all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Where are we coming from? I wonder if God would like to see this. These people believe in the church,and they will protest Elizabeth funeral.  This is the first I hear.  In my 50 yrs living this is the first time I hear a church protesting. I never heard it in Canada. Can they do the funeral at another church? Does it have to be this one? Evil is the right word, I am speechless. I only hope God will protect everyone at the funeral.

These people don't protest at specific churches, but rather show up anywhere they please.  They also protest at other places too.

Oh Lord! are you for real?? This is ludacris. May God protect everyone. What possesses them for doing that, the person is dead let them rest in peace.  What possesses them I will answer my question the DEVIL. :twisted:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

There people were also supposedly going to be protesting at Michael's Memorial and/or Funeral, but I never saw them in any of the footage.  I figured with all of the cameras at those events, the Westboro people would have been spotted in the background somewhere, but I didn't see them.

Here ya go: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What we don\'t understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "illusionist"
There people were also supposedly going to be protesting at Michael's Memorial and/or Funeral, but I never saw them in any of the footage.  I figured with all of the cameras at those events, the Westboro people would have been spotted in the background somewhere, but I didn't see them.

Here ya go: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks!  So they were there.  Well, maybe they will show up for Liz's funeral too.  Such a sad group of people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

are you kidding me? because protesting at someone's funeral is just a declaration of love and respect in itself right? how utterly disgusting.

in my opinion, TMZ is completely making fun of these jackasses because michael is with TMZ and they are equally disgusted.

if i don't have class or work, i'll show up and counter-protest their bullshit.  it's a day of remembrance of a beautiful and amazing woman, not a public rally of hate and ignorance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
are you kidding me? because protesting at someone's funeral is just a declaration of love and respect in itself right? how utterly disgusting.

in my opinion, TMZ is completely making fun of these jackasses because michael is with TMZ and they are equally disgusted.

Agree. That is disgusting what they are trying to do. Where and when did they lose their humanity to do something terrible like this in someone's funeral? She's gone you god damn idiots. At least respect her dead!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

I watched the video...  :shock:  :? These people are sick...
And I think they totally misunderstood God... God is pure love and tolerance... Not hate.
Poor people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

MashMike

I really feel for them, they are sick and need some serious help, besides who cares what they think or say? Liz was above it,the only thing they deserve is  neglection
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

paula-c

Fanatics, puritans.. till when, :?:  they all are a people who does not respect :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Are you kidding? This 'church' is going TOO DAMN FAR. I'm SICK of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "wishingstar"
Why is church in parenthesis?  Reminds me of TII when Kenny calls for church at the end and Michael speaks to everyone about having a great adventure etc......just more odd wording from TMZ, I guess.

Blessings!

I think TMZ is emphasizing the fact that they shouldn't even be called a church, because most church-goers wouldn't be so evil as to protest at someone's funeral for a reason as such. Especially when it's Elizabeth Taylors, she was such an amazing person. Just because these people don't believe in the things she believes in should not give them a right to protest at her funeral. This is just sick.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Grace

Harvey, this is scratching the Amazon with an iceberg.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

While I am all for first ammendment rights, this church is going too far.  This woman's family deserves the right and the respect to lay their dear mother/grandmother to rest without a bunch of anti-gay activists making a spectacle of themselves. If they are doing "God's work" then I think they need to go back and re-read their bibles a little closer and realize that God basically says to love one another as we are all created in his image.  Therefore, if God loves us all that means he loves gays, lesbians, HIV patients, any all others exactly the same.  Shame on these people. They are nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites and I hope for their sake that by the time it is their turn to meet their maker that they will have prayed and changed their point of view or else they will be "splitting hell wide open" as my Baptist preacher would say. I must admit that I do not go to church anymore as I feel I can pray to the same God from my home, car, etc. that I would pray to at church.  The preacher of the church I attended had these same views on homosexuality and it would enrage me to think that the man that would preach to me about how our god loves everyone, loves the sinner but not the sin (his words) could in the next breath make comments about how disgusting homosexuality was. I found it to be hypocritical and didn't feel comfortable there anymore. This is just my experience and my opinion, take it as that. I am not saying all churches are like this but I think there is a lot of that type of thinking in Southern Baptist churches. I still believe in the words of the bible and what it stands for but I don't think God picks and choses who he is going to love.  

Apologies for rambling...like I said this just infuriates me!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

People make me sick sometimes... Today I heard this Mormon girl in my class talking about how gay people have something wrong with their brain and that it has been 'proven'. If these people were really followers of God then they would know that Jesus said to love everyone. :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions