~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
3/23/2011 1:04 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Those horrible, intolerant, heartless gay-haters at the Westboro Baptist Church are preparing to spread their evil message at Elizabeth Taylor's funeral ... a higher power tells TMZ.

Margie Phelps -- daughter of WBC Pastor Fred Phelps -- took to Twitter today to announce the church is going to picket non-lesbian Liz's funeral ... all because Liz was apparently some sort of gay "enabler" and (God forbid) an AIDS activist.

Liz will likely be buried in Los Angeles -- where there are positively no gay people.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

O>K isn't a little early for TMZ to post such an article...even if it is true..the article that is, it still seems wierd..or is it just me? A horse's ass?? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just want to know who the higher power is.  Whether the article/pic is a bit OTT or too soon I don't know but they nailed it when coming up with a description for these "people".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Oh, these people wont get very far...   not unless they want to feel the wrath of Michaels army of LOVE.

They wont be successful in this at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "trustno1"
I just want to know who the higher power is.  Whether the article/pic is a bit OTT or too soon I don't know but they nailed it when coming up with a description for these "people".

I guess TMZ got the message that they too much use unreliable, unknown sources, therefore they started to emphasize that now they got "high power" source.  :lol:  :lol:
Thanks God they never got info from"high power" source regarding Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

mumof3

The church people there are acting so god like how horrible fir them to react like that    Not thinking about all the good this wonderfulwoman has done   They won't get far with their stupid actions
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

they won't be able to get inside i hope. any way you cut it though there will likely be a lot of press.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Why is church in parenthesis?  Reminds me of TII when Kenny calls for church at the end and Michael speaks to everyone about having a great adventure etc......just more odd wording from TMZ, I guess.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm quite familiar with Westboro Baptist Church. This is a family of civil rights attorneys (seriously) and they hide behind the 1st Amendment. They try to piss people off enough to physically harm them or something and then they sue that person. It's messed up. Recently the US Supreme Court said it's legal for them to protest funerals, but they have to stay so many yards away. There's a group of bikers known as the Patriot Guard Riders who go out and try to block these jerks at funerals of soldiers killed over in Iraq (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). The last month this hacker known as the Jester has been DDoS-ing all Westboro's websites. Anonymous recently hacked them too. Now that was funny because it was done when Shirley Phelps-Roper and this one guy from Anon were on a radio show together and that Anon (and I think some others) hacked the godhatesfags website. Check it out: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyway, there's not much you can do, but people out in LA can show up to Liz's funeral and counter protest and try to block them from the mourners view. That's the best thing to try to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What we don\'t understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk

suspicious mind

Quote from: "illusionist"
I'm quite familiar with Westboro Baptist Church. This is a family of civil rights attorneys (seriously) and they hide behind the 1st Amendment. They try to piss people off enough to physically harm them or something and then they sue that person. It's messed up. Recently the US Supreme Court said it's legal for them to protest funerals, but they have to stay so many yards away. There's a group of bikers known as the Patriot Guard Riders who go out and try to block these jerks at funerals of soldiers killed over in Iraq (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). The last month this hacker known as the Jester has been DDoS-ing all Westboro's websites. Anonymous recently hacked them too. Now that was funny because it was done when Shirley Phelps-Roper and this one guy from Anon were on a radio show together and that Anon (and I think some others) hacked the godhatesfags website. Check it out: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyway, there's not much you can do, but people out in LA can show up to Liz's funeral and counter protest and try to block them from the mourners view. That's the best thing to try to do.

there is nothing that can be done if they are knowingly antagonizing people to profit? sad . oh well satan the fat lady is about sing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I'm trolling one of the Phelps family members on Twitter right now. It's kinda fun.  :lol:

Thought, it's scary she keeps tweeting back to me more than anyone else.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What we don\'t understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk

There people were also supposedly going to be protesting at Michael's Memorial and/or Funeral, but I never saw them in any of the footage.  I figured with all of the cameras at those events, the Westboro people would have been spotted in the background somewhere, but I didn't see them.

To the person who asked why Church was in quotes, it is probably because these people claim to be a Church, but they don't act God-like in any way, shape or form.  They protest funerals all of the time (particularly fallen soldier's).  In short, I think that they think God hates everyone except for them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Loui Theroux is the name that ties in with all this. He did a documentary on westbro church and he spoke and filmed Elizabeth  while flying over Neverland in a documentary. Then spoke with Majestic Magnificent and Joe and finally spoke to Mike on the phone. If my memory serves me correctly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Where are we coming from? I wonder if God would like to see this. These people believe in the church,and they will protest Elizabeth funeral.  This is the first I hear.  In my 50 yrs living this is the first time I hear a church protesting. I never heard it in Canada. Can they do the funeral at another church? Does it have to be this one? Evil is the right word, I am speechless. I only hope God will protect everyone at the funeral.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Where are we coming from? I wonder if God would like to see this. These people believe in the church,and they will protest Elizabeth funeral.  This is the first I hear.  In my 50 yrs living this is the first time I hear a church protesting. I never heard it in Canada. Can they do the funeral at another church? Does it have to be this one? Evil is the right word, I am speechless. I only hope God will protect everyone at the funeral.

These people don't protest at specific churches, but rather show up anywhere they please.  They also protest at other places too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions