Jacksons vs. McCann's syndrome..
December 20, 2009, 04:08:36 PM
Before you shout at me, please know that I do not compare the family McCann's to the Jacksons. I am not implying that the Jacksons have committed any crime here.

However, what I want to discuss are the similarities in media tactics made by McCann family and the Jacksons. I think we can all agree on that the McCanns (who sadly lost their daughter in Portugal few years ago) have paraded themselves alot in the media and making themselves known in the spotlight. I see the same thing happening with the Jacksons and you may not agree with the similarities or you do, but the way the Jacksons parade themselves on national and international television, promote their stuff here and there.. Is very similar to what the McCanns were doing after their daughter disappeared.

The difference is, and you may disagree or not... I personally believe that the McCanns did something to their daughter (kept her hidden, kidnapped her, maybe killed her) and by concealing their actions and making the public believe they did nothing wrong or knew nothing of what happened that day, they turn themselves over to the media for sympathy and validation. Because this is how our minds think: ''How can they know anything when they are in the media looking for answers''?

The Jacksons are doing exactly this. They are parading themselves in the media to make themselves look like they knew nothing about what happened on June 25th or that Michael may possibly be alive. This is all a big distraction. This is their tactic. If they were silent and were in hiding, people would question why they havent spoken about the day Michael died. But if they go and parade themselves on TV every other day no one will question if Michael is really dead because everyone thinks their actions are so genuine and that they are in grief.

I hope Im making sense here.. Its kind of hard to explain when I have so much in my mind and find it so difficult to put it in words. What Im saying is that, this is a defence mechanism, when people know about something they cant share, they do the reverse psychology and instead of hiding and not speaking, they do the exact opposite and interact with the world media to make themselves look less guilty. And in this case the Jacksons are guilty of knowing the truth about what happened on June 25th.

And this is what makes me believe the hoax 100% - because the Jacksons are in the limelight 24/7.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Re: Jacksons vs. McCann's syndrome..
December 20, 2009, 04:31:55 PM
Also, please do share your opinions on this theory with me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 20, 2009, 04:39:24 PM
I have been suspicious of the whole McCann situation as well. I know this is a delicate thread but I do think it needs to be discussed. You are brave for doing this. There are many, many strange and out of place things about this. There is a lot of info regarding this if you google the truth of it. Personally I find the oddest things to be the friends went to bed that night rather than help in the search. The silence from them is disturbing. And yes, the immediate actions of the parents, in the news, visiting the white house, Pope etc..Nothing makes sense. This is no ordinary kidnapping, imo. I would not like to speculate on the truth of what happened but I know we have never been told the truth. It's all very sad... :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

K@t

December 20, 2009, 04:57:56 PM
This is a very interesting connection. I had never thought of this. I live in Portugal so I accompanied the whole McCann situation pretty closely. I even had posters on my car windows with little Maddie  :cry:
Unfortunately, I do believe Maddie is gone, something went very wrong that night and according to many media reports here in Portugal, she was accidentally killed. RIP Maddie.
Her parents, well that's a whole different story. Yes, they kept themselves in the limelight for quite a while, they were here just recently, allegedly 'looking for' Maddie. Like you said, the resaons for coming out in public may be different, but the fact is these two families have been 'parading' themselves since the loss of their loved one.
And there's another coincidence: the police investigator in MJ's case retired (right?) before the investigation ended and the police investigator in Maddie's case was fired before the investigation ended as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Stop existing and start living

With The L.O.V.E

December 20, 2009, 05:05:18 PM
Yes you are making sense and I do see how you can share the similarities. I have always wondered what happened to little Madeline. I never understood how a professional couple could go out to eat leaving small children in bed especially in holiday resorts where you see children with their parents in bars and restaurants all the time as they are allowed in bars. there is definetely more to all this than the McCanns are letting on. What really annoys me is that they are both in professional positions (Doctors) if a single out of work parent with not much money who had gone out and left children alone in bed they would have thrown the book at her/him and there would most definetely been a charge of child neglect and the other children taken into care. Not many questioned why they left the children. If I had been them I would have been too ashamed to be lapping up all the media attention. They should have been charged with child neglect for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 20, 2009, 05:07:58 PM
hmmm... about the jacksons being in the spotlight 24/7
except for Katherine, Reebie, Randy and mj's kids  the others just come off to me as
attention seekers with Jer-major-pain-in-tha-butt coming off as the worst of them all...
i personally think that he ( jermaine) is thriving on the attention he's getting and have often wondered what exactly it is that he and the rest of them know
i mean take for example jermaines announcement at ucla regarding the "death" of mj
now suppose , heaven forbid, that mj did pass away that day, from what i have heard
about jermaine i actually would'nt put it past him to step up to be the one who told the world the news about mj, he just seems like someone who would gladly be in the spotlight for that, hoping to be the one the world thinks about when they remember that day
and then i saw a bit of their reality show when they're having lunch with their attorney
and the attorney says in short that mj was the greatest ever and that the rest of them need to realise that , the look on jermaines face is so evil, i don't know how else to put it
i know that any info that has formed my opinion on these people has come from press and
tabloids so who's to say if that's what jermaine is really like ,it's just that seeing him in action lately makes me truly dislike the man.
i would really like to see or hear something from Randy Jackson because i think that he is staying out of the spotlights because he 1)disagrees withe hoax 2) feels that he might give
the game away to soon or 3) in case ,heaven forbid, mj has really passed away just really
wants to grieve for him in private and is probably disgusted by jermaines attitude...
I could of course be completely off base about Jermaine but after almost 6months of researching all of them i honestly feel i don't like the guy...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 05:15:50 PM
But Katherine actually went on Dancing with the stars!!!!! Which was really weird, I know LaToya was the special presenter but even so i would not have put Katherine on that show ever in a million years.. She has done interviews and defended MJ but i have never seen her make appearances on a tv show!! (Especially so soon after MJs death and before his funeral!! I mean that was weird...
Its a good theory about trying to convince us they know nothing via the media and i have never thought about it till now.. Actually believe Rebbie and Randy the only ones to not be on anything and everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

mumof3

December 20, 2009, 05:22:05 PM
I have always prayed that they find  Maddie always found it hard that they had a meal and left the children for a while but I suppose we all have taken our eyes off our children for a bit and we have been the lucky ones my Heart does break for the parents  nad i feel they had to have a high profile to keep the search going and keep Maddie in everybodys mind but i do see where y ou are coming from i just hope there is a very happy ending for everybody I just cant imagine how much the parents are suffering it is awfull.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 05:28:58 PM
Thank you for your views on this. Its been on my mind for quite some time but I always forgot to put it in subject. This is my theory, if the Jacksons exploit themselves in the media more often than necessary, people will see them and think ''why would they be hiding something? we see them on TV so often'' or ''if they were really hiding the truth they would definitely not go on television''. But this is exactly what they would do because its all about reverse psychology, they are doing what most people dont even want to consider. They are trying to make themselves look less suspicious by ''proving'' to us that they have nothing to hide but they fail anyway because their stories are inconsistant and they change their stories ever so often just like the McCanns did.

McCanns:
- They know what happened on the day Maddie disappeared (in my opinion)
- They are exposing themselves to the worldmedia by choise
- They seek attention and sympathy
- Their story has been inconsistant
- They havent told the whole truth

Jacksons:
- They know what happened on the day of June 25th, 2009 (in my opinion)
- They expose themselves to the worldmedia by choise
- They seek attention and sympathy
- Their stories have been very inconsistant
- They havent told the whole truth

Summary: The Jacksons are hiding the truth just as much as the McCanns are even if the two cases have nothing besides this in common.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 05:38:32 PM
Very interesting; I had not thought of this.... thanks for posting!  Could be the logical explanation for the Jacksons being in the spotlight right now, and why the reality show had been planned for THIS moment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 01:20:20 AM
Interesting you brought this up. I was helping investigating Madeleine McCann even went to Portugal with a crew of detectives.

I also feel simularities, the feeling it isn't right...there other things going on...

The simularities are  the powerful people behind the scene (illuminatie).

Madeleine McCann died at the appartment 5a (it's proven) and probably by accident. And her parents are involved with the dissapearence/hiding of her body.
Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 03:29:45 AM by Whitesocks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 03:09:23 AM
If I did not believe tha Mj hoaxed his death then I would be inclined to lean more toward the belief that he was murdered and by someone close to him. Someone that he trusted and who obviously had access to him.

Since I believe that he hoaxed his death any other thoughts have me spinning in circles with the long list of possibile conspirators against him. I'll just leave it with for many people with selfish reasons and interests that conflicted with his, he was worth more dead than alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 03:10:15 AM
If I did not believe tha Mj hoaxed his death then I would be inclined to lean more toward the belief that he was murdered and by someone close to him. Someone that he trusted and who obviously had access to him.

Since I believe that he hoaxed his death any other thoughts will just have me spinning in circles with the long list of possibile conspirators against him. I'll just leave it with for many people with selfish reasons and interests that conflicted with his, he was worth more dead than alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 03:50:19 AM
Well, actually people feel like they need to overexplain things when they are hiding something!
So it could be the Jacksons do the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 21, 2009, 05:01:31 AM
Yes and the weird behaviour makes it complete.

And Illuminati is also involved in the McCann case (powerfull people to cover up and protecting the McCanns)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions