PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
LOST TAPES COULD CLEAR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DOCTOR

CRUCIAL video footage which could clear Michael Jackson’s doctor of killing him has either vanished or been erased, say lawyers.

Dr Conrad Murray’s defence team has been given only four minutes of tapes from security cameras operating in virtually every room of Michael Jackson's house.

And the Los Angeles Police Department has admitted detectives downloaded only 11 minutes from June 25, 2009, the day Jackson suffered a fatal overdose of hospital-strength anaesthetic Propofol.

Dr Murray, 56, is on £46,000 bail awaiting trial for involuntary manslaughter, to which he has pleaded not guilty.

The case, originally scheduled to start on Thursday at Los Angeles Superior Court, is now due to begin on May 9.

Attorneys for the cardiologist, who was paid more than £90,000 a month by the singer, claim video evidence could show a third party entered Jackson’s bedroom during his final hours.

But the brief sequence the LAPD handed over shows only Jackson himself returning to the mansion in LA’s Holmby Hills from rehearsals for his planned This Is It swansong concerts at around 12.30am.

Dr Murray’s lawyers last week asked a judge to order police and prosecutors to surrender the entire 24 hours of footage but were “astonished” to be told that detectives only kept a further seven minutes.

A source close to the case said: “The defence is anxious to know exactly who came and went from the property on that fateful day and that is now impossible.

“Their case rests on the possibility that either Jackson or someone else administered Propofol over and above the dose Dr Murray gave to Jackson himself.

“Examining the full tapes was key to the third party theory. But those tapes no longer exist. Were they wiped or lost in error?”

Dr Murray’s team also wants to check a broken syringe found under Jackson’s bed for fingerprints.

American investigative journalist Daphne Barak said: “His dream scenario is to create doubt in the jurors’ minds by planting the idea that Michael himself or someone else injected him with extra Propofol that stopped his heart while Dr Murray was out of the room.”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
CRUCIAL video footage which could clear Michael Jackson’s doctor of killing him has either vanished or been erased, say lawyers.

I wonder how that happened and why :lol:

The case, originally scheduled to start on Thursday at Los Angeles Superior Court, is now due to begin on May 9.

Thank God. It wasn't delayed.

American investigative journalist Daphne Barak said: “His dream scenario is to create doubt in the jurors’ minds by planting the idea that Michael himself or someone else injected him with extra Propofol that stopped his heart while Dr Murray was out of the room.”

His dream scenario is to create the Real Life Thriller. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Dr Murray’s lawyers last week asked a judge to order police and prosecutors to surrender the entire 24 hours of footage but were “astonished” to be told that detectives only kept a further seven minutes.

Earlier articles stated that police downloaded 11 minutes but only kept 4 of those minutes, leaving 7 minutes floating out there in outer space... erased/taped over/what have you.

Now Murray's team has 4 minutes and LAPD do still have the other 7 minutes.

Next thing you know, all the rest of the remaining minutes from the 24hr period will show up too.

Tapes=important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Whether it was Murray or even MJ himself who administered the fatal dose, the doctor has done wrong. He left his patient alone under the influence of a dangerous drug that he wasn't even supposed to use in a home setting!

I still keep wondering what happened to those tapes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I am very positive, Michael has the real tapes. In that room there was someone, but not Michael. There was a person who was really really sick, and that's why there was catheters, syringes, propofol, etc.. It was not for Michael..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

Quote from: "Sanity"
Whether it was Murray or even MJ himself who administered the fatal dose, the doctor has done wrong. He left his patient alone under the influence of a dangerous drug that he wasn't even supposed to use in a home setting!

We have no proof of any of those conclusions you jumped to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

The numbers add up again. 11+7=18... or 2x9....and 1+8=9. A major purpose of the hoax. To turn the pyramid of power upside down. 666 becoming 999. The numerology aspect in this hoax is blowing me away and convincing me that there is a divine hand in all of this.
I apologize as I know we are mean't to be discussing the missing tapes but the numerical value spoke to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Sanity"

That would be true if I believe Michael passed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Maybe the reinactment tapes are the real missing tapes, showing the MJ double (who is this guy?). They're pretty good!
Starting at 2:00
[youtube:3qy4yr4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgD4COfhrLU&feature=related[/youtube:3qy4yr4k]

The family are outraged over it. Uh-huh! ;)  "...featuring an actor bearing an uncanny resemblance to Jackson."

[youtube:3qy4yr4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jTO6EutC5k[/youtube:3qy4yr4k]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Report this postReply with quoteRe: LOST TAPES COULD CLEAR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DOCTOR
by all4loveandbelieve » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:49 pm

I am very positive, Michael has the real tapes. In that room there was someone, but not Michael. There was a person who was really really sick, and that's why there was catheters, syringes, propofol, etc.. It was not for Michael..

I agree with you all4love and lost tapes or not the things he has done was unethical and
horrible.
A JURY OF HIS PEERS WOULD FIND HIM GUILTY IF SOMEONE DIED IN HIS HANDS THAT DAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That person who did the reenactment on famous crimes scenes looks nothing like Michael I dont see how they can say that person looks anything like Michael.  That's an insult to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can the LA Police really be that dumb  :? ??!  They get the video and only download part of it??  Seven minutes are missing.  There's that 7 again.  OK, maybe they are dumb...but they just cannot be that dumb.  The missing 7 minutes probably shows Michael packing up for the airport, while the good doctor and company deal with the dead or dying mystery man.  IDK!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Can the LA Police really be that dumb  :? ??!  They get the video and only download part of it??  Seven minutes are missing.  There's that 7 again.  OK, maybe they are dumb...but they just cannot be that dumb.  The missing 7 minutes probably shows Michael packing up for the airport, while the good doctor and company deal with the dead or dying mystery man.  IDK!

:lol:  sorry your post made me laugh, you're so sweet. And agree with you exactly about the 7 minutes tape, and dumb police. The story itself is funny. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"

:lol:  sorry your post made me laugh, you're so sweet. And agree with you exactly about the 7 minutes tape, and dumb police. The story itself is funny. :lol:

It reminds me that the police force in LA, they all come from a cracker Jack box. How can you erase 7 min. Just replying back to Liberian Girl Heehee. :lol: I guess they knew what they were doing. I guess they are not that stupid after all.  Like I said before, the real tapes Michael has them. The police does not have the real tapes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Somehow the implied stupidity of the LA police fits right into the scheme of all of this. It is unimaginable thay any real law enforcement team could be so inept; but it fits perfectly right next to a cardiologist who is of the same flava ;) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions