GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Not being rude, but this was brought up right at the beginning of this investigation.  There was a theory that London had many terrorist threats around the time MJ was supposed to be doing his concerts, and alot of us thought maybe he was being really noble, and wanted to prevent mass destruction and death.  But he couldn't get out of the contract, and had to fake his death with help of the FBI (to save the lives of his fans) Many read it and many decided to ignore it, but the fact that you brought it up again, I believe, is something we might have to look at again.  God bless you .

yes I was thinking about this too.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for all of your thoughts and comments. I do remember this being discussed
at the beginning. I remember it all so well and I it hurt so  :(  when I was not ever able to log on for some reason or another.

But I brought it up again because I feel and agree with all of you but I needed to know your point of view! But it seems that we all came up with the same theory :D  

If the FBI and a few trusted friends/family knew all the long that his life was being threatened than to me that is why he HOAXED HIS DEATH..

These facts point us to the possibility of him being in the witness protection program and of being helped by the FBI which to me does seem probable.

That is why everything seemed so well planned. The memorial, the funeral his supposed death, the ambulance pics, UCLA and Dr. Murray ect.. All of it was thought out carefully to make everyone believe he was dead.

Especially those who wanted him DEAD!!!!

I BELIEVE NOW THIS WAS A STING OPERATION TO PROTECT MICHAEL AND AT THE SAME TIME CATCH THE ONES THAT WERE TRYING TO KILL HIM...
Just my thoughts!  
Let me know what you think...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue wrote:
 There was a theory that London had many terrorist threats around the time MJ was supposed to be doing his concerts, and alot of us thought maybe he was being really noble, and wanted to prevent mass destruction and death. But he couldn't get out of the contract, and had to fake his death with help of the FBI (to save the lives of his fans)

I don't buy this theory, unless terrorists wanted to kill Michael. But terrorism is an act against country by injuring public and damaging countries' property and  it has political reason.
Thus,  If there is a terrorism threat, concerts could simply be postponed or annuled and AEG could not protest it or blame and sue Michael for something that out of his control. We are talking about mass murder that must have been protected and it would have not been AEG choice to agree or not.  That's UK's territory and they decide. For that reason, Michael did not have to hoax his death.
Hoax rather connnected directly with Michael's life and money issues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions