Quote from: "~Souza~"

About the brother not paying child support: I don't believe what I see in the media, and none of us should. Who is saying that story is real?
[/color]

you should read the book that one of Jermaines ex's wrote.  Cant remember her name off the top of my head, but she has Jermaines oldest children who are grown up now.

I believe her because a lot of what she wrote in the 90's seems to be playing out now (again) with Jermaine, and also a lot co-incides with what LaToya wrote in her book.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

~Souza~

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"

About the brother not paying child support: I don't believe what I see in the media, and none of us should. Who is saying that story is real?
[/color]

you should read the book that one of Jermaines ex's wrote.  Cant remember her name off the top of my head, but she has Jermaines oldest children who are grown up now.

I believe her because a lot of what she wrote in the 90's seems to be playing out now (again) with Jermaine, and also a lot co-incides with what LaToya wrote in her book.

I don't know ANY of them, so I don't judge. There are always two sides to a story, and as long as we weren't there, we can't judge another person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know ANY of them, so I don't judge. There are always two sides to a story, and as long as we weren't there, we can't judge another person.

Eeer...  who is judging?  Im just saying read the books and make your own mind up.

If Jermaine chooses to live his life in the public eye and make money off the public - and live off Michaels money - then this is the price he pays for that, Im afraid.  

Jermaine goes about preaching love and understanding, and yet doesnt seem to extend that to providing for the many children he chooses to create.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Hmmm.. I like Omer, he seems to be a very nice young boy.... But if he isn't a MJ son then why not clear the rumours? It's kind of using MJ's name to become famous...
I feel the same as you...and i also think that maybe he's not his real son (?) adopted could be.....what about his mother...does he ever talk about her?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
It doesn't matter if Omer is Michael's biological son. I'm sure that Michael loves him as much as he loves his kids and that's what matters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
It doesn't matter if Omer is Michael's biological son. I'm sure that Michael loves him as much as he loves his kids and that's what matters.
Why not admitting?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

If Jermaine chooses to live his life in the public eye and make money off the public - and live off Michaels money - then this is the price he pays for that, Im afraid.  

It's work, and the private life of celebrities is their private life. There isn't a price you have to pay for being in the public eye, that is what the media made of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's work, and the private life of celebrities is their private life. There isn't a price you have to pay for being in the public eye, that is what the media made of it.

That's a little naive.   Without the media, there would be no "celebrity".  Thats a fact and the media is a necessary evil for Jermaine.

How do you think Jermaine is promoting his new book??  Oh yeah.. through twitter.  A social MEDIA!!   :shock:
And whats the book about??  Oh yeah, Jermaine and Michaels PRIVATE LIFE!!   :shock:

Anyway, Souza...  i am not telling you what to think or believe.  I simply suggested that there is some reading that could be helpful if you havent read it already.

i do not wish for an argument and i do not wish for anymore to tell me what to think or believe.  Im a grown woman and i can do that for myself, thankyou.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

That's a little naive.   Without the media, there would be no "celebrity".  Thats a fact and the media is a necessary evil for Jermaine.

How do you think Jermaine is promoting his new book??  Oh yeah.. through twitter.  A social MEDIA!!   :shock:
And whats the book about??  Oh yeah, Jermaine and Michaels PRIVATE LIFE!!   :shock:

Anyway, Souza...  i am not telling you what to think or believe.  I simply suggested that there is some reading that could be helpful if you havent read it already.

i do not wish for an argument and i do not wish for anymore to tell me what to think or believe.  Im a grown woman and i can do that for myself, thankyou.

Tut tut... I am not telling you what to believe, those are your words. I never said I wanted to argue.

And using media for work: yes, writing a book that is necessary because the media dug into private lives and twisted the facts and using media for that: yes. But the public buys crap that is none of their business and 99% untrue, making the media publish even more crap, destroying people's life. Is that the price one has to pay? I don't think it should. If you think otherwise, then that's your opinion and that's fine. I am not interested in people's private life, unless they are close to me and even they have the right to keep things to themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Why not admitting?

Admitting what exactly? Maybe he is his son or maybe not. They want to keep it secret or they do not want to talk about it. We need to respect it. I personally do not care if he is MJ's son or not. It's their decision to keep it as a secret or to tell it to everyone and I respect that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am not interested in people's private life, unless they are close to me and even they have the right to keep things to themselves.

So i take it that you wont be reading Jermaines book, then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why not admitting?

Admitting what exactly? Maybe he is his son or maybe not. They want to keep it secret or they do not want to talk about it. We need to respect it. I personally do not care if he is MJ's son or not. It's their decision to keep it as a secret or to tell it to everyone and I respect that.

"what exactly"? what are we talking about here? why is it so hard to say yes or no and that's all....he already made himself a celebrity on Mj's back....why not at least admit he's the son?A private life is when he doesn't have to explain he has a girlfriend or where he goes shopping etc...what toilet paper he's using.....saying who your father is ,to me doesn't mean private life  :lol:
Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 05:39:13 PM by Le Papillon Bleu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Why not admitting?

"what exactly"? what are we talking about here? why is it so hard to say yes or no and that's all....he already made himself a celebrity on Mj's back....why not at least admit he's the son?

I've already given the answer of your question in my previous post. No need to run in circles. It's their choice. Period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why not admitting?

"what exactly"? what are we talking about here? why is it so hard to say yes or no and that's all....he already made himself a celebrity on Mj's back....why not at least admit he's the son?

I've already given the answer of your question in my previous post. No need to run in circles. It's their choice. Period.
so be it....but to me Michael's father didn't sound like that.plus they are the ones running in circles..saying "ehm its private...ehm maybe...ehm bla bla" whatever....i can sleep well at night if he's or he's not ...to me it's the same...but it bothers me certain statements.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I am not interested in people's private life, unless they are close to me and even they have the right to keep things to themselves.

So i take it that you wont be reading Jermaines book, then.

Oh yes I will. Mike hoaxed his death because he wants people to know the true story. Completely different story since we are investigating a hoax here that has everything to do with how he was portrayed in the media and the story behind the mask.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions