Quote from: "Sarahli"
Dear applehead  :)  I know how you feel but remember that the family has been saying more or less the same things since the beginning there is nothing new here and Latoya if I heard properly said that her brother (Michael) deserves justice and it's true. The hoax has important goals to achieve that's why it has last that long, it could not have been done otherwise. Please don't lose faith we need you here. Maybe you should take a little break and take care of yourself and your family it can be helful so that you come back with a fresh mind. Michael is alive and will come back soon....I know that "soon" seems to have no meaning now :-) but I'm pretty sure that it's worth to wait and still show more patience. God bless you applehad we love you too.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Sarahli  :) !!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't know how happy I'm am for your support,THANK YOU.I will stay but it's very hard for me,and for all of us,I quess  :cry: .God bless you all!!!

LOVE
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "moyrum"

Are family members even allowed to go in while an autopsy is being performed?

There would be no reason, under law, why a family member would be barred from attending..   however, it would be strongly objected to due to it being extremely distressful.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions