Can someone explain why Samantha de Gosson would be allowed into court for jury selection? I would not believe anything that woman says, as she seems a little deranged. Has anyone else reported on this?

PEACE
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
applehead250609  is there a link to the article?

Hello scorpionchick!!!!!

Yes it is but I don't believe it's an article  :? .Here is the link  :) .
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

God bless you!!!
LOVE

Now this is one very weird article :?  but it is impossible to verify if it is true or false so therefore it is only heresay with no evidence but "their" word as to what transpired in that courtroom.  I do find the quote about do not consult the bible as very odd, but then again we have been consulting the bible for a long time now with all the TIAI redirects, in fact I have read more of the bible since 25/6/2009 than I have in my entire life before I am ashamed to say :oops:

So the question  is  :?
i can understand if he said don't watch the news or read the paper or discuss but the bible part is rrrrreeeaaallly   strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Daniela"
Can someone explain why Samantha de Gosson would be allowed into court for jury selection? I would not believe anything that woman says, as she seems a little deranged. Has anyone else reported on this?

PEACE
good question. these what 6 people and not family. come to think of it , is it normal for the defendant to be there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
The judge brought up that several internet sites had been posting supposed “leaked” questionnaires online. He said he was concerned and wanted to find out the potential source of these questionnaires. However, the Judge said he read one of the site’s questionnaires and claimed that not a single one of the questions mentioned were accurate or true and that it was utter “nonsense”.
Maybe he read this forum (regarding his Bible statement and making this case an experiment) and this thread...

Quote from: "mjaliveomg"
Dr. Murray Targeting Jurors Who Take Responsibility
39 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

With jury selection beginning tomorrow in the manslaughter case involving Michael Jackson's death .... TMZ has learned ... Dr. Conrad Murray is targeting 12 men and/or women who take responsibility for their actions ... this according to the defense jury questionnaire.

One of the more revealing questions:  "Do you believe patients have the responsibility to tell their doctors about their complete past and current social habits, including use of drugs, alcohol and prescription medications?"

A central part of Dr. Murray's defense is that Michael Jackson was a hard-core Propofol addict who hid his drug dependence from the doc ... thus Murray wasn't operating with full knowledge.

Other questions laser in on what people think of the case, with a heavy emphasis on social media.

-- Do you have a blog?  If so, describe.

-- Are you active on social networks.  If so, which?

The answers will lead Murray's lawyers to spontaneous comments of prospective jurors that could be more revealing than answers they give in court.

And the questionnaire asks:  "Do you financially support others outside your immediate family?"

Dr. Murray has had money troubles that could make him sympathetic to certain jurors.

Other questions include:  "At what age should a person be held accountable for their decisions, actions and consequences."

The defense is looking for people who believe in personal responsibility, such as small business owners.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Galaxy"
Remember, this WHOLE thing is a hoax!

Hello Galaxy and welcome on our home  :) !!!

I don't know what you want to say with all this being a HOAX ,but for me this is a NIGHTMARE and I feel I'm in TWILIGHT ZONE  :( .When I say this I mean ALL starting Pepsi accident,1993 accusations,Latoya's accusations towards Michael ,Sony fight from 2002 and the will,2005 trial ,many faces  :? of Michael and ofcourse this 2009 death Hoax. You know I still don't understand Latoya,she said she "saw" Michael doing wrong things in 1993 ,but after that in 2005 trial she was near Michael.Now I don't believe a word that she was forced to do that by her husband,I'm sorry but something is fishy.And now she wants justice for Michael  :?????? Give me a break.About Chandler,Arvizos and Sneddon ,I'm the only one who thinks it's strange that we dont hear a word about them.Like they all have been some ghosts and not real  :? ????? Sony is now suporting Michael's album but back in 2002 they didn't care a thing about Michael?????  
And what about Michael's many changes,because you have to be blind not to see he always looks different!!!!I try to tell myself that maybe I'm wrong ,Michael was always Michael but looking on youtube almost every day at Michael's videos from different eras now I can say something its odddddddddddddd.Now I dont have time to show you what I mean but maybe next time.This story has some big twists and turns that's for sure  :? .
My only hope is that maybe someone here will agree with me on what I just said.

LOVE
Are you kidding me Applehead! I totally agree with you 1000% Especially the part where you say "he always look's different."...Yea something is fishy has been for year's and year's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "andy1andy2"
Quote from: "Galaxy"
Remember, this WHOLE thing is a hoax!

Hello Galaxy and welcome on our home  :) !!!

I don't know what you want to say with all this being a HOAX ,but for me this is a NIGHTMARE and I feel I'm in TWILIGHT ZONE  :( .When I say this I mean ALL starting Pepsi accident,1993 accusations,Latoya's accusations towards Michael ,Sony fight from 2002 and the will,2005 trial ,many faces  :? of Michael and ofcourse this 2009 death Hoax. You know I still don't understand Latoya,she said she "saw" Michael doing wrong things in 1993 ,but after that in 2005 trial she was near Michael.Now I don't believe a word that she was forced to do that by her husband,I'm sorry but something is fishy.And now she wants justice for Michael  :?????? Give me a break.About Chandler,Arvizos and Sneddon ,I'm the only one who thinks it's strange that we dont hear a word about them.Like they all have been some ghosts and not real  :? ????? Sony is now suporting Michael's album but back in 2002 they didn't care a thing about Michael?????  
And what about Michael's many changes,because you have to be blind not to see he always looks different!!!!I try to tell myself that maybe I'm wrong ,Michael was always Michael but looking on youtube almost every day at Michael's videos from different eras now I can say something its odddddddddddddd.Now I dont have time to show you what I mean but maybe next time.This story has some big twists and turns that's for sure  :? .
My only hope is that maybe someone here will agree with me on what I just said.

LOVE
Are you kidding me Applehead! I totally agree with you 1000% Especially the part where you say "he always look's different."...Yea something is fishy has been for year's and year's.
the crazy part is he always seems to look different and the same all at once. you know something that came to mind recently is that it wouldn't be all that difficult for his brothers to have played the part of these many michaels over the years either. i would love to know if something happened on the michael scene on the above mentioned date.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I feel like everyone else here.  I've been following this now for over a year and a half.  I have way more information than 99% of the people out there, but I have no clue what is really going on.  I'm even beginning to wonder who really was on trial for molestation charges.  That infamous mug shot doesn't look anything like Michael, though oddly we would all recognize it as Michael, even if it were not identified.  

As was said in V for Vendetta, "Artists LIE to reveal the truth," so I guess we should continue to beLIEve.

Michael, please come back soon.  We're all getting dizzy running in circles here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

[youtube:2vru8z3h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU_rqm7WPPI[/youtube:2vru8z3h]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Confusion, confusion....mmmmm....Michael do you know something?? :)  :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Do I laugh now..or wait a few days and save it up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions