Omer Bhatii MJ's rumored son recently did an interview addressing rumors about him being MJ's son.  He said that he never even spoke on the topic before.  He also mentions how the media takes your words and twist them around.  He tears up when talking about MJ.  This man is genuine in my book especially after seeing this interview.  You can see the pain in his eyes when he talks about keeping that side of his life private.  I really feel for him.  Imagine how it would feel to constantly be questioned about someone being your father when you and him already know the truth.
[youtube:v40j165d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9axpx5fKCA[/youtube:v40j165d]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

" Authentic " cap is a nice choice  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Wheter he's Mike's son or not, he has beautiful eyes. Good that he keeps his lips sealed on some stuff and he's right when he says the media will write whatever they want. He can't control it. Whatever he will say, will be twisted anyway. MJ taught him well regarding the media.

On a sidenote: does someone have the video where Joe actually says OMER is Mike's kid? Because as far as I remember, Joe only said that there was a son, without mentioning any names.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting this video.
Wow, this young man has class,just like Michael. Look at 7:19, the way he walks, just like Michael. His eyes are just like Michael's. I should stop saying just like Michael  :lol:  he looks like blanket when he was younger. It is his son,but he wants to keep it private, as much Michael wanted to keep it private. In a way Michael took his responsibilities towards Omer. Not like his brothers who cannot pay child support..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Wheter he's Mike's son or not, he has beautiful eyes. Good that he keeps his lips sealed on some stuff and he's right when he says the media will write whatever they want. He can't control it. Whatever he will say, will be twisted anyway. MJ taught him well regarding the media.

On a sidenote: does someone have the video where Joe actually says OMER is Mike's kid? Because as far as I remember, Joe only said that there was a son, without mentioning any names.

Hi Souza here is the video that states the he is a Jackson
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

~Souza~

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Yeah, that's what I meant. The interviewer is talking about Omer, but Joe only says "I knew he had another son". He is not saying it is Omer. I know that in this context you might suspect he is talking about Omer, but you can take it two ways. Joe is talking about "Michael's other son". I don't know if you get what I mean...

About the brother not paying child support: I don't believe what I see in the media, and none of us should. Who is saying that story is real?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmm.. I like Omer, he seems to be a very nice young boy.... But if he isn't a MJ son then why not clear the rumours? It's kind of using MJ's name to become famous...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

all4loveandbelieve

Yeah, that's what I meant. The interviewer is talking about Omer, but Joe only says "I knew he had another son". He is not saying it is Omer. I know that in this context you might suspect he is talking about Omer, but you can take it two ways. Joe is talking about "Michael's other son". I don't know if you get what I mean...

About the brother not paying child support: I don't believe what I see in the media, and none of us should. Who is saying that story is real?

Do you think he is talking about Prince?  It  could be, because they were saying  that Prince is not Michael's . Joe is just extinguishing the rumour. He is saying that Prince is a pure Jackson, he belongs to Michael. What do you think ? I am sure he does not have any other children aside from Prince, Paris and Blanket ( let's add Omer) just for the sake of. If he does, oh boy  he went around  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Do you think he is talking about Prince?  It  could be, because they were saying  that Prince is not Michael's . Joe is just extinguishing the rumour. He is saying that Prince is a pure Jackson, he belongs to Michael. What do you think ? I am sure he does not have any other children aside from Prince, Paris and Blanket ( let's add Omer) just for the sake of. If he does, oh boy  he went around  :lol:

It seems to me that the entire conversation IS about Omer.  Just Omer.  Joe didn't say "Oh and Prince" to interrupt the Omer conversation.  They were only talking about Omer.
Just look at all the pics on you tube with Michael and Omer or Omer and the other Jackson's or Omer and Michael's other kids.  Listen, Michael was human, and we don't know him personally.  I'm sure there are a very human stories about him we'd love to sit down and hear.  I believe, even without a rumor, just my my own eyes, like believing in the hoax the first day without any clues, that Omer is Michael's.  Maybe that was another reason he left the witnesses.  That would be almost the same time Omer was born...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ditto that!

And a fine job Michael did in raising him.  

I love ths child.  Always have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Thank you for sharing this video with us. I'll need to watch this later. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Ditto that!

And a fine job Michael did in raising him.  

I love ths child.  Always have.

when i saw the video I thought that Joe was talking about Omer. He does look like Michael, look at the eyes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

~Souza~

No, I wasn't talking about Prince.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I like Omer, but I don't see a resemblance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

No, I wasn't talking about Prince.

Soooo are you thinking Blanket?  Or some one else?
To me the entire conversation is about Omer and meant to get the truth about Omer's parentage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions