Judge of the Michael Jackson case has difficulties in choosi

  • 16 Replies
  • 765 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline AnaMarcia

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 860
    • Show only replies by AnaMarcia
Judge of the Michael Jackson case has difficulties in choosing jurors

More than 200 people have been interviews, but were rejected by Judge

Michael Jackson don't stop to be news, not even after dead. The judge, Michael Pastor, began the process for selection of jurors in the trial of the case of his death, but the task is not easy.

 Although only 12 jurors, plus six reserves, the judge has already rejected more than 200 people interviewed, because  they know so much and have lots of information about the case, which contributes to not being impartial.  8-)

Michael Pastor expects at least until  9th of May, the trial date, have the 12 jurors in the case to see if Dr. Conrad Murray, who treated the King of Pop for a few years, is primarily responsible for his death.

If confirmed that Conrad Murray killed Michael Jackson, the doctor will spend four years behind bars. But his lawyers are already preparing a new defense, saying that doctors before him would feed the addiction of the King of Pop on drugs.

http://ofuxico.terra.com.br/noticias-so ... 00720.html
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 10:42:24 AM by AnaMarcia »
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Offline suspicious mind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5984
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind
how many different versions of how long murry worked for michael have we heard? and does the amount of previous info you have really make a difference ? wouldn't it be more about whether you can make a judgement on the evidence presented in the courtroom?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  




Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline bleu eyes

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 93
    • Show only replies by bleu eyes
so dr.Murray treated Michael for a few year? i thought he was hired right before This Is It. :?
I know he was there before but it was for one of the kids as i'm recall well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline AnaMarcia

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 860
    • Show only replies by AnaMarcia
The biggest problem here is that the police have investigated all seven doctors in 2009, and all were fully acquitted and declared totally innocent.

Bullshit....Bullshit  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Offline all4loveandbelieve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4455
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve
I think this case will never start.. Who does not know the case, the whole freaken world knows the case about Michael. Who can be impartial. Nobody.. Give me a break.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline PureLove

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5891
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove
Quote from: "bleu eyes"
so dr.Murray treated Michael for a few year? i thought he was hired right before This Is It. :?
I know he was there before but it was for one of the kids as i'm recall well.


The story always changes and it makes it all funnier. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bleu eyes

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 93
    • Show only replies by bleu eyes
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "bleu eyes"
so dr.Murray treated Michael for a few year? i thought he was hired right before This Is It. :?
I know he was there before but it was for one of the kids as i'm recall well.


The story always changes and it makes it all funnier. :lol:

Yes you're right!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJonmind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 7290
    • Show only replies by MJonmind
Only people living under a rock would be suitable. People seem to be so opinionated on MJ topic, either guilty or innocent and that is how they would judge the doctor. Boy, MJ has set this whole thing up to be a wild circus act.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline AnaMarcia

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 860
    • Show only replies by AnaMarcia
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Only people living under a rock would be suitable. People seem to be so opinionated on MJ topic, either guilty or innocent and that is how they would judge the doctor. Boy, MJ has set this whole thing up to be a wild circus act.

Or maybe someone from the Planet Mars??  :geek:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Offline bec

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
  • Posts: 6387
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax
This is one of the most interesting articles I have read in a long time. In the read between the lines way if you catch my drift.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

MJhasSpoken

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by MJhasSpoken
From what I heard only two people do not know about the case (which I find hard to believe) so either that's true or MJ has put them there...or one of them is MJ (I know that's stretching it a bit but you ever know)  :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline all4loveandbelieve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4455
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
From what I heard only two people do not know about the case (which I find hard to believe) so either that's true or MJ has put them there...or one of them is MJ (I know that's stretching it a bit but you ever know)  :)


You said it girl! MJ will be a juror, I feel it, and I am so certain of it. Michael is know world wide, how can you not know the case. Obviously every one knows about the case.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJhasSpoken

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by MJhasSpoken
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
From what I heard only two people do not know about the case (which I find hard to believe) so either that's true or MJ has put them there...or one of them is MJ (I know that's stretching it a bit but you ever know)  :)


You said it girl! MJ will be a juror, I feel it, and I am so certain of it. Michael is know world wide, how can you not know the case. Obviously every one knows about the case.

That would be funny if he was and was the one that read out the verdict (as head juror) MJ: "we find the defendant Conrad Murray guilty (2 hrs later)...just kidding not guilty"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Sarahli

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4265
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show only replies by Sarahli
This will certainly set a precedent.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline hesouttamylife

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5393
    • Show only replies by hesouttamylife
The clincher to this is that the trial is suppose to be about Murray OVER MEDICATING Michael Jackson with PROPOFOL :shock:  based on the autopsy results and the toxicology findings.  It's not a caseof whether MICHAEL JACKSON abused ANY OTHER DRUG.  

He allegedly died of ACUTE PROPOFOL INTOXICATION, INITIALLY admittedly administered by CONRAD MURRAY or by somebody else that Murray is covering for.  That somebody else could not have been Michael Jackson based on 1) common sense and 2) the nature of the drug.  Once it starts to drip, YOU ARE OUT.  Thereis no possible way he could have MADE HIMSELF stay awake long enough to be DROWNING IN PROPOFOL. :shock:

That's simply IMPOSSIBLE.  

Can't they subpoena a doctor or nurse or somebody in the field who is not associated with this case and knows the specifics on how propofol works to testify?  Seems cut and dry to me :roll:

The case is about how ALL OF THAT DRUG GOT INTO MICHAEL'S SYSTEM AND WHO PUT IT THERE.  Not Michal Jackson's history of drug addiction and the rest of that foolishness.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline AnaMarcia

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 860
    • Show only replies by AnaMarcia
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
The clincher to this is that the trial is suppose to be about Murray OVER MEDICATING Michael Jackson with PROPOFOL :shock:  based on the autopsy results and the toxicology findings.  It's not a caseof whether MICHAEL JACKSON abused ANY OTHER DRUG.  

He allegedly died of ACUTE PROPOFOL INTOXICATION, INITIALLY admittedly administered by CONRAD MURRAY or by somebody else that Murray is covering for.  That somebody else could not have been Michael Jackson based on 1) common sense and 2) the nature of the drug.  Once it starts to drip, YOU ARE OUT.  Thereis no possible way he could have MADE HIMSELF stay awake long enough to be DROWNING IN PROPOFOL. :shock:

That's simply IMPOSSIBLE.  

Can't they subpoena a doctor or nurse or somebody in the field who is not associated with this case and knows the specifics on how propofol works to testify?  Seems cut and dry to me :roll:

The case is about how ALL OF THAT DRUG GOT INTO MICHAEL'S SYSTEM AND WHO PUT IT THERE.  Not Michal Jackson's history of drug addiction and the rest of that foolishness.

It would thus hesouttamylife, if it were a serious trial. with so many absurdities, this is the least serious.
I'm watching to see how will be!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Offline hesouttamylife

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5393
    • Show only replies by hesouttamylife
And that is EXACTLY WHY I cannot understand how Michael's "non-believe" fans can  go along with this get up status quo. :shock:   Why aren't they asking questions or making a fuss?  If they believe that Michael was murdered why aren't they up in arms about the way they are trying to proceed with this case?  It baffles me.  Sream foul. Shout. Do something.  But don't let them get away with trying to make Michael the perpetrator in his own murder trial.  Why are they passively accepting this?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said