kids ‘leading normal lives’
March 25, 2011, 08:29:16 AM
Michael Jackson’s kids ‘leading normal lives’
By MusicRooms on 24/03/2011
Tag: Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson’s mother has made a conscious decision to “unmask” his children so they can have a more normal life.
Pop icon Michael passed away in June 2009 of acute Propofol intoxication by intravenous injection of another. Propofol is a powerful anaesthetic usually given to surgery patients to help them sleep, and Michael’s personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray has pleaded not guilty to his involuntary manslaughter.

Since his death Michael’s mom Katherine has been caring for his three kids, Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 12 and nine year old Prince Michael II, known as ‘Blanket’. While he was alive Michael was renowned for keeping his children out of the limelight. He made them cover their faces in public and they were schooled at home, but Katherine has decided to relax things.

“It’s something which my mother had made a decision on. She felt she wanted to unmask the kids, she wanted them to be normal and they love it,” Michael’s sister La Toya explained to TV Guide's Julie Moran, in an interview airing this weekend.

“They’re doing very well, extremely well, I’m very proud of them. It’s interesting because Paris said to me, ‘Auntie La Toya you look just like my father, when I see you it reminds me of my father.’ And I said, ‘Really?’ she goes, ‘Yeah.’”

La Toya also spoke about how she discovered her brother had died. She was on her way to see him after discovering he had been hospitalised when her mother imparted the news, with La Toya explaining Katherine could find no easy way to explain what had happened.

“I was on the way to the hospital and I asked to speak to my mother’s assistant. I said, ‘Can you tell me which building you guys are in or where you are?’ She grabbed the phone and goes, 'He's dead', as loud as she could. She was overwhelmed by sadness and that just blurted out of her mouth,” La Toya said. “When I arrived there [the hospital] she was just sitting there with the kids all in her lap crying.”
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: kids ‘leading normal lives’
March 25, 2011, 10:08:59 AM
:(  Just imagining that leaves me speechless.  I can't imagine having been driving and those words being screamed in my ear.  I simply cannot imagine it.  My heart would have stopped and they would be looking possibly at 2 funerals instead of one. OOps, I mean 3. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

March 25, 2011, 11:08:30 AM
That article got me ticked off when I read it yesterday: First, Michael himself unmasked the kids in 2009. Also - those "kids lead normal lives now" articles always get to me as they imply they didn't before. Like his "death" facilitated a normal life.
La Toya is funny though -seems her story how she found out keeps changing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

all4loveandbelieve

March 25, 2011, 11:46:07 AM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
That article got me ticked off when I read it yesterday: First, Michael himself unmasked the kids in 2009. Also - those "kids lead normal lives now" articles always get to me as they imply they didn't before. Like his "death" facilitated a normal life.

Have you noticed it is not only La Toya story that changes, even Janets. I wish they can get their facts straight. One thing I will tell you, when you lie you better have a good memory of what you lied on, because if you don't you will have this kind of stories, inconsistencies. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 25, 2011, 12:11:37 PM
I watched Celebrity Apprentice last week and she was amazing how she remembered all those facts Bout those campers. You'd think details on how you found out your brother died would stick in your mind even more. ;) Unless it's done on purpose...or is a coincidence... HA!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 26, 2011, 11:16:14 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Have you noticed it is not only La Toya story that changes, even Janets. I wish they can get their facts straight. One thing I will tell you, when you lie you better have a good memory of what you lied on, because if you don't you will have this kind of stories, inconsistencies. :lol:

:lol:  Or maybe they're telling different stories everytime to make it more obvious for people to understand that this is a hoax. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 26, 2011, 11:21:10 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

:lol:  Or maybe they're telling different stories everytime to make it more obvious for people to understand that this is a hoax. :D

Exactly my point.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal