Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right section but this morning on our breakfast program here in Australia, they had an interesting segment on mysterious celebrity deaths including Marylin Munroe, Heath Ledger and yes, they of course mentioned MJ. It may not be directly hoax related but an interesting viewing anyway. Enjoy!

L.O.V.E

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

RK

Interesting Nick. I found this in a New Idea left in the staff room at my work place. It was a two page spread but here is the scanned in  MJ related part. The words faked death and MJ in the same article made me take notice. The article also mentioned rumours of the illuminati being responsible for Brandon Lee's demise and went on to say that Jane Mansfield was a member of Anton LaVey's church of satan and she was decapitated in a car accident.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
Interesting Nick. I found this in a New Idea left in the staff room at my work place. It was a two page spread but here is the scanned in  MJ related part. The words faked death and MJ in the same article made me take notice. The article also mentioned rumours of the illuminati being responsible for Brandon Lee's demise and went on to say that Jane Mansfield was a member of Anton LaVey's church of satan and she was decapitated in a car accident.

Wow, great find there RK! That's very interesting! I definitely think a lot more people these days are aware of the the concept of MJ faking his death. I saw not long ago on a Yahoo article about the trial, a comment from someone said "It wouldn't surprise me after all this if MJ was alive, it's just the kind of stunt wacko would pull". Also, I think the media is aware to some extent of the hoax but aren't willing to run with it, probably for their own cowardly reasons. But that is a really good find! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal