Kardashian Fam -- The MILLION DOLLAR Secret
March 27, 2011, 11:19:11 AM
Kim Kardashian is partying her face off in NYC this weekend -- but the producers of her reality show are trying to keep her exploits under wraps ... and have threatened nightclub bigwigs with a $1,000,000 fine if they leak any info to the press.  

We're told honchos at club 230 Fifth were asked to sign a confidentiality agreement because producers wanted to shoot inside the venue. But the club people didn't play ball after reading one interesting clause in the contract.

According to the docs, anyone who leaks any information about the show must pay producers $1,000,000 "per breach."

We're guessing the Kardashian crew won't have a problem finding a backup club -- but whoever hosts the fam better keep their trap shut ... or else.

Hmmm... ever wonder HOW people could know about the hoax but be MOTIVATED to say nothing???  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

Quote from: "lilwendy"
Kim Kardashian is partying her face off in NYC this weekend -- but the producers of her reality show are trying to keep her exploits under wraps ... and have threatened nightclub bigwigs with a $1,000,000 fine if they leak any info to the press.  

We're told honchos at club 230 Fifth were asked to sign a confidentiality agreement because producers wanted to shoot inside the venue. But the club people didn't play ball after reading one interesting clause in the contract.

According to the docs, anyone who leaks any information about the show must pay producers $1,000,000 "per breach."

We're guessing the Kardashian crew won't have a problem finding a backup club -- but whoever hosts the fam better keep their trap shut ... or else.

Hmmm... ever wonder HOW people could know about the hoax but be MOTIVATED to say nothing???  ;)
ah huh and it seems like every one who got withing 100 yards of this man had to sign one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I really don't think the hoax is a secret that worth just 1 million dollars  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions