Its her

Re: S.T.U.D.Y. - A little insight?
March 31, 2011, 12:00:03 PM
Sometimes it matters and sometimes it does NOT matter, WHO the messenger is. If your house were on fire, would you begin a debate in your mind, about the trustworthiness of the voice calling you to safety? I doubt it. Almost everyone understands the voracious nature of fire.

But, ok, there is no apparent fire, (unless you count the events predicted for 2012/13?   :? ) so we DO have time to discern the identity and character of those voices clamoring for our attention, and we should. The Bible says that there are many voices in the world and each is significant to someone, but all are not speaking the truth. If we want the truth, we must discern. But you discern by dissecting the message not the messenger. I don't care who delivers my pizza--as long as there is a true real pizza in the box.

The voice everyone here is eagerly waiting to hear, is the voice of someone shedding some light(any at all!) on the situation of Michael Jackson. It is our prerogative to either believe this person or not, and share with others our reasoning, BY WHAT EVIDENCE he brings. We've heard TS say (s)he is not MJ, but (s)he has not stated for certain what ties if any (s)he has with S.T.U.D.Y., so TS still could be Tim Simkins, or not. There are posts all over the place guessing what the initials could stand for. Not a criticism--I do it too :) .

But the real business at hand---one of the purposes of the exchange of knowledge in these hoax forums, according to "TS", has absolutely nothing to do with personalities or identities; it is to teach us to cultivate a habit of separating the contents of a package(--the real meat of a matter, inside), from the wrapper it comes to us in.

TS said it this way just above, on this thread (just so you know I am not putting words in anyone's mouth):
"For your information: I am familiar with the STUDY website. Does this mean that it is me, my website? Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy. Regardless of which is the actual case: you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc "

Truth has a way of matching up all over the place with other truth. As soon as something doesn't match, or line up, or agree, throw the discordant pieces of info out and go on. It would not be catastophic to give someone the benefit of the doubt while we determine the validity of their information, even if we later find the source was a troll.

In fact, dealing fairly with many different kinds of people can actually train us in the art of recognizing the truth. It is an amazing phenomenon, how so called facts fall into a clear division, with much practice. There is no substitute for "paying-attention-on-purpose", study. There is so much truth on the Simkin site, even though it seems to be in some kind of hiatus (perhaps to tend to Hoaxed death business, hmmmm??? ;) ), even if THAT TS never mentions MJ...

But what I wanted to say, is, I feel like some are letting themselves make the identity of the messenger most important, ahead of even at least considering the evidence presented by him/her. Yes, it DOES matter if someone is a friend or foe. But not SO much. Some very attractive, charismatic people can coax you to a "bed of lies", when only looking at the messenger.

You CANNOT discern Truth by the appearance/ expected reputation of a messenger. Anyway, as I said, for me, it is the pizza :D , not the box, which matters MOST.

Try these on for size: suppose TS stands for "the son". Yay, ok, there is the tie to the Jacksons and MJ. But, think--how in the heck is he supposed to substantiate this?

Suppose TS means, "the sibling"? Yay, another tie to the Jacksons--either sis or bro. Same dilemma. Or, could be "the Souza" (that's not original, someone else suggested that).

Suppose TS means "the spouse". :shock: Suppose TS was telling the truth when (s)he said some would not believe him if he told us the actual identity? WHO on earth could that be(??), whom some of us would just never believe?? Twin Sister????  :P JUST KIDDING. Sheeesh. :shock:

Now, I don't know any thing, just saying...HOLY MOLEY, the EMOTIONS can FLY over who this is, when sometimes, the actual evidence being given to us sits unattended, for musing about the packaging... Again, NOT a criticism; just an observation.

TS made himself a person of interest---NOT by being mysterious, as he may believe---but by his writing style, hopelessly suggestive of MJ (whether he is actually or not. Remember, (s)he said (s)he was NOT. :| ) Some of the things TS SAYS  :lol: , I think, are deliberately thrown our way, to ("test")see how focused we remain.  ;)

Some things MAKE  :!:  :o me wonder about TS instead of the subject of the redirect or thread(such as when (s)he said (s)he would give us a big clue as to "his" identity in one of the posts. Sorry :oops:  :? , I can't tell you WHICH post that was, because you KNOW, I, shallowly, dropped everything to read THAT clue, instead of the subject of the post... :roll:  :lol: and, all it was, was MORE doubletalk and a pretty clever misdirection suggesting Marlon...

Many of the posts on this thread were made a while ago, so I am not responding specifically to any, only offering some possible insight on the subject of interest STILL. I think the thread died out for a time, because TS proved to be "an insider" so the authenticity questions became moot, but there is still feels like a resistance to some things.

He said the test was to see if we could set aside bias and examine the evidence on the basis of the evidence only. We don't have to abandon our beliefs! Just, see if we can look at the evidence unfiltered by them. For a moment.  :) Mindsets run deep, I know.

Now, even if TS is the minister from the S.T.U.D.Y site, quoting the Bible, he still, obviously, is on the inside of this hoax, and even if he never discusses MJ on his own site, he IS discussing things which matter to MJ here. The "religious" wrapping which appears to be on the message, because of our "messenger filter", needs to be set aside, in order to get the entire message, unbiased.

Marlon's message was, "study peace", from the J5 song. I have never heard MJ sing with SO much urgent passion. It is one of my very favorites.  I just want to say that if studying Peace is any part of MJ's message, I want to take it seriously!

Deep study will necessarily take one to the feet of the Prince of Peace. Is.9:6. There is no hope of true peace without him, just a facade, a pretense, which is why the world is still fighting SOMEwhere, even here, every day. The Bible says, Follow peace with all men - Do not give indulgence to those passions which lead to litigations, strifes, wars...Heb. 12:14 This is IMPOSSIBLE without God's supernatural, completely nonreligious help. And, no worries!

D.O.G.

D.epending O.n G.od to help you, makes you humble, peaceful, and sweet--not religious. Ok?  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions