I've always been intrigued by the furniture that MJ was supposedly having made for London. I'm a little baffled by what I noticed today and wanted to get some opinions. It goes back to Michael's custom furniture that he had made for his London residency. It went up for auction - first, does anyone know who ended up buying the pieces?

Before I go further I want to attach the link from the previous thread that spoke about this but because the title was different than my focus I thought I'd start a new thread. Here is the link to the previous thread.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Okay - here are some articles associated with this furniture:

Julien's Auction House to auction furniture June 25, 2010 (exactly one year after Michael's "death")

Custom-Made Furniture Michael Jackson Planned To Use During His London Tour Up For Auction

According to websites, ColomboStile is the furniture maker that was producing the 22 pieces for MJ. It's been reported that they gave Katherine Jackson back Michael's $700,000 dollars...

STOP: Question - why did they give the money to Katherine and not the Estate? Did they mean estate? Hmmm....

Now - I was reading an article and when I clicked on the word "Colombostile" the link took me to this website. This is where I became confused. Look at the logo and the chair that the man is sitting in...

According to some websites this person has also been Michael's Interior Designer. Maybe it means nothing but I find the logo so similar to Michael's Logo and the chair looks like one of Michael that he was having custom made...I find this strange.

I don't have time to continue right now but I also find it curious that this furniture was being made if Michael didn't intend to use it...unless there is a deeper purpose that we are overlooking.
Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:18:07 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

anewfan

This is really interesting.The logo looks very much "Michaelish".  I will have to take a look at some more of those links later. Thanks for sharing.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

all4loveandbelieve

I also find it ironic that they auctioned his furniture June 25 2010 One yr after his supposedly death. Why on June 25 2010??? I will investigate also, I find something is not to kosher here. Thanks for posting this. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

okay - according to the Secretary of State website for California, the business was licensed in early 2009.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

This Kenneth Bordewick had a company earlier but its license was suspended in 2004.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I also find it ironic that they auctioned his furniture June 25 2010 One yr after his supposedly death. Why on June 25 2010??? I will investigate also, I find something is not to kosher here. Thanks for posting this. Blessings.

I did research on this last June for another post on this website regarding the auction, because so many were confusing the auction of the furniture for London with his personal items and they were bashing his mother Katherine. Please check out that post for why the auction house said it was being held on that particular day.

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late