gwynned

Quote from: "bec"
Timothy the mouse.

Tim Simkins.

Dot-dot.

You can change the world, I can't do it by myself,
You can touch the sky, gonna take somebody's help,
You're the chosen one, I'm gonna need some kind of sign.

The Sign.

I saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign.

Dot-dot-dot.

Skeptics need not apply. I'm jumping off the cliff. Matrix. If you believe, it is real. What is real? Well, what is your perception? That's what is real.

I'll jump with you, Bec!  I love it!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan is who Michael truly is and to those who know him. Dumbo is what the world has made of him with distortion and lies. The world loves you, it hates you, it loves you again. Keep teaching us Michael. I'm closing my eyes and looking with my heart. I can completely see the connection, not just because I want to but because out of all the Disney movies, Dumbo shares the most similiarities with the hoax and the reasons for a hoax in the first place. Now my dog is having nightmares, I have to go wake her up! afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The point Steph22, is that the "Jackson Vault" was probably named after the Disney Vault. Think outside the box Steph22, that's what we do here. You have some learning to do before you take such a condescending tone with members who have been working hard on this hoax for the past 2 years. You can "think" what you like of course.

I don't even know what to say to that really. This just made me really upset. I'm not taking a condescending tone with any member. I've been trying to prove my point and that in a very neutral tone. but I guess because I'm only a new member here, I can't have an opinion that is contradicting with the opinion of the old members. Even though I might be a new member here in this forum bec, I'm not new to the hoax. I've been following it for a very long time, just as you. And I don't get why you have to take such a rude tone with me?! Did I ever do anything to you? Am I not allowed to state my opinion on here? I thought this is what this forum is for. To gather all kinds of thoughts. And just because you do not agree with me, doesn't mean you have to attack me. I'm actually a really nice person bec and I'm nice to all members on here. I've never been rude to anybody on here and this is what I get in return. well, thank you very much. I get the feeling new members are not welcome here and I think this is really sad. I feel like I should rather keep my opinion to myself from now on because I see it is not appreciated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

bec

Well, you know steph, you did post repeatedly that you don't believe. Once with no replies is enough. Twice and yes, someone, me this time, is going to assume you just don't get it.

I have no fight with you. You are of course welcome here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

well, this is a nice good morning post to wake up to. That I don't belive? And I don't get it? Well, maybe you just don't get it. But I'm not gonna start to discuss this here with you now because I want everybody else to enjoy this thread. . You'll find a PM later in your inbox after I had some coffee.

But, this will probably be my last post in this forum for some time. The atmo here has been so hostile in the last few weeks. And I don't need that. I guess I need a break from that.

Have a great day everyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

MJonmind

Quote from: "Steph22"
well, this is a nice good morning post to wake up to. That I don't belive? And I don't get it? Well, maybe you just don't get it. But I'm not gonna start to discuss this here with you now because I want everybody else to enjoy this thread. . You'll find a PM later in your inbox after I had some coffee.

But, this will probably be my last post in this forum for some time. The atmo here has been so hostile in the last few weeks. And I don't need that. I guess I need a break from that.

Have a great day everyone
Please stay. You are a valued member here!  Don't go okay?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Lets forget forget about misunderstandings and keep investigating. Steph, you're as entitled to your opinion as I am mine. I am not offended in the least. Please do not leave over this. I am asking you to stay even though you probably feel really hurt at the moment.
Bec, my comrade in arms, we soldiers do seem to be all for one and one for all. It's a good reminder that words on a computer screen can come across with a different inflection that the poster intended. Add to that the different nationalities represented here and we can have a formula for misunderstanding.
So how bout it guys? Lets prove by our actions that we are big enough to get over any personal hurt feelings and keep moving onward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I have no personal feelings, this is strictly business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

Good...moving right along then. And back to topic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know we mentioned that the 70th Anniversary edition will be released Sept 20, a day off from Murray trial. The 1st VHS release of Dumbo was June 26, 1981. A day off from June 25 lol. Maybe means nothing but I thought it was pretty cool :D
Also, Dumbo was he most successful Disney movie in the 1940's, Snow White Fantasia and Pinnochio were all failures at the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "RK"
Good...moving right along then. And back to topic.
That reminds me of Michael's words at his concert, "Get the point, good, let's dance!"  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions