Re: Liz Taylor grave - photos ... no name ...
April 02, 2011, 12:26:20 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
It is weird. Maybe they thought if Michael's grave doesn't need a name, Elizabeth's doesn't need one either. Or maybe, maybe, maybe a special someone whose name starts with M and who was very close to Elizabeth told her she should urge people to not include her name on her grave if she ever died, in order to make his death appear more credible.

I can't think of any proper reasons for celebrities to have no name included on their graves, at least when everybody knows where it's located anyway. Do you know of any other celebrity who was buried that way? Is it a coincidence someone very famous and very close to Michael was buried without a name, just as "he" was?

Please don't start this. Elizabeth Taylor did die, but usually it takes about 2 to 3 weeks to have your grave  engraved. So lets wait and see. Do not jump into conclusions do not assume. You know what assume stands for ass/u/me..  :lol:
True.

Why would she hoax her death anyways? Doesn't sound very wise to me. She isn't like Michael (sorry). :ugeek:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2011, 02:03:41 PM
I don't for one minute think that Liz Taylor hoaxed her death, I am positive she actually died.  I am strongly of the opinion that there is no link to Michael's "death" at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2011, 02:11:49 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Okay, here I go again.  Now, it's all over, common knowledge that Michael is in a huge, vault (now.  It was a wall crypt with empties around for family) that has the last supper glass window over him.  RIGHT?

No,  MJs crypt is in Holly Terrace.  It is in front of a stained glass window, but not the last supper one.

The last Supper glass window and Liz taylor's crypt are in the Great Mauseleum.  

They are two seperate buildings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

~Souza~

April 02, 2011, 02:41:17 PM
I think Liz really died as well. I just think she was buried elsewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2011, 06:30:15 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Okay, here I go again.  Now, it's all over, common knowledge that Michael is in a huge, vault (now.  It was a wall crypt with empties around for family) that has the last supper glass window over him.  RIGHT?

No,  MJs crypt is in Holly Terrace.  It is in front of a stained glass window, but not the last supper one.

Okay...Holly Terrace IS part of the Great Mausoleum which is where "Michael" is...(right!)  Read the link I posted and a LOT of other ones on the net and on this site, they say he's in front of the Last Supper.  That's why I posted the two pics.  There are no flowers, etc in front of the Last Supper.  They are in front of that vault that has always been there, with the different windows.  That's why I say, bull!
So..The great mausoleum has lots of different areas..as Holly Terrace, Memorial Terrace...etc..
Again, mixed up story from the press so to me that again says it's a hoax.

AND...I'm NOT saying Elizabeth is HOAXING her death!!!  AT ALL.  I may "wonder" but I wasn't going there with these posts.  I am saying that the info from the press is NOT correct so there are clues there.  And if Michael's is NOT correct, then Elizabeth's is not correct as her's is a spot in relation to his.  
NOT that she is NOT there, just not where "they" want us to think they are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2011, 05:47:28 AM

Okay...Holly Terrace IS part of the Great Mausoleum which is where "Michael" is...(right!)  Read the link I posted and a LOT of other ones on the net and on this site, they say he's in front of the Last Supper.

Sorry, hun,,  but you are wrong on this one.  I know, I have been there.  Holly terrace is a seperate building to Great Maseuleum.  You cannot walk through from one to the other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

April 03, 2011, 10:05:24 AM
I come to think of it.. there's gotta be something inside Michael's grave. It can't be empty in case someone breaks in to see it! Wax body? I think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2011, 10:15:24 AM

Okay...Holly Terrace IS part of the Great Mausoleum which is where "Michael" is...(right!)  Read the link I posted and a LOT of other ones on the net and on this site, they say he's in front of the Last Supper.

Okay...thank you...I've been using MAPs online and the pics with them...
Sorry, hun,,  but you are wrong on this one.  I know, I have been there.  Holly terrace is a seperate building to Great Maseuleum.  You cannot walk through from one to the other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2011, 10:43:59 AM
I don’t believe there’s anyone in Michael’s crypt. Period.  Though it’s aesthetically beautiful to look at with the flowers and all, when I see it I only get feelings of cold and isolation.  Nothing warm.  Why go through all the motions to encrypt a loved one and then leave them abandoned there?  I just don’t believe any family would be that heartless.  He’s not there.  His children don’t even visit.  No one unless it’s an “occasion” i.e. death anniversary, birthday, when it is known that the media will be watching.  It’s not like he’s buried across the world away from them.  The Mausoleum is right there :roll: a few miles driving distance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 03, 2011, 01:08:58 PM
I think Liz is not buried at Forrest and she wished  this  to give her help until the last to Michael in his hoax.
 Only Michael and family really know where she is now.  :roll:    Maybe one day Mike will tell us... ;)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

April 03, 2011, 01:35:51 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
It is weird. Maybe they thought if Michael's grave doesn't need a name, Elizabeth's doesn't need one either. Or maybe, maybe, maybe a special someone whose name starts with M and who was very close to Elizabeth told her she should urge people to not include her name on her grave if she ever died, in order to make his death appear more credible.

I can't think of any proper reasons for celebrities to have no name included on their graves, at least when everybody knows where it's located anyway. Do you know of any other celebrity who was buried that way? Is it a coincidence someone very famous and very close to Michael was buried without a name, just as "he" was?

Please don't start this. Elizabeth Taylor did die, but usually it takes about 2 to 3 weeks to have your grave  engraved. So lets wait and see. Do not jump into conclusions do not assume. You know what assume stands for ass/u/me..  :lol:

I didn't say she hoaxed her death.  :? I would never believe that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

April 03, 2011, 01:40:37 PM
Liz was a great person like Michael, but I doubt she'd hoax her death. She was already pretty old to be able to do anything against the Illuminati.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

April 04, 2011, 02:53:54 AM
I think she is buried at FL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 09, 2011, 05:11:40 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I think Liz really died as well. I just think she was buried elsewhere.

Agreed. Possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

April 10, 2011, 02:18:17 AM
I think Elizabeth Taylor is buried next to her parents at Westwood Memorial as planned.   Knowing how deeply she cared for Michael, she may have made arrangements post June 25, 2009 to use Forest Lawn Glendale as her final resting place, or have us believe this is the case, just to make Mike’s 'burial' more convincing.  Since ALL media outlets broadcast her funeral from Forest Lawn, who would doubt her being there and who would bother to look across town at Westwood Memorial?  Just my opinion of course…

PS... I've been a believer since the beginning, so a 'newbie' I am not... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions