Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: Tohme - Discover the Man You Never Knew
April 05, 2011, 04:19:23 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
@ Im_convinced:

I did see Flowergirl's other posts but the one I used in this thread was the one that got me thinking, despite everything else she said in other posts.  I wanted to reply directly to that one particular post but couldn't as the guest forum is locked.  And because her post on Tohme Tohme got me thinking, I started this thread but wanted to give credit where credit was due as the possibility of MJ being Tohme wasn't my idea.   I was simply going with what got me thinking.  I meant no disrespect to you by using one of her posts so I hope you don't feel that way.  :)
Thanks for your explanation. I wasn't feeling disrespected in that sense but I was wanting to know why some of the Soldiers here didn't have a backbone to stand up to Flowergirl in the thread she started. If her posts interest you I have no problem with that.  ;)

I just felt that more of us should have said to her from the get go we won't tolerate her talking smack to/about fellow members instead of ignoring her rudeness and even agreeing with her statements. If she understood that her words were rude and she then just posted her thoughts/opinions without the snide condesending remarks, no problem.

We do not allow fellow members who have been on here a long time disrepect each other; why should it be any different when a guest comes along?  8-)

That is all I was wanting to know.

Peace
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

April 05, 2011, 07:13:06 PM
Yes Andrea some people think thatTohme Tohme could be  Michael  disguise, I also I have.
 Here is a paragraph of an alleged interview with Tohme Tohme in 2009, there are things he said in that interview that remind me of Michael.

paula-c wrote:

Some quotes from the above:
"...his enchantment at entering Jackson's world of love." Just like Michael, "I hate the word 'Mystery man'." and "I'm a private man." "He always said to me, 'I want people to really know who I am after I'm gone." (not dead but gone) "I'm a nobody. I'm not important. I want to talk about Michael Jackson."
Maybe if others analyze these articles they might find more clues. I really think he could be the key in some way. Help...?

I agree MJonmind in which Tohme can be Michael or another personage in all that, reading with a lot of care these words that Tohme said and that your you indicate, can be Michael speaking across Tohme. Also they can add these words;

"Hanley uses the title "doctor" and apparently has a title of doctor, although there is no record that has been practiced in the United States. He said he was convinced that Jackson was in perfect health the last time I saw, two days before dying. Said that the star was kept and their children in a healthy diet, never eat red meat, not to drink and, as he knew, never took drugs."

"Hatred" mysterious man ", the words", he said. "I am a private man." A lot of people like the media, and I do not. I respect the privacy of others, but lately my no one respects. "

And the one who has violated Tohme Tohme's privacy if I soften and the mediso of communication it does not mention it?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

April 05, 2011, 07:46:52 PM
Thank you paula, I just went through that thread - very interesting!  It's just bizarre that this guy pops up out of nowhere and then vanishes just as quickly.  

The photos of Tohme with the O2 MJ - it would be so funny if MJ was disguised as Tohme and a double was "MJ".  Wouldn't surprise me!   :lol:

Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
I was looking through all the interviews of Michael's family telling that TT cutted them out of Michael's life, that they couldn't see him, could not talk to him. What they say is sooooo ridiculous! :x If I was not able to see my son or my brother because some security guys or TT or other "inner circle" people would not let me in to his home, i would go to police or hire myself security too and beat them all up or i would dig a tunnel to get to see him. I would do WHATEVER it takes to see my son or brother and no one could stop me. I can never believe that the Jackson family with their connections and influence could not get through those "inner circle" people to see Michael! What a big fat lie?
So from that i was thinking again about WHY TT was created and the easiest explanation that i could find was that Michael wanted to create the most BIZARRE story around him to make people actually think and try to find out the truth. TT and CM were created for us, fans, to dig dipper and find out about the hoax. Of course for people who don't care about Michael is easy to believe in all these lies, because they don't know who Michael really is. And this story is also good for his enemies, if they knew about TT and "drug addiction" before Michael "died" they would not bother anymore to destroy him, because he already destroyed himself without their help. They will not need to kill him, because what can a "drug addicted" person, who on top of that is controlled by some weird guy, can actually do?  :?

These are just some thoughts i had. Let me know what you all think. ;)

I agree Kristina that the TT character could've been created as a distraction for Michael's enemies.  They aren't going to think Michael is that much of a threat if he can be so easily controlled by one man and is seemingly under the influence of drugs (in their eyes).  Not only did Michael create characters around him, he also created a skewed character of himself that was seen in the media.  Those closest to Michael would know otherwise, but to the tabloids Michael was labelled a drug addict and weak.  A mere shadow of his former self.  HA!  I don't think so!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions