No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
deiter was not percieved as a man of good charcter there.

Rumours and tabloid stories around Dieter Wiesner:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Interviews:

[youtube:1z7aeabq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RppaJ_79Q4I[/youtube:1z7aeabq]

Self-description:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Thank you for sharing this video with us.

Oh my gosh...I don't even know what to say, if it's worth saying anything at all.

Am I the only one who sees someone who's an attention seeker? First of all, Michael would have had to invite her if she went to Neverland. That wasn't stated. I remember reading an article about this and she was complaining that Michael spent more time with her children then he did with her. Oh well...she should have felt honored to be asked to join them as it was a "family day".

Secondly, LaToya reached out to her, not the other way around and when she said the phone line is always open...that goes the other way too.

To me, I only saw the media feeding her and planting thoughts into her mind that directed where she would go with the conversation. It really bothers me because she doesn't sound like a genuine person. I need to stop because it's bordering on unkind thoughts but I don't think Michael or any of the other siblings "owe" her anything in the first place. She acts like she's entitled to the same lifestyle yet she forgets that they all earned their place in show business. They didn't sit back and have it fed to them.

Blessings.

Quote from: "AngelGraduatedbyMJ"
Hi Everyvody   :D ,

So I was watching an interview of Joseph's daughter on The Insider, the one he had with another woman. Anyway, not very interesting stuff : the girl is just looking for some attention, but if you watch the little announcement after her interview, it says they have a video of Michael Jackson "drugged" :evil: , telling "his message to the world". You can see MJ saying "Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Michael Jackson..." and later "Instead of writing you a letter". I was very curious and after researching it on Youtube and Google, No video. I'm very frustrated : how come nobody knows of this video? Why has it been erased off the internet if there's nothing important on it?

Was it a message the world about our future? Did he know too much? Was he looking for help because he felt danger? Was he preparing his hoax and everybody thought he was "drugged"?

[youtube:13jjfn8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OHf7panXv4&feature=related[/youtube:13jjfn8k]

Is there someone who knows about this vid? Did somebody watch it?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal