mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: one question
July 05, 2010, 12:11:50 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I don't really think about a return date, only that Michael at some point will let us know with some certainty that he is okay physically and emotionally.  That's all I need.  Some reassurance from a source that cannot be denied, him 8-)

Exactly! He will reveal all when he feels like the time is right. I truly think that there is no real "return" date. If there was we would have uncovered it already...I mean we have been investigating for a "BAM" date, but if there was a set date, it wouldn't be much of a "BAM", would it?  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 05, 2010, 01:05:22 PM
Yes, I think it's entirely possible that MJ doesn't know himself exactly when, or he's keeping that from insiders as well. I know what you mean about trusting in gut feelings. On the other hand I know when my family asks for reasons he's alive, I just say it's so many thousands of tiny proofs (a year's worth) that add up to a conclusive amount. You can't bore people by getting into all the nitty gritty details, and if you say 1 or 2 of them, they just say, well that's just a coincidence. About our being loving with each other here in spite of differences, I totally believe that is what Michael is looking for when he comes here, a living out of his message in a mini-scale. Then we can also help the bigger world community!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 02:34:09 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
On the other hand I know when my family asks for reasons he's alive, I just say it's so many thousands of tiny proofs (a year's worth) that add up to a conclusive amount. You can't bore people by getting into all the nitty gritty details, and if you say 1 or 2 of them, they just say, well that's just a coincidence.
YES I totally agree!!!! Thats why its frustrating haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

2 Bad

July 05, 2010, 03:58:26 PM
" Entertaining was all he had ever done until he became the best. Now he was going to get it all back—at any cost. Quite simply, Michael Jackson refused to lose. “I’m going to get them,” the embattled singer told longtime friend and musical collaborator Teddy Riley in late 2008 of his plans for a spectacular return. “I’m going to shock the world, just watch.”

“He was looking for a project to not just ‘Heal the World,’” Riley says, referring to his fluffy 1991 anti-poverty hit. “He wanted to kill the world’s hate. That was his plan.”....

“It was such a huge undertaking,” recalls choreographer Travis Payne of the intense preparation for the 50-show spectacle. “So I asked MJ, ‘Do you ever get nervous?’ And he goes, ‘No . . . this is what we do. You have to leave it all on the stage. If I get nervous, it radiates through the group. And then we’ll have a bunch of nervous soldiers and you’ll never win a war that way.’”
-----------------------------
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He wanted to kill the worlds hate.....worded differently than we would word it but the outcome is- Love will kill Hate.
If you get a chance to read this article it is a good read. Pardoning the crap of course!
Why is it they have to add crap when they write about Michael?
Can't they ever just give praise for all the good he's done?

We LOVE YOU Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 06:35:01 PM
Quote from: "missdanipyt"
On the other hand I know when my family asks for reasons he's alive, I just say it's so many thousands of tiny proofs (a year's worth) that add up to a conclusive amount. You can't bore people by getting into all the nitty gritty details, and if you say 1 or 2 of them, they just say, well that's just a coincidence.

Ha han the same for me  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 05, 2010, 07:14:27 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"
Quote from: "missdanipyt"

Ha han the same for me  :)

I know most people think he is gone, but we know he is alive. I don't think you need to try and convince anyone that Michael is alive right now. In time everyone will know. So instead, lets just try to spread some awareness and love to those we know, the rest will unfold in due time. Michael is a smart man, he knows what he's doing..trust him. We are in a different phase of this hoax and I will keep repeating, that the sooner we spread awareness to the masses, the sooner EVERONE will know Michael is alive. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 06, 2010, 07:38:47 PM
Quote from: "michaelmistery"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

Since you are new member, at least you joined recently, you might want to share with us little bit about yourself and the gounds of your  belief of Michael being 100% okay.  

there are many reasons. though i am new i have followed this site for quite a while now. one reason is personal (sorry) the other reason is all the mis matched words and actions surrounding when he
 passed its more of a true gut feeling. i mean i have a gut feeling that every thing is okay. it is hard to put into words so please excuse me on that part. i will just leave it at a gut feeling for now. i mean you know how people can feel a certain feeling.

Sometimes people have intuitions, like myself. So if he or she is 100% sure that Mj is ok, well who are we to judge. I do to feel MJ  is great, and resting. I have a gift which i do supress because sometimes it is very scary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

July 06, 2010, 09:01:35 PM
the other day i was watching a video of a live performance of man in the mirror. the fans were all there some were singing the words and crying . some were screaming micheals name and crying.my heart almost broke when i realized that they were probably all too consumed with micheal the man to hear the message his heart was trying to give them. perhaps that is what this is all about . maybe micheal decided that the only was he was ever really going to get his message  across was going to require that he himself had to step out of the way first. maybe with him gone people would really start to listen without the distraction of the man. maybe if they didn't have him to focus their love and attention on they could begin to forcus it where it really needs to be ,  upon each other. that is not to say that i don't think he will be back in some capacity. because if he is still alive . god's not finished with him yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 06, 2010, 09:30:59 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
the other day i was watching a video of a live performance of man in the mirror. the fans were all there some were singing the words and crying . some were screaming micheals name and crying.my heart almost broke when i realized that they were probably all too consumed with micheal the man to hear the message his heart was trying to give them. perhaps that is what this is all about . maybe micheal decided that the only was he was ever really going to get his message  across was going to require that he himself had to step out of the way first. maybe with him gone people would really start to listen without the distraction of the man. maybe if they didn't have him to focus their love and attention on they could begin to forcus it where it really needs to be ,  upon each other. that is not to say that i don't think he will be back in some capacity. because if he is still alive . god's not finished with him yet.

I truly believe with all my heart that Michael is alive...you're right God isn't finished with him. I believe that he was sent to us as a gift from God...he was sent to us to bring back World peace and Love..that is why I am so passionate about getting people to spread his message and be his voice People have to believe if they want this to be a reality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 09:38:03 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"

I truly believe with all my heart that Michael is alive...you're right God isn't finished with him. I believe that he was sent to us as a gift from God...he was sent to us to bring back World peace and Love..that is why I am so passionate about getting people to spread his message and be his voice People have to believe if they want this to be a reality.
*applause* to these posts  :D  yes i agree with you guys about this!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 02, 2011, 04:33:01 PM
It saddens me when threads like this one disappear, so I hope some will re-read this thread, because so many seem to be losing focus of what is really important in this journey we are on...spreading awareness and coming together in Love and support of Michael and his "message". I really believe that Michael is waiting on "US", his "Test Subjects", to unite and understand our "roles" in this hoax, before he can reveal himself to the world.

As long as we continue to put our main focus on "clues" instead of Michael's "messages", I really believe that we are just going to keep running in circles, chasing our tails! JMHO.

Please keep spreading awareness and Love!!!!

I Love you all very much! <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2011, 04:38:44 PM
You have a point. A very good point!

Whatever you listen to (except Michael Jackson) you probably just listen to the beat and stuff. Now when Michael "stepped out of the spotlight" everyone's going to focus more on his songs and the message he has been trying to spread to the world for years without people noticing anything. They think it's just a song! It isn't!  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions