Taaj Malik-new BFF of the Jackson family?
April 03, 2011, 08:28:36 AM
So,I just had a quick/random chat with someone who actually APPEARS to be on the 'other side' but is really on this side of the fence-wonder how many more of those there are?
This is part of what she said in a reply to my answer about my thoughts on Taaj becoming so close with the Jackson family and being accepted even though she has blasted them on numerous occassions,announced Paris needed a make over at 12.Oh and that she is actually on watch by the LAPD for fraud and has a court restraint against her for attacking the J4MJ owner.LOL...anyway...

"RE:Taaj...spoke with J4MJ yesterday and they were saying that they have/are loosing confidence with the Family since they have been made fully aware of Taaj - Erin apparently had contacts within and has been feeding them all of Taaj's info,lies and slander against them and the family.However, especially with her latest vid (which you can view on the Jackson Vault site) where she goes after John Branca and The Estate, they appear to be totally overlooking all of this. She was at the Prelim, next to Randy at one point and as long as her vid is on the 'Vault' site, which is run by Howard Mann with Katherine it is signalling their acceptance of her.
Needless to say,J4MJ are extremley pissed since they do so much work in fighting for justice for Michael and are not getting a look in or ANY support from the Jacksons for their efforts"
[/b]

Just thought it was a story to keep a hoax eye on....weirdest friendship ever?
A fan/stalker/liar/thief/J4MJ attacker/USA/Obama hater being friends with Michael's nearest and dearest after she has blasted each of them INC KJ and his children.

This was posted 18hrs ago on twitter by J4MJ
Mrs J and her camp are aware of Taaj Malik and her "ways" and doing everything to separate themselves from her. Just a matter of time...

Which sounds nothing like what I have just been told...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Taaj Malik-new BFF of the Jackson family?
April 03, 2011, 10:16:18 AM
feels like constantly in this mess one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing. like there are two different camps working against each other. and i am not talking about believers and non-believers. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

April 03, 2011, 10:23:41 AM
So what are the options here?
1/ Taaj knows about the hoax and is acting like an ass as script requires
2/ Family is keeping enemy close to keep an eye on her
3/ Taaj really thinks MJ passed and is just being herself with the crazy behaviour
4/Taaj knows MJ is alive and is using it as leverage to weasel her way in with the family
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2011, 12:26:53 PM
Quote from: "RK"
3/ Taaj really thinks MJ passed and is just being herself with the crazy behaviour
4/Taaj knows MJ is alive and is using it as leverage to weasel her way in with the family

Hmm well let's see, her twitter is TeamMIchael777 isn't it?
the 7's could be a clue to back up the hoax part but I don't see the point in her "role" :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2011, 12:36:07 PM
She has MULTIPLE twitters and facebooks under all sorts of alias's
That is only one she tweets from and from what I know and have been told about her she didn't seem to 'exist' before June 25th 2009
As a fan or any sort of obsessed stalker person,she just turned up on June 25th to Carolwood,stole a banner someone had made for him and it all went from there.That is the first time her name became a 'problem/talking point' and J4MJ started having problems with her trying to out do them,attacking them etc

It is extremley strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2011, 12:45:09 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
She has MULTIPLE twitters and facebooks under all sorts of alias's
That is only one she tweets from and from what I know and have been told about her she didn't seem to 'exist' before June 25th 2009
As a fan or any sort of obsessed stalker person,she just turned up on June 25th to Carolwood,stole a banner someone had made for him and it all went from there.That is the first time her name became a 'problem/talking point' and J4MJ started having problems with her trying to out do them,attacking them etc

It is extremley strange.

Really? I don't think about the Carolwood incident.  That is interesting; she seems erratic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 03, 2011, 12:57:30 PM
Hello everyone, I checked in yahoo about Taaj Malik, please read this.. maybe some of you have read it, just making you aware it is a very long article.
I will just send you the link.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 03, 2011, 01:11:19 PM
Yes indeed,I wrote a ton of stuff about her that I managed to get hold of on an old thread about crazy fans/stalkers last year I will try dig it up.
If you can look at J4MJ's website you will see they document nearly everything about her.

Well most of that blog will be on there but they have screen prints of all kinds,accounts and her multiple identities and all kinds of proof which if someone had been directing at my family I WOULD NOT be inviting her to a prelim...it's so bizzare

J4MJ insist they have been informing the Jacksons of her/SDG throughout but like my informer person said they are losing faith in the family.

The left hand deffo doesn't see what the right is doing,you are absolutley spot on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 03, 2011, 01:14:06 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Yes indeed,I wrote a ton of stuff about her that I managed to get hold of on an old thread about crazy fans/stalkers last year I will try dig it up.
If you can look at J4MJ's website you will see they document nearly everything about her.

Well most of that blog will be on there but they have screen prints of all kinds,accounts and her multiple identities and all kinds of proof which if someone had been directing at my family I WOULD NOT be inviting her to a prelim...it's so bizzare

J4MJ insist they have been informing the Jacksons of her/SDG throughout but like my informer person said they are losing faith in the family.

The left hand deffo doesn't see what the right is doing,you are absolutley spot on

Why would the family invite her to the Prelim? What I have read up to now she is not a good person. Unless she has been told what to do and say by the family? I may be wrong here, I am just trying to understand the situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

~Souza~

April 03, 2011, 02:27:32 PM
Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 03, 2011, 04:33:52 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

you said it Souza...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 03, 2011, 04:37:59 PM

I go with number 3.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2011, 06:01:34 AM
DRAMA going down in TM land...as per.

This was early on yesterday from a member of J4MJ
"Taaj Malik has informed the fan community she is under attack by Michael Jackson's Estate, additionally she blamed Justice4MJ for being responsible for this action. I was contacted by a media source today who tried to confirm the story. Per Michael Jackson's Estate no action has been taken against Ms. Malik! The entire story was a fraud! Pls don't believe all you read, for as we know...lies are abound"

Later in the day this was given out
ESTATE EXECUTORS’ STATEMENT
“We know that certain ludicrous statements were made recently that we won’t personally dignify with a response. We will continue to do our best to uphold and further the memory and legacy of Michael with the same passion that we have always held for him. We appreciate all of the support for Michael from his loyal and devoted fans.” - John Branca and John McClain, Co-Executors, The Estate of Michael Jackson

It would appear she is not BFFs with them....
I will edit this as and when I get more parts to the story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2011, 11:19:14 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

You got it !! Souza 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2011, 12:21:08 PM
Quote from: "roxy101"

Hmm well let's see, her twitter is TeamMIchael777 isn't it?
the 7's could be a clue to back up the hoax part but I don't see the point in her "role" :/

Ive had the unfortunate pleasure to talk to her on the phone and I would say number 3. She told me she was close with Joe. Also the way she said oh your a BELIEVER on the phone felt like a jab to me. She's banana's :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal