Whats stopping you from believing Katherine?
March 26, 2011, 05:24:46 PM
Here is a question I often ask myself and I wonder about the rest of you too...

WHY don't we believe Katherine that her son has passed?? Under normal circumstances if the mother
says her child is dead than he is dead. Why can't we just believe her and trust her and put this to rest??
After all, it is Michael's mother and she would know best right???  
What about you?? Are you surprised that you still believe even after Katherine's book??  
No matter what the family has said or done, I still believe.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Yes, that has been the roughest part for me, as I've said a lot.  With Katherine being religious it is very hard for me to think she would lie, EVEN if Michael is her son or to protect him.  I think there must be more...something to make it NOT be a lie or she'd be in trouble with the elders.  That keeps me thinking that IT'S A MOVIE.  I know a lot of you don't think so, but FOR ME, to piece Katherine into it w/o lies and risk what she believes (yes I know what a mother would do for her child, I am a mom, but weigh God vs son)it has to involve on HER part, a movie so it's acting.
But, like you Lovely One, I still believe no matter what it is Katherine or anyone is saying and even if he never comes back, even if the family eventually says no hoax, I'll still believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Yes, that has been the roughest part for me, as I've said a lot.  With Katherine being religious it is very hard for me to think she would lie, EVEN if Michael is her son or to protect him.  I think there must be more...something to make it NOT be a lie or she'd be in trouble with the elders.  That keeps me thinking that IT'S A MOVIE.  I know a lot of you don't think so, but FOR ME, to piece Katherine into it w/o lies and risk what she believes (yes I know what a mother would do for her child, I am a mom, but weigh God vs son)it has to involve on HER part, a movie so it's acting.
But, like you Lovely One, I still believe no matter what it is Katherine or anyone is saying and even if he never comes back, even if the family eventually says no hoax, I'll still believe.

You are right, there has to be more. Much much more. If we are in a movie, then it would be acceptable
for Katherine to lie knowing that this is not real!  The movie theory still sits well with me. It would make
more sense than alot of things. Especially with Katherine.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hear the music....."

all4loveandbelieve

I don't forsee this hoax will be a movie. I have done alot of thinking in the past 20 months. At first I thought that Michael hoaxed his death because he did not want to do his 50 concerts. He probably said to himself screw them, I was suppose to do 10 they added another 40 I am not doing them" Then by reading all the investigations, I said to myself there is more than meets the eye. Especially if he had an encounter with Tommy Mottola, I think Michael had embarked himself in a war with the mob. The Mob is a powerful organization, you do not cross them, or else you are a target for them.

I honestly think he is under the witness protection. They need show that Michael's death is real. So they needed a doctor who is Murray being accused. The mother had no choice  to go with it, a mother would do anything for his child, no matter how religious you are, you will protect your son, even if it is lying. Probably the witness protection told Katherine to do a memoir book of Michael, so his death would be more realistic.

What is stopping me  believing  Katherine? Here goes. I am a mother, and if my son has died, I would be screaming, pulling my hair, crying balling my eyes out, I wouldn't want to see anyone, especially not doing an interview with Oprah. I wouldn't go out the next day to buy sleeping bags. I would send my body guards, or anyone in my household. I would not be able to go out in the public after my son's death.

This is my opinion, and if she is sad is because her son, has been put down so many times, was misunderstood, and on top of that he has to be in hiding until they catch the goones who is after him. How can a mother the happy? She is not sad because he died, but because she misses him and would like to see him soon. Michael is alive. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I don't get how a movie would make it ok for her to lie.  The rest of us don't know it's a movie- so she would not be lying in a movie way but in a real way- until all is revealed.
Being a mother myself, I know, nothing, I mean NOTHING would stop me from lying for my children if they were in danger.  Which makes me think this was in a way life or death- not immidiate on 6/25- but impending.  That in turn brings me back to the involvement of law enforcement (FBI) or the like. Which would assure Katherine that he son would not be in more trouble and would also make it ok with her religious beliefs if she was saving her son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

My beliefs are pretty much what you have written here. I totaly agree expecially with your last paragraph.  ;)

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I don't forsee this hoax will be a movie. I have done alot of thinking in the past 20 months. At first I thought that Michael hoaxed his death because he did not want to do his 50 concerts. He probably said to himself screw them, I was suppose to do 10 they added another 40 I am not doing them" Then by reading all the investigations, I said to myself there is more than meets the eye. Especially if he had an encounter with Tommy Mottola, I think Michael had embarked himself in a war with the mob. The Mob is a powerful organization, you do not cross them, or else you are a target for them.

I honestly think he is under the witness protection. They need show that Michael's death is real. So they needed a doctor who is Murray being accused. The mother had no choice  to go with it, a mother would do anything for his child, no matter how religious you are, you will protect your son, even if it is lying. Probably the witness protection told Katherine to do a memoir book of Michael, so his death would be more realistic.

What is stopping me  believing  Katherine? Here goes. I am a mother, and if my son has died, I would be screaming, pulling my hair, crying balling my eyes out, I wouldn't want to see anyone, especially not doing an interview with Oprah. I wouldn't go out the next day to buy sleeping bags. I would send my body guards, or anyone in my household. I would not be able to go out in the public after my son's death.

This is my opinion, and if she is sad is because her son, has been put down so many times, was misunderstood, and on top of that he has to be in hiding until they catch the goones who is after him. How can a mother the happy? She is not sad because he died, but because she misses him and would like to see him soon. Michael is alive. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

I also agree.  Katherine is a mother above all things, a mother who loves her children and would protect them at any costs.  I feel if it was to save Michael's life she would do anything to protect him at all cost.  I would if it was my child and we all know how close they were Michael love his mother more than anything in the world and she knows that and she loves him too so she knows that God will not punish her for doing what she has to do to protect Michael.  God is a very forgiving God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What all of you are saying makes so much sense. So, the probability that Michael was in danger
could be the reason that Katherine is able to lie. Makes lots of sense but here is what bothers me...
If Michael was in such danger than maybe he won't be coming back? Does anyone ever return from
the witness protection plan??  So many questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hear the music....."

Quote from: "Lovely One"
What all of you are saying makes so much sense. So, the probability that Michael was in danger
could be the reason that Katherine is able to lie. Makes lots of sense but here is what bothers me...
If Michael was in such danger than maybe he won't be coming back? Does anyone ever return from

Comments above me are great and I agree. Yes, people have come back from Witness Protection but only after the danger or threat is no longer there. But sometimes they don't.  Who really knows where the danger is - there seems to have been many out to get Michael in one way or another from psycho fans to business managers to lunatic DA's.

I, also, have struggled with this very question. Here are some reasons I have doubt.

1) Mother Katherine goes shopping for sleeping bags the day or two after Michael's death.
2) She does not break down in interviews while talking about Michael's death but she does when talking about the 2005 trial.
3) Katherine flying around the country and not even being at Forest Lawn on the anniversary of Michael's death. She was in Gary, Indiana doing the tribute thing.
4) Katherine writing the book wasn't odd for me - I think she's wanting people to understand the "real" Michael and not the one that the media has portrayed. This was the perfect chance to reach people's open hearts.
5) Wearing the blue suit to Murray's court hearings. To me it was too coincidental.
6) Oprah interviews.
7) No name on the crypt even to this day.

The last thing that is odd for me is that nobody in the family received a call from her when she was heading to the hospital. They all heard from various sources and then called her. If it were one of my sons I would call their father right away even though we are no longer married.  It's been said that Joe and Katherine see and talk to each other a lot so I cannot believe that she would not have called Joe immediately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Lovely One"

Comments above me are great and I agree. Yes, people have come back from Witness Protection but only after the danger or threat is no longer there. But sometimes they don't.  Who really knows where the danger is - there seems to have been many out to get Michael in one way or another from psycho fans to business managers to lunatic DA's.

I, also, have struggled with this very question. Here are some reasons I have doubt.

1) Mother Katherine goes shopping for sleeping bags the day or two after Michael's death.
2) She does not break down in interviews while talking about Michael's death but she does when talking about the 2005 trial.
3) Katherine flying around the country and not even being at Forest Lawn on the anniversary of Michael's death. She was in Gary, Indiana doing the tribute thing.
4) Katherine writing the book wasn't odd for me - I think she's wanting people to understand the "real" Michael and not the one that the media has portrayed. This was the perfect chance to reach people's open hearts.
5) Wearing the blue suit to Murray's court hearings. To me it was too coincidental.
6) Oprah interviews.

The last thing that is odd for me is that nobody in the family received a call from her when she was heading to the hospital. They all heard from various sources and then called her. If it were one of my sons I would call their father right away even though we are no longer married.  It's been said that Joe and Katherine see and talk to each other a lot so I cannot believe that she would not have called Joe immediately.

Very well said, thank you. I forgot these points. thank you and Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

All well and good and we always have possibilities.  But, with me being the same faith as Katherine, I can tell you, if she'd be lying, she'd be disfellowshipped and we'd hear about it.  Love you children or not, she could not do this if there is not a glitch or something.  And to say God forgives, there is a scripture that talks about KNOWINGLY sinning.  She just couldn't do that.
And also, just because he was in danger, just because he is in WWP, whatever reason, still don't mean it wouldn't be being set up for a movie.  COME ON, this IS Michael Jackson, who makes movies/videos of rehearsals, tours, interviews, a video of the making of a video, videos of others making videos and video of playing at his home with home videos.  Time will tell, but I think whatever the reasons for leaving, this is set up for a movie and hopeful Oscar (which is the ultimate award and one Michael don't have)and Katherine's part is NOT a lie in anyway or... like I said above.  She has to have the elders helping her, there is no other way.
Also, just because he's gone, almost 2 years now, cleared his name and finances, if he was in danger, he's not going to be by coming back?  We just don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

All well and good and we always have possibilities.  But, with me being the same faith as Katherine, I can tell you, if she'd be lying, she'd be disfellowshipped and we'd hear about it.  Love you children or not, she could not do this if there is not a glitch or something.  And to say God forgives, there is a scripture that talks about KNOWINGLY sinning.  She just couldn't do that.
And also, just because he was in danger, just because he is in WWP, whatever reason, still don't mean it wouldn't be being set up for a movie.  COME ON, this IS Michael Jackson, who makes movies/videos of rehearsals, tours, interviews, a video of the making of a video, videos of others making videos and video of playing at his home with home videos.  Time will tell, but I think whatever the reasons for leaving, this is set up for a movie and hopeful Oscar (which is the ultimate award and one Michael don't have)and Katherine's part is NOT a lie in anyway or... like I said above.  She has to have the elders helping her, there is no other way.
Also, just because he's gone, almost 2 years now, cleared his name and finances, if he was in danger, he's not going to be by coming back?  We just don't know.
so if you are jw you can't lie but you can act and sing and dance as long as it doesn't involve anything that would be looked at as involving the occult or involve sexual impressions (such as latoya posing in a magazine in some state of undress)? huh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
so if you are jw you can't lie but you can act and sing and dance as long as it doesn't involve anything that would be looked at as involving the occult or involve sexual impressions (such as latoya posing in a magazine in some state of undress)? huh

You are correct.  But, LaToya was never a JW...she never became baptized.  Michael was baptized and we know when the pressures of becoming "too worldly" was too much, he was counciled over and over and told this was bringing too much negative attention to the organization, he left.  You know he had problems with leaving and felt much guilt and continued to give his messages in song.  Michael left about 1987 and to ME, look how his life changed.  But his is not about Michael and religion.  It's about believing Katherine, and I've stated why I feel as I do.  You don't have to believe my reasons, we are all just stating our own reason to feel as we do.  Correct?  I'm not trying to convince you.  No one on this thread is.  Just stating our own feelings why we continue to believe although Katherine says Michael died.  
I don't want to get into religion here with you...I just simply wanted to say why I believe Michael is alive and that Katherine isn't lying.  JMP.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For me there are only two possibilities, Katherine lied because she has to protect Michael for very good reasons and maybe in this case she has the help of the elders as a JW.Or this is all a part of his movie, that would be so great! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
6) Oprah interviews.

Very well said. Exactly what I also think. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions