Dr. Conrad Murray reportedly claims he was able to restart Michael Jackson’s heart before paramedics arrived and UCLA Medical Center doctors claim there was heart rhythmic activity found on tests.

Doctors ran two EKGs on Michael and one doctor who interpreted the results claim both times there was rhythmic activity, TMZ reports.

According to TMZ sources, Dr. Murray claims before paramedics arrived he was able to restart Michael’s heart and heart activity was then maintained in the ambulance.

However, Dr. Murray’s claims contradict paramedics at the scene because they believed Michael was dead and wanted to take him to the morgue rather than UCLA.

In addition, his claims contradict Joe Jackson’s lawyer, Brian Oxman, who told TMZ he believes Jackson was dead before paramedics arrived and that the weak pulse found at UCLA was in reaction to resuscitation efforts.

The criminal case is now turning into a legal fight between medical experts and will include a lot of interpretation of medical charts.

Link:: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

YEP, again another source quoting TMZ!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yep, weird!!! and there is another link i found.. this one doesnt quote tmz but it does say michael's trial needs more jurors.. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah, they were saying that last week.  Didn't we all say they'd have an impossible time trying a case when everyone on earth knows Michael?  Also, with the press/TMZ keeping it out there!!  They'll prob. have to throw it out of court because they can't seat a jury!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

just in case anyone ever read this is by TMZ? i used to be on another forum that opened on june 25 2009  the michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com but things went bananas there so .. i finally decided it was time i get back on to this.. its been almost  2 long years now ive been involved in investigating along with all of you :).anyway here is the  lil piece i found

Marten Williams, Jr. -- 6'2", 220 lbs -- claiming he has "targeted and harassed and stalked" Tyra and her family since 2006.

In the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ, Tyra claims the man has a history of mental illness -- and that he believes "he killed George Bush Jr. and that Michael Jackson is alive and living in Long Beach."_TMZ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Yeah, they were saying that last week.  Didn't we all say they'd have an impossible time trying a case when everyone on earth knows Michael?  Also, with the press/TMZ keeping it out there!!  They'll prob. have to throw it out of court because they can't seat a jury!! ;)

maybe that is getting the justice part over in a hurry so we can get to the truth  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

However, Dr. Murray’s claims contradict paramedics at the scene because they believed Michael was dead and wanted to take him to the morgue rather than UCLA.

Thank you for sharing this with us. From my understanding an ambulance does not transport dead bodies to a morgue. They would be picked up by either the coroner or the funeral home.

fordtocarr wrote:Yeah, they were saying that last week. Didn't we all say they'd have an impossible time trying a case when everyone on earth knows Michael? Also, with the press/TMZ keeping it out there!! They'll prob. have to throw it out of court because they can't seat a jury!! ;)

According to TMZ last week there are two people who haven't heard of the case (doubtful)  :lol:

I wonder if this is an example of copycat journalism where they take an article and copy it's contents, changing maybe the title. More contradictions at any rate. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "lilsusie19"
Dr. Conrad Murray reportedly claims he was able to restart Michael Jackson’s heart before paramedics arrived and UCLA Medical Center doctors claim there was heart rhythmic activity found on tests.

Doctors ran two EKGs on Michael and one doctor who interpreted the results claim both times there was rhythmic activity, TMZ reports.
at least 2 drs.. and one dr said both test did show rhythmic activity..but wouldnt EKGs testing been going on from the time emt/p got there? since murray did not have equiment?
According to TMZ sources, Dr. Murray claims before paramedics arrived he was able to restart Michael’s heart and heart activity was then maintained in the ambulance.so murray felt a heart beat and rhythm....if heart activity was still going on while "mj "was in the ambulance then why do we see a emt/p doing chest compressions??..

However, Dr. Murray’s claims contradict paramedics at the scene because they believed Michael was dead and wanted to take him to the morgue rather than UCLA.emt/p BELIEVED "mj" was dead?! was this b4 or after emt/p even touched or did basic training..or did they just look and say we believe he is dead?!..umm when a family member died a few years ago we found him dead in bed we called our local fire/emt/p they came out they checked the body and then had to call the county coroner he pronouced him dead at the scene..he was then taken by the coroner "in a body bag"to the funural home..OK back to this..wouldnt they had to have someone call time of death b4 they would beable to take a body to a morgue??..didnt murray NOT want to call time of death??..but if murray GOT "mj" heart beating again then why would there be a need to take a body to a morgue?..

In addition, his claims contradict Joe Jackson’s lawyer, Brian Oxman, who told TMZ he believes Jackson was dead before paramedics arrived and that the weak pulse found at UCLA was in reaction to resuscitation efforts.was joe jackson and brain oxman there b4 the ambulance? when did these 2 find out "mj" was "dead" ..weak pulse due to resuscuation efforts hmm...

The criminal case is now turning into a legal fight between medical experts and will include a lot of interpretation of medical charts.

Link:: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
jmo...huggs n faith n love to all..suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

How can someone's story change so many times?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
How can someone's story change so many times?!?!

When someone wants more people to realize that the story is fake. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmmm, something tells me Michael Jackson is alive.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"

Yeah, like the Jacksons heading towards the wrong cemetery on Jacksons Family Dynasty in full view of millions.  Talk about BLOOPERS :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

Yeah, like the Jacksons heading towards the wrong cemetery on Jacksons Family Dynasty in full view of millions.  Talk about BLOOPERS :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

..and another thing, Janet Jackson can’t remember if she was in New York City or Atlanta when MJ passed…  Wow :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

You know what this story I should say this hoax has so many inconsistencies, that my head is spinning and spinning. No one has the accurate information. Even doctors are in a dispute. Who says he died when he arrived, who says something else. NOTHING MAKES SENSE. That is frustrating me. The more things do not add up the more we all know it is a HOAX. So my dear friends do not give up hope, Michael is alive. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal