My user name VISCERALREACTION explains why I knew the "death" was suspicious from day ONE.  

Let me attempt to summarize what it means.  

When the Billie Jean video was released I was around 11 or 12 years old.  It was then that MJ got my attention.  When Beat IT came out, I was FULL ON INFATUATED with the guy!  I was going to marry him, even!  Throughout the years, MJ was the trailblazer in terms of sweetness in the industry, music video originality and dancing originality... and let's just straight up admit it...Sex appeal.  I NEVER  once suspected he was gay..and still don't.  When the molestation charges occured years later, I was saddened, NOT that I believed the charges, i figured the child stars he hung out with, would have sued him or said something also, but they defended him.  Perhaps it was the turmoil of my late teens and early 20's that caused me to lose track of Micheal, the whole hairspray and grunge scene seemed to quell my hormonal angst better than sweet Michael, but his sweet spirit, gentle voice and often humble physical mannerisms were a refuge in this harsh and angry world.  

Upon hearing of his "death" I started searching you tube for recent videos...to try and reconnect with what he was up to until that day.  It was then I found the O2 concert announcement.  Upon watching the announcement, my VERY FIRST THOUGHT was "Who is this guy, this must be a SNL skit."  I kept searching for the real video.....to my dismay the WORLD believed this was MJ.  The only way I can explain it, is in the term VISCERAL REACTION.    I had no attraction to the O2 announcement "double", it just looked like someone in costume.  I mean MJ had ever changing looks, but a soul change is BEYOND any physical change.    The double's mannerisms...not exact.  Close...but not exactly original MJ.  

That day, I started "googleing"  things like "who is the O2 guy",  "MJ's double at O2", trying to search for others that saw what i was seeing.  As the days went on..more and more HOLES, inconsistencies and I found more and more people that were NOT buying these Shenanigans!    Joe Jackson sealed the deal, THANK GOODNESS THE DUDE CAN'T KEEP A SECRET!"  His comments like "The movie is full of doubles, no one is going to buy it."   It was then i knew the double would be in the movie.    As surmized,  I was able to point out the double from REAL MJ, EASILY!    The double isn't genuinely "sweet", he's sort of an arrogant jerk, even!   i NEVER percieved jerk with MJ, he got pissed sometimes in Interviews..but that's just sweet stomping of the feet. :)

This TS character is intriuging...i go to thisisalsoit.com everyday to see if there is a redirect.  I suspect it is the famous HOAX guy...forgot the name now.  What fun is a hoax if ppl stop trying to figure it out!  I learn most new clues from this hoax death site, people are observant genius's!  I posted the Taylor tweet, because I didn't remember seeing it mentioned.  

I see people here talking about believing MJ is dead, or fearing it.  They ARE losing it, but the media has a way of "working on" you.  Even by the end of the This IS IT movie, I felt like i had been Mind F*'d, from the switching between fake/real MJ, then eventually putting the real "like" MJ"s clothes on fake MJ.  After a while of looking at fake MJ, in that movie, it does start to get confusing...they get combined in your mind and recognizing fake gets more difficult.  

All I can say for sure is this:  The "death" reports, ambulance photos, memorial and "hollywood" funeral, have NOTHING to do with whether MJ is actually alive or dead.  Aside from Joe having diarhea of the mouth, the fact that LIberian girl photos are THE ONLY ones used throughout these events, is the most obvious clue.  They/he knew only the fans would see it! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting, very well said. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Oh my gosh! I felt like I was reading my own story!  Down to the age you starting falling for MJ and wanting to marry him.  :lol:
When I say that I had the exact experience and feelings you have expressed, I am not kidding!
EXACT!
 :lol: I must be YOUR double!  ;)
Thank you so much for posting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LILWendy - is that you in the avatar pic w/Michael?    We even sort of look alike.  Let me see if I can post a pic. brb
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

visceralreaction - I really enjoyed reading your story. It goes in line with many on this forum (past and present contributors). I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on this adventure we are on.

My story too is similar.

I stand firm that Michael is alive. Of course even being 100% positive in my mind doesn't mean that it's 100% proof that he's alive. But I know that I'm a realist. I see mostly black and white and I don't live in a fairytale land in my mind. I accept things for what they are - so I'm not trying to run from the possibility that Michael is dead. It's just that my heart accepted that he was dead (and was in pain) yet my mind was battling the inconsistencies that my eyes were witnessing. Over the months I was forced to look further at these inconsistencies for my own peace of mind.

I don't believe in coincidences and there definitely cannot be this many surrounding June 25, 2009 and the events thereafter. How can so many of us question the same set of events? My questions still have no answer to confirm that Michael is gone from this world.

We are on an adventure and I've learned so so much. I'm not sure if Dame Elizabeth's death will alter, change, or delay any of these future events but I'm not swayed in my thinking.

Michael Jackson was, is, and always will be an extraordinarily talented and gifted human being. We are blessed to have lived in an era with him and the world is better for him being in it.

Michael - if you read this...we love you more.

Blessings on your day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I must confess I don't understand parts of your posts  :?
what you want to say in fact?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "visceralreaction"
This TS character is intriuging...i go to thisisalsoit.com everyday to see if there is a redirect.  I suspect it is the famous HOAX guy...forgot the name now.  
I see people here talking about believing MJ is dead, or fearing it.  They ARE losing it, but the media has a way of "working on" you.  

All I can say for sure is this:  The "death" reports, ambulance photos, memorial and "hollywood" funeral, have NOTHING to do with whether MJ is actually alive or dead.  

ok, these are the parts I don't understand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LILWendy - is that you in the avatar pic w/Michael?    We even sort of look alike.  Let me see if I can post a pic. brb

I see you!  Hi twin! hahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I introduced myself this late in the game, due to seeing posts from one time hoax believers, that appear to be losing faith, and worried that MJ is really dead, due to the story of LIZ being buried next to him.  My point is only to remind those posters, that NO new clues to the contrary can erase neither what this forum has already DISCOVERED/pointed out, nor why those people came here in the first place.  A post of starting from the beginning or fresh, if you will.   In my opinion, only MJ would have spent this much effort or time orchestrating/manipulating " (as Lisa M P. would say) the media in this manner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Welcome on board visceralreaction. :) And thank you for your post. I liked reading it. It is so amazing to see how similar stories we all have about Michael. :) Enjoy the ride.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My post explained further:

1. This TS character is intriuging...i go to thisisalsoit.com everyday to see if there is a redirect. I suspect it is the famous HOAX guy...forgot the name now.

Explanation:   There was a famous professional hoaxer mentioned, i believe on this forum somewhere, the guy denied publicly that he is assisting with any HOax regarding MJ...but what is he supposed to do Admit it?       Does anyone remember the guys name?              
2.  I see people here talking about believing MJ is dead, or fearing it. They ARE losing it, but the media has a way of "working on" you.

Explanation:  I keep seeing forum comments where people are still questioning if anything on this site carries any weight at all,  even disputing everything, I also see ppl turning over to the MJ IS DEAD boo hoo hoo side.   That's because, in my opinion, of the conciousness of the ppl believing he's dead, and the world/media  goes on, without a doubt that he's dead.  After a while, it would be easy to just slip into the herd, without even realizing your doing it.  LIke a mind wash.

3.  All I can say for sure is this: The "death" reports, ambulance photos, memorial and "hollywood" funeral, have NOTHING to do with whether MJ is actually alive or dead.

Explanation:  My point here is simply - the whole thing is obviously a fictional story.  So I can't say that the media coverage proves MJ is ALIVE, but I can say that NONE of the media coverage has even come close to making me think he's dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

Does anyone remember the guys name?

Joey Skaggs

[youtube:3l8vswz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV3cB_7YIeY[/youtube:3l8vswz4]
Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 01:39:13 PM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

YES! Joey Skaggs. Thanks!  Now I just read some OLD posts and it was theorized that the Jackson family, perhaps Marlon is "TS"?   (because of the tweet page stoppping at ARMY OF LOVE)  Is that what ppl still believe?

Skaggs says THE REVEAL is the most important part of it!  Doesn't TS say that alot?  Wouldn't Skaggs, if he assisted, prob run the twitter accounts too! :)  I know all of these clues have been investigated BEYOND by the users on this site...most don't even need to read further into the forums at this point.  I don't need any more proof, i feel stupid even posting...cuz there's nothing I could say that hasn't been said a million times or more already, there is probably no sentiment i could think up, that has gone unTYPED....we need Micheal to release another new song! Ha!  C'mon MIKE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lilwendy"
Oh my gosh! I felt like I was reading my own story!  Down to the age you starting falling for MJ and wanting to marry him.  :lol:
When I say that I had the exact experience and feelings you have expressed, I am not kidding!
EXACT!
 :lol: I must be YOUR double!  ;)
Thank you so much for posting!

I wanna know about Michael's arm around You :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

@visceralreaction: I've noticed similarities, but if there has been a consensus on TS' real identity, then I'm not aware of it. I think it's been decided to let his or her information speak for itself despite who TS might be in real life; finding out who she or he is won't change what's been said. TS might be borrowing phrases from Skaggs, or may even have been in cahoots with Skaggs at one point.  Who knows?  But there's no doubt in my mind this is a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions