all4loveandbelieve

So if it was vandalized, why on earth is he blaming Michael? What a loser.. with a capital L
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

Aner Iglesias filed a creditor's claim with the Estate and later filed a lawsuit, alleging MJ damaged the home he rented to the singer in 2008-2009 to the tune of $234,000.

[TMZ has learned cops have just responded to the Las Vegas home Michael Jackson rented from 2007 -2009 after someone called in claiming the place had been vandalized/quote] :?:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Was this the house in which the hoax was kicked off??
No wonder the telephone line was broken and the alarm system was damaged!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

suspicious mind

Quote from: "paula-c"
Aner Iglesias filed a creditor's claim with the Estate and later filed a lawsuit, alleging MJ damaged the home he rented to the singer in 2008-2009 to the tune of $234,000.

[TMZ has learned cops have just responded to the Las Vegas home Michael Jackson rented from 2007 -2009 after someone called in claiming the place had been vandalized/quote] :?:  :?

seems like one never has to look too long and hard for conflicting info in this do they? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I was under the impression that he moved into the Carolwood house in 2008. I remember something about the christmas decorations still being up for a long time??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "allforlove"
Sure, this story must be true.I can see it already, Michael having a houseparty,everybody drunk,fighting, throwing with glasses and what more.Yes that must be what happened. :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Was this the house in which the hoax was kicked off??
No wonder the telephone line was broken and the alarm system was damaged!  :lol:

I was thinking the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "StrangerInCalifornia"

I was under the impression that he moved into the Carolwood house in 2008. I remember something about the christmas decorations still being up for a long time??

You're right - how and why would Michael still be renting the Las Vegas home if he was now at Carolwood preparing for his 02 concerts?

This is what I think...Michael did rent the Las Vegas home and perhaps he was still renting it in 2009 because his lease was not expired yet. Perhaps the damage was clearly fan related and Michael, being the responsible person that he is, told the estate to work with the landlord to repair the portions that the fans vandalized. This is more in line with what I can see happening.

I also wonder if the phone was brought up in relation to Carolwood.

Interesting - thanks for sharing. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal