paula-cTopic starter

CNN discusses the new world order in Libya
March 30, 2011, 08:56:04 PM
[YouTube][youtube:ea1deivv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sxHs6fBjLw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:ea1deivv][/YouTube]

For the fascination of the conspiracy, CNN titled a recent discussion over the war in Libya: "The new world order", a phrase that generates all kinds of reactions (the most common paranoia). The discussion was attended by two senior us politicians that are generally considered to be members of this totalitarian plan of the new world order, Robert Hass, President of the Council of foreign relations, and John Negroponte, former director of national intelligence of United States.

Of course to be able to measure this political game media would have to know if CNN titled this segment as a mental game (style mindf psyop) to upset the hosts conspiracy who expect any mention of this term to pounce and confirm that there is a vast conspiracy todoabarcante; If CNN used this term because it is a code between insiders and an explicit message if; or if it was simply the name that best seemed to be to describe the situation and does not have a conscious symbolic.

The discussion of this segment is not particularly interesting, with points found between talking heads to leave everything in the inconclusión. It was United States to start an armed conflict with Libya? Until that point this involved USA, will be a new Iraq? It can United States be in the rear, leaving Europe the leadership of the war?

For fans of the New World Order - the plot of Darth Vader, the Illuminati and their friends - let them the classic moment when Bush father mentioned the possibility of starting "A new world order" on September 11, 1991, a decade before the height of the 2001 time

[youtube:ea1deivv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:ea1deivv]
And a little bit of confrontation to this dark lord of world politics:
[youtube:ea1deivv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjp9dKf4ftQ&feature=player_embedded#at=38[/youtube:ea1deivv]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Watch/read later

:shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe in the New World Order and it's effects on everything.  Illuminati :?:  No question its real.  I cannot wait to get home to watch this.  Maybe now people will wake up and realize that the government rules everything and they will do what ever they need to do to push their agendas.  People are merely casualties of their wars.  Its control, allegiance to their causes and worldclass financial gain that motivates them.  Nothing else matters.

Greed! A deadly sin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions