Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
The clincher to this is that the trial is suppose to be about Murray OVER MEDICATING Michael Jackson with PROPOFOL :shock:  based on the autopsy results and the toxicology findings.  It's not a caseof whether MICHAEL JACKSON abused ANY OTHER DRUG.  

He allegedly died of ACUTE PROPOFOL INTOXICATION, INITIALLY admittedly administered by CONRAD MURRAY or by somebody else that Murray is covering for.  That somebody else could not have been Michael Jackson based on 1) common sense and 2) the nature of the drug.  Once it starts to drip, YOU ARE OUT.  Thereis no possible way he could have MADE HIMSELF stay awake long enough to be DROWNING IN PROPOFOL. :shock:

That's simply IMPOSSIBLE.  

Can't they subpoena a doctor or nurse or somebody in the field who is not associated with this case and knows the specifics on how propofol works to testify?  Seems cut and dry to me :roll:

The case is about how ALL OF THAT DRUG GOT INTO MICHAEL'S SYSTEM AND WHO PUT IT THERE.  Not Michal Jackson's history of drug addiction and the rest of that foolishness.

It would thus hesouttamylife, if it were a serious trial. with so many absurdities, this is the least serious.
I'm watching to see how will be!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

And that is EXACTLY WHY I cannot understand how Michael's "non-believe" fans can  go along with this get up status quo. :shock:   Why aren't they asking questions or making a fuss?  If they believe that Michael was murdered why aren't they up in arms about the way they are trying to proceed with this case?  It baffles me.  Sream foul. Shout. Do something.  But don't let them get away with trying to make Michael the perpetrator in his own murder trial.  Why are they passively accepting this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions