Go to the CNN section...I have posted about a new interview Piers Morgan did tonight with Kathy and Paris Hilton
Some new revealing information ... she said that Michael was living at the Bel Aire Hotel before he died???!!!
Topic is here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Well, something I've learned from this interview, is that Michael and his family were really close to the Hiltons. (HILTONS =$$$$$ + connections.

The interview with Kathy Hilton, has many holes in it.  She said she went to the Michael house, which is at Carolwood dve as this video shows.....Rick & Kathy Hilton At Michael Jackson's Home in Beverly Hills. 06 25 09   it is night time.
[youtube:2f1iuyf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVreKlw8Yro[/youtube:2f1iuyf8]
But, the other videos taken by Hollywood TV, is of Katherine Jackson At Michael Jackson House In Beverly Hills.
06 27 09
Marlon And Randy Jackson At Michael Jackson's House In Beverly Hills. 06 27 09 --
La Toya Jackson Leaves Michael Jackson House In Beverly Hills . 06 28 09

So why do we only see the Hiltons going to the House on the 25th June, and the family days later ???Hmmmmmm
And then we have this article about Ben Evenstad...........National Photo Group, from the beginning, “wanted to be the Michael Jackson agency,” Evenstad says. “There’s always money to be made with Michael, so we started shooting him every day.” Last fall, when Jackson moved into the Bel-Air Hotel, in Los Angeles, Christopher Weiss and another photographer were assigned to be, as Weiss puts it, “soldiers of the sit.” He, too, became friendly with the singer’s core group of fans: mostly young, attractive, European women.
Jackson and one of his many young female fans, October 2008. Despite his penchant for wearing masks, he was not afraid of physical contact with his admirers. By Dean/National Photo Group.
Weiss, whose voice has the clear, generous intelligence of a Boy Scout, remembers, “The girls would huddle outside the hotel gate that was closest to Jackson’s bungalow, sitting very quietly so that security would not find them. And sometimes Michael would come out and say hello. One time he handed out five handwritten letters that said things like ‘I can feel your energy through the walls. You inspire me so much. I love you all. Thank you for being there. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for loving me. With all the love in my heart, Michael Jackson.’ I was always impressed by that, how deeply he seemed to care for these girls. When he hugged one of them, he would put one hand on her neck, behind her head, that extra-comforting move like you would do to a person you know.

Last December, National became the first photo agency to learn the address of the mansion Jackson was renting on North Carolwood Drive, in the Holmby Hills section of Los Angeles. Evenstad, who was also friendly with members of Jackson’s staff, managed to keep the location a secret for a couple of weeks. Throughout the winter and spring, even when no one else was around, there was almost always at least one photographer from National staking out the gates alongside the die-hard fans

Hmmm. Who is telling the truth, or have we misunderstood Kathy Hilton??  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Looks like Kathy Hilton could not stay away from Michaels carolwood dve Masion....She was seen arriving/leaving on the night of the 25th June, and the next day the 26th June.  
The question I have, is WHY did she go to the house, BEFORE the immediate family did??
She is wearing different clothes just to point out that they were different days...and one time was night, and the other daytime.

Kathy Hilton at Michael Jackson’s Residence

Kathy Hilton was spotted leaving the Los Angeles home of Michael Jackson who has passed away yesterday evening at the age of 50.[attachment=1:edxjq4cj]kathy.jpg[/attachment:edxjq4cj]

Jackson’s family members and friends – including Rick and Kathy Hilton – pulled past security one by one yesterday evening while the legions of Michael’s supporters quickly amassed outside the gates of his home

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 years after his "death" we learn that Michael lived at the Bel Air?
At least something I knew before is that he was NOT addicted to propofol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One thing that does not make sense. The bodyguards mentioned how Michael was always alone and had no friends (not even for his kid's bday) and here Kathy Hilton paints another story
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
[youtube:348nvbta]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVreKlw8Yro[/youtube:348nvbta]
But, the other videos taken by Hollywood TV, is of Katherine Jackson At Michael Jackson House In Beverly Hills.
06 27 09
So why do we only see the Hiltons going to the House on the 25th June, and the family days later ???Hmmmmmm

She doesn't look too upset. If my 'best friend since childhood' died, I would have jumped out of the car at that moment and ran the rest of the way there. Maybe that's just me though..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
- 06/01/2011
Michael Jackson lived with Kathy Hilton before his death, was a great dad, not a drug addict, etc.

[attachment=1:3dr673g8]kathy hilton.JPG[/attachment:3dr673g8]

(Watch the full 8 minute video here -- sorry, it won't embed)

Last night on Piers Morgan's show, Kathy Hilton and her famous daughter, Paris Hilton, spoke at length about their long friendship with the Jackson family -- Michael Jackson in particular.

Hilton (who attended private school with many of the Jacksons) revealed that she'd met Michael when they were both around 14 years old, and that the pair "developed a friendship and a bond throughout the years," making sure to always stay in touch.

Indeed they did. Whenever he was in town, the shy singer would pop by to reminisce about the good ol' days over dinner. The Hiltons were even invited to the set of Jackson's infamous "Thriller" music video (they have the photos to prove it, Paris assured), and to many of his concerts throughout the years (where Michael let little Paris and Nicki join him on stage for a song).

At one point, Kathy and Michael even lived together!

Shortly before moving into the lavish Holmby Hills mansion where he would pass away in June of 2009, Jackson and his three children put down roots in the Bel Air Hotel for four months . . . just one floor below the Hilton family.

And Jackson, she says, was "the most wonderful father."

Kathy observed that, while living at the Bel Air, the singer "did not have any nanny at all. And when I'd go to pick up the kids to take them somewhere, he'd be brushing their hair and buttoning up their sweaters. Just so warm and wonderful."

When Hilton learned of Jackson's sudden death in 2009, she collapsed to the floor in tears, before racing across Los Angeles to comfort the pop superstar's children.

It was there at the hospital that Kathy said her final goodbye to Michael. "I rubbed his head and his arms and his legs and his feet and I just -- I told him I love him so much and whispered some funny things to him," she tearfully recalled. "And that was it."

Jackson's death was "really shocking," she said, because he seemed "fabulous" only months before.

Hilton described the singer as an early riser who was alert, smart, and "very on top" of time management.

"I believe in my heart that as he got into the concert thing, it was hard for him to sleep," she said. "He was not a drug addict. He had a problem going to sleep.

"I mean, this is not somebody that recreationally would abuse something."

Now, two years later, Hilton still regularly keeps in touch with Jackson's three children: "I saw them a couple weeks ago! We went out and had dinner.

"And I can't believe how big they are!"

Source - CNN transcripts

Read more at ONTD: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 06:24:46 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

it just seems to me like with everything that had gone on in michael's life and the simple fact that he had made public allegations that someone was after him that house should have been sealed and an investigation started , no matter what they thought he died from initially. wouldn't you think?

i just heard last night about some i think congressman who supposedly sent a picture to someone on twitter i think claimed his account was hacked. the persons discussing it said that since he had made the claim of the hacking that it was the obligation of the fbi to persue it. anyone know ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
it just seems to me like with everything that had gone on in michael's life and the simple fact that he had made public allegations that someone was after him that house should have been sealed and an investigation started , no matter what they thought he died from initially. wouldn't you think?

i just heard last night about some i think congressman who supposedly sent a picture to someone on twitter i think claimed his account was hacked. the persons discussing it said that since he had made the claim of the hacking that it was the obligation of the fbi to persue it. anyone know ?

Not sure about that...but I found a y/tube video of the interview...
[youtube:4vd31hpe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJQZPhtU7Ho[/youtube:4vd31hpe]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Didn't we read somewhere that the 911 call was at that hotel?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok Hilton, not too sound rude or anything, but It's been nearly two years and yet you said you "love him." if he truly is gone and buried somewhere in a isolated area, then deal with reality and say it with a past tense association. Oh wait, you won't. because Michael is alive. (:

(i'm sorry for the hostility, but this is getting on my nerves. I find it hard to believe that people would talk to someone as if they are still alive and with them for almost two years. (although it might happen occasionally, everybody related to the hoax always say stuff like "I feel like hes still her ewith us" or "he is alive...his work is" etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions