Frank appears to have both good and bad qualities when it comes to Michael.  Did Michael seem more together and safer with Frank in the picture or was this an illution?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Once you deal with a member of the Italian mafia it is very hard to  be free of them. I think Dileo, Thome Thome, were all after Michael. It puzzles me why Jermaine introduced Thome Thome to Michael. Did Jermaine know about this man embezzlement history? If I would have introduced someone to my brother I would first investigate this person, logically. As for Frank Michael knew he was no good, that's why he fired him, this is the way it works, they infiltrate into someones life, they explain we  are your protection. Meaning that they will protect you for a price. Eg: if someone owns a business they will go to that owner and they would have to pay them a certain amount per month as protection, so their business will last for a long time. If you didn't say good bye yo your business, everything would go into a flame. What I am thing about Michael, DiLeo would have done the same thing, and Michael needed to hide from him. You remember a couple of months ago In NYC all the mobsters were busted?? Who knows how they got busted!!!. This is just hypothetical speaking.
There are so many things that Michael knew and he did not know how to fix it, he probably is working for the FBI to have all these people busted in jail. Or he is under witness protection. Again, in witness protection, you have your children with you, you do not leave them behind. I think Joe is up to something, he found something..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Joe has been saying the same things for the last 20 months, nothing new just except including this FBI issue. I wonder why he suddenly wanted FBI to investigate it!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Manhattan U.S. Attorney Charges 26 Gambino Crime Family Leaders, Members, and Associates on Racketeering, Murder, Narcotics, Firearms, and Other Charges

Manhattan Federal Prosecutors Allege That Gambino Family Generated Tens of Millions of Dollars in Illegal Proceeds from Narcotics Trafficking Crimes

U.S. Attorney's Office
January 20, 2011  

PREET BHARARA, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and JANICE K. FEDARCYK, Assistant Director-in-Charge of the New York Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI"), announced the arrests today of 26 leaders, members, and associates of the Gambino Organized Crime Family of La Cosa Nostra (the "Gambino Family"), including some of its most senior members. The defendants were arrested on charges including racketeering, murder, cocaine and marijuana trafficking, extortion, firearms offenses, assault, arson, loansharking, stolen property crimes, and illegal gambling. The arrests today are part of a coordinated, national organized crime takedown. The charges are contained in two Indictments, United States v. Joseph Corozzo, et al. and United States v. John Cipolla, et al.

Manhattan U.S. Attorney PREET BHARARA said: "Today's charges against 26 men alleged to be among the Gambino Crime Family's most powerful leaders, members, and associates, coupled with the recent convictions of Daniel Marino and 13 others, is another step towards our goal of cutting La Cosa Nostra off at its knees. According to the charges, the defendants stopped at nothing—including murder, extortion, and intimidation—to protect their criminal enterprise and multi-million-dollar profits. Together with our partners at the FBI and the NYPD, we will do everything within our power to rid this city of the scourge that is the mafia."

Looks like something is being done about it.....and just recently too..

Read more here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions