Elizabeth Taylor Tweets June 19th, 2009
March 24, 2011, 03:28:44 PM
There's so much to read here, did anyone ever mention or notice Elizabeth Taylor's Tweet on June 19th, 2009?

"Somebody I care for very much sent the following note to me with flowers and I wanted to share it with you."
7:04 pm Jun 19, 2009
"Dearest Elizabeth, You make the sun shine, the clouds move and the world spin. So many people love you and so do I. Love Always,______ "
7:06 pm Jun 19, 2009

Didn't MJ died on June 25th?...THAT WOULD BE EXACTLY 6 DAYS PRIOR!  Isn't there something with the number 6 in TS numerology stuff?  Anyone, just wanted to note this "evidence" before they remove her twitter account  DameELIZABETH.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Elizabeth Taylor Tweets June 19th, 2009
March 24, 2011, 05:01:43 PM
Thank you for reminding us of this...Yes, I do remember reading this!!!
The letter sounds like some kind of temporary goodbye to Liz!  :o
Has to be from Michael! (Who else would write such a beautiful note???)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

all4loveandbelieve

March 24, 2011, 05:11:39 PM
Thank you for posting this, in the other thread they are  losing it, they are feeling that Michael really died since Liz  was burried next to Michael. They should read this, it will make other things clearly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

March 24, 2011, 09:52:33 PM
That's 7 days inclusive btw.

6/19 1st day
6/20 2nd day
6/21 3rd day
6/22 4th day
6/23 5th day
6/24 6th day
6/25 7th day

Same reckoning system appears, burial-9/9/9
9/3 1st day (burial, 70th day since death, Egyptian pharaoh resurrection belief)
9/4 2nd day
9/5 3rd day
9/6 4th day
9/7 5th day
9/8 6th day
9/9/9 7th day (autopsy completed)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

March 24, 2011, 11:38:47 PM
Thank you for sharing this. It's very interesting...I guess nobody thought it odd at the time. It is really beautiful, for sure.

I noticed that it was your first comment. Very insightful information - welcome :)

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 25, 2011, 10:30:46 AM
7 inclusive days, that makes more sense, thanks!. ;)
I made my first comment on the old forum before Souza took over.  I will post this in Introduce also...but since I'm here...
My user name VISCERALREACTION explains why I knew the "death" was suspicious from day ONE.  

Let me attempt to summarize what it means.  

When the Billie Jean video was released I was around 11 or 12 years old.  It was then that MJ got my attention.  When Beat IT came out, I was FULL ON INFATUATED with the guy!  I was going to marry him, even!  Throughout the years, MJ was the trailblazer in terms of sweetness in the industry, music video originality and dancing originality... and let's just straight up admit it...Sex appeal.  I NEVER  once suspected he was gay..and still don't.  When the molestation charges occured years later, I was saddened, NOT that I believed the charges, i figured the child stars he hung out with, would have sued him or said something also, but they defended him.  Perhaps it was the turmoil of my late teens and early 20's that caused me to lose track of Micheal, the whole hairspray and grunge scene seemed to quell my hormonal angst better than sweet Michael, but his sweet spirit, gentle voice and often humble physical mannerisms were a refuge in this harsh and angry world.  

Upon hearing of his "death" I started searching you tube for recent videos...to try and reconnect with what he was up to until that day.  It was then I found the O2 concert announcement.  Upon watching the announcement, my VERY FIRST THOUGHT was "Who is this guy, this must be a SNL skit."  I kept searching for the real video.....to my dismay the WORLD believed this was MJ.  The only way I can explain it, is in the term VISCERAL REACTION.    I had no attraction to the O2 announcement "double", it just looked like someone in costume.  I mean MJ had ever changing looks, but a soul change is BEYOND any physical change.    The double's mannerisms...not exact.  Close...but not exactly original MJ.  

That day, I started "googleing"  things like "who is the O2 guy",  "MJ's double at O2", trying to search for others that saw what i was seeing.  As the days went on..more and more HOLES, inconsistencies and I found more and more people that were NOT buying these Shenanigans!    Joe Jackson sealed the deal, THANK GOODNESS THE DUDE CAN'T KEEP A SECRET!"  His comments like "The movie is full of doubles, no one is going to buy it."   It was then i knew the double would be in the movie.    As surmized,  I was able to point out the double from REAL MJ, EASILY!    The double isn't genuinely "sweet", he's sort of an arrogant jerk, even!   i NEVER percieved jerk with MJ, he got pissed sometimes in Interviews..but that's just sweet stomping of the feet. :)

This TS character is intriuging...i go to thisisalsoit.com everyday to see if there is a redirect.  I suspect it is the famous HOAX guy...forgot the name now.  What fun is a hoax if ppl stop trying to figure it out!  I learn most new clues from this hoax death site, people are observant genius's!  I posted the Taylor tweet, because I didn't remember seeing it mentioned.  

I see people here talking about believing MJ is dead, or fearing it.  They ARE losing it, but the media has a way of "working on" you.  Even by the end of the This IS IT movie, I felt like i had been Mind F*'d, from the switching between fake/real MJ, then eventually putting the real "like" MJ"s clothes on fake MJ.  After a while of looking at fake MJ, in that movie, it does start to get confusing...they get combined in your mind and recognizing fake gets more difficult.  

All I can say for sure is this:  The "death" reports, ambulance photos, memorial and "hollywood" funeral, have NOTHING to do with whether MJ is actually alive or dead.  Aside from Joe having diarhea of the mouth, the fact that LIberian girl photos are THE ONLY ones used throughout these events, is the most obvious clue.  They/he knew only the fans would see it! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 25, 2011, 11:14:11 AM
Can I get an Amen.

Great post VR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

March 25, 2011, 07:50:28 PM
Amen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

March 26, 2011, 08:47:07 AM
Firts,I really, really don't think Michael wouldn't tell Elizabeth about it (hoax).  
The space is blank, so she probably didn't want to make public the name. It escapes my logic capacity he wouldn't tell Liz about the whole thing. No way.this is missinterpreted to much. Or, maye Michael sent her the flowers, but what word in that note make you believe he was sending it because he knew he would "die" in  6 days? Maybe, if it was from him, he sent her the flowers just because he loves her. You don't need to have a huge reason when you want to tell a dear one you love him/her. That note doesn't say anything strange as to lead you to the thought about a hoax.
Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 08:54:47 AM by Yulia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 26, 2011, 08:52:56 AM
Quote from: "bec"
That's 7 days inclusive btw.

6/19 1st day
6/20 2nd day
6/21 3rd day
6/22 4th day
6/23 5th day
6/24 6th day
6/25 7th day

Same reckoning system appears, burial-9/9/9
9/3 1st day (burial, 70th day since death, Egyptian pharaoh resurrection belief)
9/4 2nd day
9/5 3rd day
9/6 4th day
9/7 5th day
9/8 6th day
9/9/9 7th day (autopsy completed)

Aha! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree