Re: michael kiss angry with barry shaw
April 07, 2011, 10:10:36 AM
Quote from: "angranity"
So, who is this Barry Shaw -person you're talking about? I had a little research and found out it's obviously a double body for Michael.

This is just a random video here, but at mark :37, I think that would probably be Barry Shaw if he even exists. That looks slightly different from Michael Jackson.

[youtube:19jlk7p3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12SDkNLCs58[/youtube:19jlk7p3]
EDIT: I watched a couple videos and read some of this person. Now I may state (to myself, at least) that Barry Shaw doesn't even exist. It's a guy called Peter Gonzalez who has lied to thousands of people online.
Imagine how ignorant I were only a couple minutes ago. Whew! That's weird.

In all the time, before posting my completely ignorant post.. I had read about it and I found out this person really exists and has been a double for Michael Jackson for over 15 years.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is his blog.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mindTopic starter

April 07, 2011, 10:16:51 AM
i swear i am getting so weary of trying to sort fact from fiction. my head hurts :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 07, 2011, 10:40:14 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i swear i am getting so weary of trying to sort fact from fiction. my head hurts :(
True that. Barry Shaw seems to be identical to Michael Jackson. I never even knew as if he existed, and that's why - because he is Michael Jackson's official/personal body double for more than decoy. He has been around for whole 15 years and now I realize. Pfft.. Most of the pictures of Michael are probably not even him anymore. This is making my head hurt really bad.

What about when Michael comes back, what if it's just Barry Shaw? How can we tell the difference if they're like twins?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 10:46:08 AM
a different aspect of this whole changing idea

[youtube:3aiwkqnw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Ft0XIVHA0&NR=1&feature=fvwp

and

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube:3aiwkqnw][YouTube][/YouTube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 07, 2011, 10:50:05 AM

[youtube:36qu2jt1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Ft0XIVHA0&NR=1&feature=fvwp

and

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube:36qu2jt1][YouTube][/YouTube]
[youtube:36qu2jt1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNZbFfDbwR4&feature=fvwrel[/youtube:36qu2jt1]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 10:52:53 AM

[youtube:381uscu2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Ft0XIVHA0&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/youtube:381uscu2]

and

[youtube:381uscu2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNZbFfDbwR4&feature=fvwrel[/youtube:381uscu2]
I have to say Michael looked better white as he is now, no offense. He didn't do the surgeries for nothing, - he became unique. Imagine how many impersonators we would have if he were like that (the first video)?

And I don't get the point of the video below. He doesn't age until like the year 2005 or so, what's the point of it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 11:05:41 AM
:lol: that second one almost made his into jermaine. idk i just wonder sometimes how he would look if he just aged the way he was.

not to offend anyone here but i wonder if people tend to have a preferance for the darker to lighter or vice versa.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 11:49:44 AM
I certainly DON'T have a preference.  He was more than a look.  He was beautiful from day one no matter what color his skin was.  He never looked "better" to me, but always uniquely different and interestingly enough at every stage just as attractive.  That might be because his passion never changed and his eyes, those beautiful eyes... what more can I say :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Datroot

April 07, 2011, 12:47:27 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I certainly DON'T have a preference.  He was more than a look.  He was beautiful from day one no matter what color his skin was.  He never looked "better" to me, but always uniquely different and interestingly enough at every stage just as attractive.  That might be because his passion never changed and his eyes, those beautiful eyes... what more can I say :|

To me, MJ was/is simply a very talented and attractive man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

April 07, 2011, 02:07:08 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

To me, MJ was/is simply a very talented and attractive man.
Agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

April 07, 2011, 02:09:52 PM
i just wonder sometimes how he would look if he just aged the way he was.
I think MJ's original facial features were similar to Jackie's, so I think he probably would have aged a lot like him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

mumof3

April 07, 2011, 03:08:03 PM
Barry shaw was mentioned at the start I thought it was all rubbish
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 10:30:33 PM
Quote from: "starchild"
i just wonder sometimes how he would look if he just aged the way he was.
I think MJ's original facial features were similar to Jackie's, so I think he probably would have aged a lot like him.

i have seen glimpses of all of the other boys in him except jermaine throughout all of the pictures we have had to look at.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2011, 06:54:51 AM
Barry Shaw DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and
Michael Was the 02 guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2011, 07:21:51 AM
It seems that his facebook page has been deleted.  I clicked on the link and it takes me to the sign on page for FB, so I did it and it just takes me to my page.  He may have gotten too much grief on his page.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions