Its her

Quote from: "RK"
TII was the hoax opener, an introduction to what is going to be the greatest show on earth. I doubt Justin's movie will draw comparisons on any levels, whether creatively or in regards to box office success  when ThrillerII  is wrapped up. Let Justin enjoy his success while he can. He's about to be eclipsed.

A child star, whose managers are banking on the lure of testosterone on pre- & teenage girls, is not comparable to the genius and multifaceted talent of an iconic performer in multiple business endeavors, luring fans of all ages, cradle to grave, over decades.

I don't care if NSN makes more money than TII. There is more than enough money to go around. And, Time marches on; 52 year old MJ isn't even competing with Beiber for the hearts of little girls (as certain rogue companies would have us believe).

This isn't American Idol---Michael Jackson has already made it! :lol:  :lol:  

But, I have to say, RK, I absolutely LOVE your choice of words!!  Just as if the subject is neither here nor there, you didn't cut on the boy, or draw any weapons.  8-)

Just a spine-tingling prophecy (heh heh heh):

"He's about to be eclipsed".

WHAT a PICTURE :!:  8-)THIS is exciting!! :D :D  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "RK"
TII was the hoax opener, an introduction to what is going to be the greatest show on earth. I doubt Justin's movie will draw comparisons on any levels, whether creatively or in regards to box office success  when ThrillerII  is wrapped up. Let Justin enjoy his success while he can. He's about to be eclipsed.

A child star, whose managers are banking on the lure of testosterone on pre- & teenage girls, is not comparable to the genius and multifaceted talent of an iconic performer in multiple business endeavors, luring fans of all ages, cradle to grave, over decades.

I don't care if NSN makes more money than TII. There is more than enough money to go around. And, Time marches on; 52 year old MJ isn't even competing with Beiber for the hearts of little girls (as certain rogue companies would have us believe).

This isn't American Idol---Michael Jackson has already made it! :lol:  :lol:  

But, I have to say, RK, I absolutely LOVE your choice of words!!  Just as if the subject is neither here nor there, you didn't cut on the boy, or draw any weapons.  8-)

Just a spine-tingling prophecy (heh heh heh):

"He's about to be eclipsed".

WHAT a PICTURE :!:  8-)THIS is exciting!! :D :D  

Ha ha love your post !  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike