ThaRealCedric (Cedric the Entertainer)
March 30, 2011, 09:37:07 PM
I thought I'd share this random tweet that I noticed. Hmmm....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: ThaRealCedric (Cedric the Entertainer)
March 30, 2011, 09:56:33 PM
I hate to burst your bubble but that's not Cedric The Entertainer's real twitter account. Here is his verified account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Also, that tweet doesn't really say anything with regards to the hoax. People can miss him whether he is alive or not. Just saying...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

March 30, 2011, 09:58:44 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I hate to burst your bubble but that's not Cedric The Entertainer's real twitter account. Here is his verified account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Also, that tweet doesn't really say anything with regards to the hoax. People can miss him whether he is alive or not. Just saying...

LOL - I thought it was his real account. No, I didn't think it had anything to do with the hoax but when people randomly make an MJ comment 2 years after his death it makes me feel good and want to share it. That's all. Thanks for confirming the real account.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 30, 2011, 10:03:52 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

LOL - I thought it was his real account. No, I didn't think it had anything to do with the hoax but when people randomly make an MJ comment 2 years after his death it makes me feel good and want to share it. That's all. Thanks for confirming the real account.

Blessings.

Oh okay. No problem. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

March 30, 2011, 10:09:59 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Blessings.

Oh okay. No problem. :)

...and to be clear I don't think Michael is dead...but others do. Seems like I can't say anything like I intend it to be tonight. I guess I should stick to reading and not writing. Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal